- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Protect and beautify your interior with the look and feel of real leather
- Expertly tailored from precise, computer-cut patterns for a perfect fit
- Less expensive, animal-free alternative to genuine leather
- Made from top-quality synthetic-leather fabric
- Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric for fade resistance and extra-strength
- Body contact points are lined with foam for extra driving comfort
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Includes headrest and armrest covers when required
- Available in a range of stylish colors
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend ICBINL Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
So soft, so supple, so beautiful—it must be leather—but it's not! CalTrend's I Can't Believe It's Not Leather Seat Covers wrap your seats in ultra-smooth, ultra-tough faux leather, sparing you the expense and maintenance of the real thing. Plus, they're cut to exact size with precision patterns and expertly tailored by masters at CalTrend. The results: a set of seat covers that fit so perfectly that only you know they aren't from the factory.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's ICBINL Seat Covers are built to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, ICBINL Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points delivering a luxurious look and feel worlds above most leather like seat covers.
To complete the custom package, ICBINL Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend ICBINL Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
CalTrend "I Can't Believe It's Not Leather" Seat Covers Customer Reviews
468 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Garry D (Montevallo, AL) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-350 — Sep 10, 2016 10:36 AM
Take your time and allow the material to form to your seats. After you complete the installation wait two or three days and tighten everything again and wow they look great!!
Reviewed by Michael T (Gainesville, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda CR-V — Sep 06, 2016 5:13 AM
I bought the cover for my back seat so my 90 pound German Shepherd wouldn't destroy my actual leather seats and I couldn't be happier. The covers fit perfectly and still allow the seats to fold completely flat. The light gray color was also an identical match to my existing seats, so most people have no clue the cover is even there.
Reviewed by N (ALEXANDRIA, AL) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 27, 2016 6:21 AM
They look and feel like leather, I would buy these again. My friends thought they were leather
Reviewed by Kristin W (Canton, GA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Sienna — Aug 26, 2016 3:12 AM
I got the middle row seats for my 2012 Toyota Sienna. Seat covers fit very well! Look great and are good quality. I got the Sandstone which is a bit lighter than my seats but the Camel was too dark.
- cal trends seat covers
- caltrend camo seat covers
- dura plus seat covers
- genuine leather seat covers
- ford seat covers
- volvo seat covers leather
- bmw car seat covers for dogs
- f150 leather seat covers
- camo seat covers for gmc sierra
- toyota rav4 seat covers
- truck horns
- car bike carriers
- auto chrome accessories