- Get a FREE Cell Phone Holder With Purchase - A $10.00 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Perfect for hunting, fishing, special ops and outdoor action
- Precision, computer-cut patterns make for a custom fit
- Made from ultra-tough camouflage print fabric
- Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric for fade resistance and extra-strength
- Heavy-duty canvas- like fabric and reinforced seams deliver long-lasting wear and protection
- Body contact points are lined with foam for extra driving comfort
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Includes headrest and armrest covers when required
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend Camo Canvas Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
The hunt is on with CalTrend Camo Canvas Seat Covers! Wrap your seats in the covert stylings of CalTrend's exclusive hunter-camo print while protecting your interiors with the ultra-tough fabric. Plus, they're cut to exact size with precision patterns, so these camouflage seat covers disguise all rows of your vehicle with chameleon-like style and woodsy comfort.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's Camo Canvas Seat Covers are built to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire camouflage seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, these camo seat covers even feature foam-lined body contact points.
To complete the custom package, CalTrend Camo Canvas Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend Camo Canvas Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
CalTrend Camo Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
156 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by A (Fort Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Apr 13, 2017 7:32 AM
I was a little worried about ordering seat covers for an older truck, but chatting online with customer service assured me that I would get what I needed. This was also followed up by a personal call customer service with a few follow up questions. The seat covers fit GREAT and were installed by my 16 year old son.
Reviewed by Sandra A (Louisburg, KS) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru Outback — Dec 27, 2016 8:04 AM
Feel good, decent fit and appears to be good quality. Feels better than typical canvas. One of the only ways I could find a seat cover for the second row of my 2011 Subaru Outback.
Reviewed by Robin C (DILLON, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Mar 08, 2016 11:17 PM
I am very pleased with how the front row camo seat covers fit and look in my 2014 Chevy Silverado. The installation was easy the quality is really good. I have three dogs that regarlly ride with me and I think the seat covers will last a long time. The price is hard to swallow.
Reviewed by Jeff k (SEVIERVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 08, 2015 6:12 AM
One could do it but two made it much easier. Very nice covers and fit perfectly. First look and you would not think Seat Covers. My only issue is the description says console armrest cover included and it was not for the Jeep JK. I was really expecting it as they said they were be a part of the order. Even all the pics show console/arm rest covers. They would look better if the matching armrest cover was included as their pics show.
Reviewed by James W (CLAYSBURG, PA) — Jul 26, 2015 8:39 AM
They are a very snug fit. Took 4.5 hrs.to install. Front bucket backs the hardest.Have had on for almost 2 wks. now and still can't get all of velcro secured. The rear head rest coverings have the velcro on the wrong corner in my opinion.It is on front bottom and peels open when folding forward. If it were on the back corner it wouldn't effect anything.And i can't understand why they don't make a covering for the console lid when they can do so well on the fold down arm rest in rear seat.