- Ships Between 9/08 - 9/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Protect and beautify your interior with the look and feel of real leather
- Expertly tailored from precise, computer-cut patterns for a perfect fit
- Less expensive, animal-free alternative to genuine leather
- Made from top-quality synthetic-leather fabric
- Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric for fade resistance and extra-strength
- Body contact points are lined with foam for extra driving comfort
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Includes headrest and armrest covers when required
- Available in a range of stylish colors
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend ICBINL Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
So soft, so supple, so beautiful—it must be leather—but it's not! CalTrend's I Can't Believe It's Not Leather Seat Covers wrap your seats in ultra-smooth, ultra-tough faux leather, sparing you the expense and maintenance of the real thing. Plus, they're cut to exact size with precision patterns and expertly tailored by masters at CalTrend. The results: a set of seat covers that fit so perfectly that only you know they aren't from the factory.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's ICBINL Seat Covers are built to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, ICBINL Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points delivering a luxurious look and feel worlds above most leather like seat covers.
To complete the custom package, ICBINL Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend ICBINL Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
CalTrend "I Can't Believe It's Not Leather" Seat Covers Customer Reviews
419 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James Henry W (TEMPE, AZ) Reviewed for a 1997 Toyota Paseo — Aug 22, 2015 10:13 AM
The classy seat covers instantly revitalized my 1997 Toyoto Paseo convertible interior. The red biscuit-stitched inserts with black trim fit great and look terrific. Great price, too, compared with reupholstering the front buckets.
Reviewed by John S (POMPANO BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 1999 Porsche Boxster — Aug 17, 2015 10:42 AM
I am very pleased. They look great and are comfortable. Great Price!
Reviewed by Robert S (PEARLAND, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Aug 08, 2015 7:41 PM
The instructions and images are not current so the straps, hooks and best placement is extremely unclear. I had to call customer support and they sent me clearer directions.
Reviewed by Matthew M (Ketchikan, AK) — Jul 20, 2015 8:21 PM
These seat covers were to cover up damaged seats in a rental car. They fit perfectly and look even better than the OEM seat covers. CalTrend called to double check and made sure I had ordered the right seat covers. Shipping was fast and product looks great.
- caltrend neoprene seat covers
- digital camo seat covers for trucks
- dura plus seat covers
- eurosport seat covers
- volvo seat covers leather
- volvo sheepskin seat covers
- vw seat covers
- honda element floor mats
- camouflage seat covers for chevy silverado
- seat covers jeep wrangler
- bed covers for pickups
- receiver hitches for trucks
- running bars