- Save 15% Use Promo Code SADDLE15
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Airbag Safe Seat Covers
– Lowback Bucket Seats
– Highback Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
- Saddleman Saddle Blanket Seat Covers boast a tight fit that protects and beautifies your vehicle’s interior
- Your covers are made to order—unlike the one-size-fits-all covers from the discount store
- Precision-patterns are custom made to ensure a tight, snug fit over your vehicle's seats
- Crafted from tightly-woven olefin fabric for the ultimate in durability and comfort
- Easy to clean, just toss ‘em in the washer, drip dry and reinstall
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Choose one of six brilliant colors from Saddleman’s full color palette: black, brown, blue, wine, tan or Grey
- Easy to install—quality patterns ensure a quick fit with no tools needed
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Saddleman Saddle Blanket Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Saddle-up and hit the trail with a set of Saddleman Saddle Blanket Seat Covers. Crafted to handle the toughest cattle drives or morning commutes, Saddle Blanket covers are as durable as they are comfortable.
Saddleman designs the Saddle Blanket covers to easily slip right over your vehicle's seats. And, since they're made-to-order for your vehicle, you don't need any tools or special skills to get the job done. So instead of grappling with your seats all weekend, you're sitting pretty in your plush new interior.
Whether you need to beautify and upgrade your interiors, keep a set of new seats looking new, or add new life to old seats-go for the sure fit of Saddleman Seat Covers. Crafted from premium-quality fabrics and materials, Saddleman Seat Covers are designed to keep your seats safe, sound and stylish for years to come.
And best yet, Saddleman covers your Saddle Blanket Seat Covers with a 1-year warranty.
- To ensure a cohesive look, order all seat cover rows at once. Due to slight differences in fabric rolls, patterns and colors may not match if ordered at various times.
- Due to the heavy weave of the fabric, Saddle Blanket Seat Covers do not have a cut-out for removable headrests. However, the fabric is loose enough for your headrest poles to slide right through.
Saddleman Saddle Blanket Seat Covers Customer Reviews
359 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by sandra a (VOLCANO, CA) Reviewed for a 1996 Toyota Tacoma — Wednesday at 11:40 PM
.I have had Saddleman seat covers before, and knew I my old Toyota deserved the best. The derability of this product was a must since this truck doesn't get much TLC. Thats why we needed seatcovers in the first place. This truck is rarely vaced, and our dog Oreo always rides shotgun, most days she gets a swim and run .Where that truck goes she goes, Dad never taught her to ride in back,and I Can't teach her how to clean the truck or wipe her feet, So Saddleman blanket seatcovers are the only way to go. They washup in the machine and last a lifetime. This seatcover will no doubt outlast this old truck.
Reviewed by Tanner H (ALVA, OK) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Jan 31, 2016 9:46 AM
I like the blanket material. I wish the whole seat cover was that rathe than the middle seat being plastic. Also, the cut out for the fold down armrest doesn't fit quite right. It is a little off center. All around though, I am very pleased with the seat covers
Reviewed by Cozette F (Spanish Fork, UT) — Jan 24, 2016 6:53 AM
4 of the ties broke during installation and they don't fit well (too big & sloppy fit). The vinyl part doesn't look like the picture - more like a plastic garbage bag. I wouldn't recomend this product to anyone.
Reviewed by Beverly P (Myrtle Beach, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jan 21, 2016 2:35 PM
look nice intruck, never did figureoutconsole cover,mostimportant quality is will covers hold up with time.had seatcovers before looked good at first but did not hold up well.only timewill tell
Reviewed by Stephen H (Gulf Breeze, FL) Reviewed for a 1995 Dodge Ram — Jan 20, 2016 1:50 PM
They were a snug fit, the printed part durable, but it's thin material on sides/bottom that may not last (thin, stretchy). They secure with a myriad of hooks, though it seems, but I think the intent is to use a single hook to connect two straps at a time. The straps are the stretchy thin type, too. I did get them on sale/discount, so the price wasn't too bad, just nothing too fancy. Otherwise, I'm happy with AA overall.
- best rated seat covers for trucks
- camo car seat
- microsuede seat covers
- windsor velour seat covers saddlemen
- wet okole seat covers jeep
- dog seat cover for bmw
- gmc car seat covers
- mustang leather seat covers
- saddle blanket seat covers ford f150
- subaru impreza seat covers
- tonneau covers for pickup trucks
- auto air filters
- best bike rack