- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Euro styling adds sophistication and refinement to your seats
- Precision, computer-cut patterns make for a custom fit
- Made from top-quality spacer-knit fabric—high breathability for added comfort
- Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric for fade resistance and extra-strength
- Body contact points are lined with foam for extra driving comfort
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Includes headrest and armrest covers when required
- Euro styling boasts a fine-knit trim around a breathable perforated insert
- Available in an array of colors
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend EuroSport Mesh Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Refine your interior with a style usually reserved for European sports sedans. CalTrend EuroSport Mesh Seat Covers wrap your seats in the sophistication of an Autobahn touring machine while delivering the protection of breathable spacer-knit fabric. Plus, they're cut to exact size with precision patterns, so EuroSport Mesh Covers wrap all rows of your vehicle with euro style and comfort.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's EuroSport Mesh Seat Covers are built to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, EuroSport Mesh Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points.
To complete the custom package, EuroSport Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend EuroSport Mesh Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
CalTrend EuroSport Mesh Seat Covers Customer Reviews
81 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joe E (East Amherst, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jan 31, 2018 1:57 AM
Excellent product easy to install looks like factory seats but with protection and cooling mesh you get what you pay for excellent craftsmanship excellent company even called me to verify correct color and fit cannot be more happy than this
Reviewed by Randy H (Carson City, NV) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Oct 25, 2017 4:02 PM
For the most part the seat covers fit, The headrest covers for the rear seat were the exception. The covers for the middle headrest was big and very loose. The covers for the outside seats were too tight, one tearing stitching when placing it on. My wife was able to repair both with her sewing. I'm not sure how good the seat back covers for the front row are going to stay on as they just slip in between the seat cushion and back. They aren't attached to anything.
Reviewed by Rob S (Boylston, MA) — Apr 21, 2017 6:20 AM
They look so clean almost like they belong on the truck. I had a hard time choosing which model but I really like these Eurosport's. I am considering getting the back seat as well.
Reviewed by Tracy W (MILTON, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 03, 2016 9:10 PM
I was very impressed with the quality and fit of the seat covers. I will be sure to recommend to these to my friends.
Reviewed by wayne w (TEMPLE TERRACE, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Cherokee — Nov 03, 2016 2:56 AM
Look good, nice quality and comfortable. However they are lacking sufficient material to stay on the seats. There should be at least an additional 3" more in width to tuck down and around seat sides. The cover "pops off" when you slide across the seat to get in or out. Headrest covers were about 4" short, new ones were to be shipped to replace them but have not yet arrived.