- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Airbag Safe Seat Covers
– Lowback Bucket Seats
– Highback Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
- Saddleman Microsuede Seat Covers boast a flawless fit to protect and beautify your vehicle’s interior
- Your covers are made to order—not one-size-fits-all covers from the bin store
- Precision-patterns are custom made to ensure a tight, snug fit over your vehicle's seats
- Crafted from top-quality Microsuede fabric for the ultimate in comfort and durability
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Choose one of three brilliant colors from Saddleman’s full color palette: grey, black and tan
- Easy to install—quality patterns ensure a quick fit with no tools needed
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Saddleman Microsuede Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Drop yourself right into the lap of luxury with a set of Saddleman Microsuede Seat Covers. Soft and supple, Microsuede seat covers offer the rich style and luxurious feel that only premium suede can deliver.
Saddleman designs the Microsuede Covers to easily slip right over your vehicle's seats. And, since they're made-to-order just for your vehicle, you need no special tools or skills to get the job done. So instead of fighting with your seats all weekend, you're sitting pretty in your plush new interior.
Whether you seek to beautify and upgrade your interiors, keep your new seats new, or breathe new life into old, damaged seats-go for the sure fit of Saddleman Seat Covers. Crafted from premium-quality fabrics and materials, Saddleman Seat Covers are designed to keep your seats safe, sound and stylish for years to come.
And best yet, Saddleman covers your Microsuede Seat Covers with a 1-year warranty.
- To prevent damage and stains, your Microsuede covers should be spot cleaned only
- To ensure a cohesive look, order all seat cover rows at once. Due to slight differences in fabric rolls, patterns and colors may not match if ordered at various times.
Saddleman Microsuede Seat Covers Customer Reviews
92 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by George H (ruidoso downs, NM) — Sep 01, 2015 9:37 PM
no instructions and online instructions are vague. seat covers don't allow use of inside armrest. Received two other matching pieces that I don't have a clue where they go because there are no instructions!
Reviewed by Sharon L (Farmington, WV) — Apr 28, 2015 4:23 AM
I bought them for an '05 Jeep Wrangler, supposed to fit exactly. They are too small, the holes where the latches are don't fit exactly, they don't let the latches be used, they are too small, and the drivers side one where the latch is on the seat back is, won't hold up for long as it has holes in it where it was cut and sewn. I sure wouldn't buy them again.
Reviewed by cowan l (selma, OR) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford F-350 — Oct 21, 2014 10:31 AM
Some straps weren't quite the right length. I had to use cord to weave between straps to hold them tight. I didn't use the upper part of the center console on the front seat because the fit was a little loose around the roll top tray and cup holders. I feel that $150 a row is a little expensive. Will know better of the quality after having them in use for a longer period of time.
- saddleman seat covers
- saddleman camo seat covers
- saddleman neoprene seat covers
- blanket seat covers
- volvo seat covers leather
- wet okole seat covers jeep
- jeep oem seat covers
- camo seat covers for ford f250
- titan seat covers
- toyota tacoma grill guard
- garage stools with logos
- bike carriers for cars
- billet grille inserts