- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Saddleman Canvas Seat Covers boast a flawless fit to protect and beautify your vehicle’s interior
- Your covers are made to order—no more one-size-fits-all covers from the bin store
- Precision-patterns are custom made to ensure a tight, snug fit over your vehicle's seats
- Crafted from high-quality canvas fabric for the ultimate in comfort and durability
- Easy to clean—just toss ‘em in the washer, drip dry and reinstall
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Choose one of five brilliant colors from Saddleman's full color palette: black, navy, tan, grey or charcoal
- Easy installation—quality patterns ensure a quick fit with no tools needed
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Saddleman Canvas Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Pets, kids, and crud are no match for Saddleman Canvas Seat Covers. Designed for years of rugged use, Canvas seat covers stay clean by actually repelling dirt and stains. And if they do get dirty, just toss ‘em in the washer and you're back in business.
Saddleman designs the Canvas Covers to easily slip right over your vehicle's seats. Since they're made-to-order just for your vehicle, there are no special tools or skills needed to get the job done. So instead of stretching fabric over your seats all weekend, you're relaxing in your plush new interior.
Whether you're beautifying your interiors, keeping new seats new, or breathing new life into old seats-go for the sure fit of Saddleman Canvas Seat Covers. Crafted from premium-quality fabrics and materials, Saddleman car, truck and SUV seat covers are designed to keep your seats safe, sound and stylish for years to come.
And best yet, Saddleman covers your Canvas Seat Covers with a 1-year warranty.
- To ensure a cohesive look, order all seat cover rows at once. Due to slight differences in fabric rolls, patterns and colors may not match if ordered at various times.
Saddleman Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
127 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark E (Santa Rosa, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Subaru Outback — Jan 24, 2017 10:32 PM
appear to be well made and attractive. The fit is good for a slip on cover, especially in the front.
Reviewed by Bruce G (Potosi, WI) Reviewed for a 1998 Oldsmobile Regency — Dec 31, 2016 12:28 PM
Completely happy with the seat covers my puppy don't know what to think he just growls at them and rides in the backseat
Reviewed by Jill A O (Three Rivers, CA) — Jul 16, 2016 4:32 PM
I was hoping that the seat covers were quality design so that they would stay in place, but they don't. The elastic strings that are used to hold the seat cover seat bottom does not work. Every time a person schooches into the seat the cover schooches with them. The "S" brackets don't hold tight enough to keep the cover from moving. I would like to see the sitting part of the cover be designed much like the back of the seat cover, material that slips under the seat to keep it in place.
Reviewed by ray f (JOHNSTOWN, CO) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-150 — Jul 02, 2016 5:03 AM
If this is canvas this is the most thin canvas I have ever seen. I chose these for durabilityou (canvas=durable) not sure about these they sure seem more like some poly cotton blend. The do how ever fit perfectly and were simple to install.The company even called to confirm the type of seating I have in my 97 F150. Great customer service, not so sure about product material or durabilty, so the 3 star rating.
Reviewed by dale w (Fairhope, AL) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Jun 13, 2016 5:29 PM
Front seat fit good. Back seat bottom fit good. Back seat upper will not fit. I will try and sent pictures