- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Protect and beautify your interior with the look and feel of real leather
- Expertly tailored from precise, computer-cut patterns for a perfect fit
- Less expensive, animal-free alternative to genuine leather
- Made from top-quality synthetic-leather fabric
- Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric for fade resistance and extra-strength
- Body contact points are lined with foam for extra driving comfort
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Includes headrest and armrest covers when required
- Available in a range of stylish colors
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend ICBINL Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
So soft, so supple, so beautiful—it must be leather—but it's not! CalTrend's I Can't Believe It's Not Leather Seat Covers wrap your seats in ultra-smooth, ultra-tough faux leather, sparing you the expense and maintenance of the real thing. Plus, they're cut to exact size with precision patterns and expertly tailored by masters at CalTrend. The results: a set of seat covers that fit so perfectly that only you know they aren't from the factory.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's ICBINL Seat Covers are built to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, ICBINL Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points delivering a luxurious look and feel worlds above most leather like seat covers.
To complete the custom package, ICBINL Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend ICBINL Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
CalTrend "I Can't Believe It's Not Leather" Seat Covers Customer Reviews
440 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by scott v (Weatherford, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru Forester — Monday at 5:51 AM
The covers look and feel great. I wouldn't go so far as to say I can't belive it's not leather though. The material is thick and we'll put together. The fit is excellent. Fairly easy to out on. Overall great seat covers.
Reviewed by Jeremy K (Baldwinsville, NY) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-150 — Jan 03, 2016 7:34 AM
They are tough and well-made. My big complaint is that the material is quite grabby, which is not like "slidable" leather at all. That exacerbates the problem of seat-bottom stress during exiting that helped wear out the original driver seat bottom. Cosmetically they look OK but definitely are seat covers. Given the mission and install-ability, I don't think they could be much better without some serious upholstering skills.
Reviewed by Pamela R (Youngstown, OH) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Escape — Dec 26, 2015 6:49 AM
After I read my manual on how to remove the headrests, the rest was easy. The covers are made for my particular model and just slid over the seats. A couple of quick snaps and they were installed. Good thing, i took my co-workers white german shepherd to the vet the next day and that dog hair was easy to sweep out.
Reviewed by Larry G H (EL PASO, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Dec 18, 2015 7:53 AM
FOR $300 THE LOCAL MIENEKE CAR CARE SHOP (EL PASO TX) INSTALLED THE SEAT COVERS DUE TO THE SEAT AIRBAG CONSIDERATIONS. 4 HOURS LABOR.
- cal trends seat covers
- caltrend camo seat covers
- dura plus seat covers
- genuine leather seat covers
- ford seat covers
- volvo seat covers leather
- bmw car seat covers for dogs
- f150 leather seat covers
- camo seat covers for gmc sierra
- toyota rav4 seat covers
- truck horns
- car bike carriers
- auto chrome accessories