CalTrend Camo Canvas Seat Covers
- Ships Between 3/06 - 3/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Perfect for hunting, fishing, special ops and outdoor action
- Precision, computer-cut patterns make for a custom fit
- Made from ultra-tough camouflage print fabric
- Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric for fade resistance and extra-strength
- Heavy-duty canvas- like fabric and reinforced seams deliver long-lasting wear and protection
- Body contact points are lined with foam for extra driving comfort
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Includes headrest and armrest covers when required
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend Camo Canvas Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
The hunt is on with CalTrend Camo Canvas Seat Covers! Wrap your seats in the covert stylings of CalTrend's exclusive hunter-camo print while protecting your interiors with the ultra-tough fabric. Plus, they're cut to exact size with precision patterns, so these camouflage seat covers disguise all rows of your vehicle with chameleon-like style and woodsy comfort.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's Camo Canvas Seat Covers are built to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire camouflage seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, these camo seat covers even feature foam-lined body contact points.
To complete the custom package, CalTrend Camo Canvas Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend Camo Canvas Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
CalTrend Camo Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
148 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Heather B (SAINT GEORGE, UT) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-350 — Jan 24, 2015 1:31 PM
I ordered these seat covers for my husband for Christmas. I ended up ordering the wrong ones for the back seat. AutoAnything was very great to work with in allowing me to return the original seat covers and ordering new ones that actually fit. We are very happy with the quality and fit of the product. I was not expecting the pattern to be as nice as it is. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants good quality seat covers.
Reviewed by Russel O (GILBERTSVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 18, 2015 12:14 PM
Installed two front seat covers. The first was a little difficult, but the second went well. they look great and fit very well. Rusty
Reviewed by Sherry O (MURPHY, ID) — Jan 16, 2015 12:06 PM
Not staying put on the drivers side, really like the way they look and other than the driver's side issue they fit good. I get compliments on the look of them when people see them.
Reviewed by Keith A P (Colfax, WA) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Dec 24, 2014 7:10 AM
Like the material seems to hold up well and clean easy, Wish it had a little bit of install papers, had trouble with base seat where the straps go and where the cover goes inside the side covers. But figured it out. But the trouble I had was I the cheesy little clips are to lite on the straps, trying to tighten the straps I broke two. So had to haywire them together, other than that it's a go fit.
Reviewed by Teri R (Three Rivers, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Nov 12, 2014 6:02 AM
Covers are well made and relatively easy to install. The only issue I have is the cover for the console. It's a bit bulky and the console lid won't close without slamming it shut. I'm concerned it could cause the latching mechanism to break. I may remove it. The seat covers are great, and plan on getting the rear covers as well.
- caltrend neosupreme seat covers reviews
- i can't believe it's not leather seat covers
- velour seat covers reviews
- volvo seat covers
- bmw sheepskin seat covers
- camo jeep seat covers
- leveling kits for gmc sierra
- nissan titan camo seat covers
- seat covers for toyota prius
- performance intake systems
- car chrome