- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Ideal seat covers for work vehicles, pet lovers and outdoor enthusiasts
- Precision, computer-cut patterns make for a custom fit
- Made from top-quality CORDURA fabric—ultra-tough tear, scuff and water resistance
- Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric for extra-strength and fade-resistance
- Body contact points are lined with foam for extra driving comfort
- Easy to clean and resistant to mildew and rotting
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Includes headrest and armrest covers when required
- Available in a variety of popular colors
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend Dura-Plus Canvas Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Work or play, CalTrend Dura-Plus Canvas Seat Covers have your interior covered. Job sites, pet parks and extreme sports are no match for the tough, stain-resistant protection of CORDURA fabric. Plus, they're cut to exact size with precision patterns, so DuraPlus Covers wrap all rows of your vehicle with style, durability and comfort.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's DuraPlus Seat Covers are built to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, DuraPlus Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points.
To complete the custom package, DuraPlus Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend DuraPlus Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
CalTrend Dura-Plus Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
321 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul B (Seaford, DE) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jul 17, 2016 4:26 AM
There are tons of seat covers out there. I believe I picked the right ones. The workmanship on these is top notch. After I placed my order online, they even called me to verify all the information I supplied was correct before they started to "custom" make them. I am very pleased and I highly recommend this product.
Reviewed by Alycia S (Hubbardston, MA) — Jul 13, 2016 9:27 AM
Fabric seems durable, good color. Installation video is misleading, much harder to install on a seat that is actually in a car. Video shows install on free standing seat. Head rest covers not quite large enough, minor problem. Overall, these seem more practical than original cloth seats. I only purchased front bucket seat covers.
Reviewed by James S (NEW SMYRNA BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Jul 13, 2016 6:19 AM
Good quality,great custom fit ,comfortable and easy to install. Installation instructions weren't real clear but I he no problem as this was the second set I have installed.
Reviewed by Hannah W (Abilene, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Jul 11, 2016 3:19 PM
Very nice looking covers. They really made the truck look more new inside. It's a 2009 2500. They will be durable for the kids, dog and tools. They were a pain to put on, but really like it. I did not use the middle console cover because it is a terrible design. It has elastic that wraps around the drink holders so it would really make it look cheap. Used the front seats and middle front seat cover.
Reviewed by melody g (MAYER, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jun 14, 2016 11:08 AM
Difficult to install but front seats fit great and look great! Back seat was another issue - nothing fit correctly from console, headrest, and seats. We finally got the seats on but if you sat on them they came off. Finally returned and decided to just keep front.
- cal trend seat covers
- custom fit camo seat covers
- i can't believe it's not leather seat covers
- velour seat covers reviews
- ford truck seat covers
- bmw pet seat covers
- bmw sheepskin seat covers
- dodge ram leather seat covers
- nissan rogue seat covers
- seat covers for 2012 jeep grand cherokee
- bed mat
- programer chips
- rain deflectors for car windows