- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Saddleman Cambridge Tweed Seat Covers boast a flawless fit to protect and beautify your vehicle’s interior
- New and improved materials and design! - Upgraded finish with high quality trim materials enhance both look and fitment
- Precision-patterns are custom made using precision digital patterns, insuring your seat covers fit like a glove
- Crafted from high-quality blend of polyester and cotton creating a durable fabric for ultimate durability and protection
- Easy spot clean-up with a damp cloth and mild fabric cleaner
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Choose from several available colors to accent your interior
- Easy to install—quality patterns ensure a quick fit with no tools needed
- Made with pride in the USA
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your Saddleman Cambridge Tweed Seat Covers are backed by a one-year warranty against fabric flaws and workmanship
A cover for work and play. Our Cambridge Tweed will stand up to your busy lifestyle in and out of the office. A cover for all of the seasons! Our Cambridge Tweed will keep you warm in the winter and cool all summer long! This sporty design matches most interiors and adds a nice contrast with its stylish black piping. A great way to keep your seats looking new and protected. These foam-lined covers go the extra mile to provide you with the ultimate in comfort. Bring new and old together with this subtle, but impressive upgrade!
Saddleman Seat Covers are tailor made to fit your vehicle specifications making installation a snap without the necessity of tools. They slide over your existing upholstery creating a seamless look. Our custom designs allow your seats to maintain their functionality. Have a console or armrest? No problem! Our Surefit Seat Covers include covers for the headrests, armrests, and center consoles at no extra charge (on select vehicles)!
Whether you need to beautify or upgrade your interior, keep your seats protected with Saddleman Surefit Seat Covers. The perfect choice to keep your seats looking new. Saddleman Seat Covers are proudly made in the USA, using only quality fabrics and materials. Saddleman Surefit™ Seat Covers are designed to keep your seats clean, protected and looking good for years to come. Backed by a one year warranty against fabric flaws or defects.
- Not 100% sure about your seat configuration? Saddleman will always call you to ensure you receive the correct custom fit for your specific vehicle!
- To ensure a cohesive look, order all seat cover rows at once. Due to slight differences in fabric rolls, patterns and colors may not match if ordered at various times.
Saddleman Cambridge Tweed Seat Covers Customer Reviews
84 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by susan M (Montrose, CO) — Mar 24, 2017 8:20 PM
I had no trouble installing the second set of seat covers from you. Although these are a darker grey, they are nice and fit good.
Reviewed by Tim H (Jacksonville, NC) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tundra — Mar 21, 2017 9:23 PM
What a great buy on my part.. Easy installation and they look awesome. They appear very durable and well constructed. Like they were made for my truck. The crew at Auto Anything knew my truck like it was their own.. I'm very hapy.
Reviewed by Denise Z (Saint Louis, MO) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Dec 22, 2016 7:45 PM
These seat covers are great! Fit like a glove. The only thing I wish they had is a pocket on the back of the front seat cover.
Reviewed by Ronald M (VULCAN, MI) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford F-250 — Sep 21, 2016 5:38 PM
A week or so after receiving the seat covers, my wife and I teamed up to take on the task. Unless a person has installed these seat covers several times, it is almost an impossible endaever. For a novice, the installment instructions are totally inadequate. We spent a good 8 hours, part of which was seeking input from one of your Co. Reps.and so far we have the passenger's seat covered. The headrests are so tight that once I managed to get them on, the seams are starting to let go. No bungy cord