- Get a Free CalTrend Dash Duster With Purchase - $9.90 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Ideal seat covers for work vehicles, pet lovers and outdoor enthusiasts
- Precision, computer-cut patterns make for a custom fit
- Made from top-quality CORDURA fabric—ultra-tough tear, scuff and water resistance
- Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric for extra-strength and fade-resistance
- Body contact points are lined with foam for extra driving comfort
- Easy to clean and resistant to mildew and rotting
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Includes headrest and armrest covers when required
- Available in a variety of popular colors
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend Dura-Plus Canvas Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Work or play, CalTrend Dura-Plus Canvas Seat Covers have your interior covered. Job sites, pet parks and extreme sports are no match for the tough, stain-resistant protection of CORDURA fabric. Plus, they're cut to exact size with precision patterns, so DuraPlus Covers wrap all rows of your vehicle with style, durability and comfort.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's DuraPlus Seat Covers are built to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, DuraPlus Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points.
To complete the custom package, DuraPlus Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend DuraPlus Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
CalTrend Dura-Plus Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
475 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robin D (SOMERSET, NJ) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Quest — Apr 15, 2018 1:23 PM
I've only just begun to put on the seat covers. I like the feel, look, and color of the product. After I read how the covers should be put on, I was a bit nervous. I began putting on most of the passenger seat (I just need to attach the straps), I liked the looked on the seat in my 2012 NISSAN Quest S. I will definitely order the next set for the 2nd row. The covers give a polished look to my van.
Reviewed by Brian S (Burnsville, MN) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Titan — Apr 05, 2018 8:49 PM
The products are well made but can be hard to install. Very snug fit to snug I can't get the arm rest cover on. Color said charcoal but seems lighter than actual color. Install on my 06 titans drivers seat because showing its age. They are well made and will last until I sell my truck.
Reviewed by Blake B (Shelby Township, MI) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Mar 22, 2018 4:01 AM
After reading reviews about competitors cover fit, I was not expecting any covers to fit this nice. The CarTrend Dura-Plus covers fit like a glove. They have talen a lot of care to shape the covers to each bump and curve of the seat. Given these are significantly cheaper than their competitors I expected they would be even a looser fit but that was not the case. These fit perfectly and with a huge cost savings I couldn't be happier.
Reviewed by grant l (Carlsbad, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Volkswagen Jetta — Mar 01, 2018 9:11 AM
Well built, easy to vacuum off dog fur. Perfect color match to my cars seats. Fast shipping too.
Reviewed by WESLEY P (MOUNT OLIVE, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jan 20, 2018 4:58 PM
Tight fitting. Look nice. Black and gray match the interior colors of mine perfect. Back seat of a supercab f150 is a bit of a pain in the rear to install unless you already know how to remove the seat back from the truck already. After that point it is easy. Be more careful than me, I managed to tear the driver's side seat back cover trying to pull it on. Didn't tear a seam, those are very nice. I tore the fabric just a bit in the corner. Very minor, but still annoying.