CalTrend "I Can't Believe It's Not Leather" Seat Covers
- Ships Between 3/13 - 3/17
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Protect and beautify your interior with the look and feel of real leather
- Expertly tailored from precise, computer-cut patterns for a perfect fit
- Less expensive, animal-free alternative to genuine leather
- Made from top-quality synthetic-leather fabric
- Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric for fade resistance and extra-strength
- Body contact points are lined with foam for extra driving comfort
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Includes headrest and armrest covers when required
- Available in a range of stylish colors
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend ICBINL Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
So soft, so supple, so beautiful—it must be leather—but it's not! CalTrend's I Can't Believe It's Not Leather Seat Covers wrap your seats in ultra-smooth, ultra-tough faux leather, sparing you the expense and maintenance of the real thing. Plus, they're cut to exact size with precision patterns and expertly tailored by masters at CalTrend. The results: a set of seat covers that fit so perfectly that only you know they aren't from the factory.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's ICBINL Seat Covers are built to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, ICBINL Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points delivering a luxurious look and feel worlds above most leather like seat covers.
To complete the custom package, ICBINL Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend ICBINL Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
CalTrend "I Can't Believe It's Not Leather" Seat Covers Customer Reviews
391 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Shari C (Wethersfield, CT) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 28, 2015 6:49 AM
I ordered these seat covers as a Christmas gift and they were delivered promptly. I read some reviews about the difficulty of installation, but we had no trouble. They look great and fit very well. I hope to purchase the rear seat covers soon too.
Reviewed by Hugo P (MIDLAND, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Malibu — Feb 15, 2015 9:08 PM
The installation instructions were a little off on how the head rests came off but over all good. They look really good once u got them installed too. Almost looks like factory except fot the velcro in spots but they are covers after all.
Reviewed by Lawrence M (Elk Grove, CA) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford Mustang — Feb 07, 2015 2:17 PM
Putting them on was a little difficult because of the tight fit but its worth it! They came with 4 headrest and i had trouble getting them on until i realized they sent 2 different sizes and then it went very smooth! It looks like I have brand new seats!
- caltrend neoprene seat covers
- digital camo seat covers for trucks
- dura plus seat covers
- eurosport seat covers
- volvo seat covers leather
- volvo sheepskin seat covers
- vw seat covers
- honda element floor mats
- camouflage seat covers for chevy silverado
- seat covers jeep wrangler
- bed covers for pickups
- receiver hitches for trucks
- running bars