- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Protect and beautify your interior with the look and feel of real leather
- Expertly tailored from precise, computer-cut patterns for a perfect fit
- Less expensive, animal-free alternative to genuine leather
- Made from top-quality synthetic-leather fabric
- Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric for fade resistance and extra-strength
- Body contact points are lined with foam for extra driving comfort
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Includes headrest and armrest covers when required
- Available in a range of stylish colors
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend ICBINL Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
So soft, so supple, so beautiful—it must be leather—but it's not! CalTrend's I Can't Believe It's Not Leather Seat Covers wrap your seats in ultra-smooth, ultra-tough faux leather, sparing you the expense and maintenance of the real thing. Plus, they're cut to exact size with precision patterns and expertly tailored by masters at CalTrend. The results: a set of seat covers that fit so perfectly that only you know they aren't from the factory.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's ICBINL Seat Covers are built to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, ICBINL Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points delivering a luxurious look and feel worlds above most leather like seat covers.
To complete the custom package, ICBINL Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend ICBINL Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
CalTrend "I Can't Believe It's Not Leather" Seat Covers Customer Reviews
460 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Maurie M (HENDERSON, NV) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Suburban — Jul 14, 2016 8:41 AM
Love the look and feel of these seat covers. The bottom of the seat is harder to get snug and a tight fit but the back of the seat fits like a glove. You can hardly tell they are covers. Very happy. Excited to purchase more for the second row of my suburban.
Reviewed by C A T (Saint Charles, MO) Reviewed for a 2016 Kia Sedona — Jun 26, 2016 5:32 AM
We ordered all three rows of seat covers for our 2016 Kia Sedona. Installation of the first row went smoothly mad the seats fit well. The material is nice and really does feel like leather. However, the covers for the second row were not made for our model year and need significant modifications to fit. The third row also appears to be for an older model year, doesn't fit well, but could be corrected with some minor modifications. Caltrend has not responded to my emails for over two weeks.
Reviewed by Michelle G (RONCEVERTE, WV) — Jun 09, 2016 10:50 AM
Already has small tear on back seam of third row happened during installation after fastening and finishing. I love the two tone style but thought they would be more sturdy. Hoping to get it stitched back.
Reviewed by John R (Mequon, WI) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota RAV4 — Jun 05, 2016 6:32 AM
Ordered rear seat covers for our new RAV4, to protect the leather from our dog who loves to ride in the car. seat covers look like the real seats. Easy to'install, e crept for the arm rest. It is difficult to fold up,the arm rest with the cover on. Since our dog is the main rear seat passenger, this shouldn't be a problem. This was my first purchase from Auto Anything, and I was very pleased with the overal process. Great customer support and no surprises. Next time I need something look
Reviewed by Erin Y (COEUR D ALENE, ID) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru Outback — May 15, 2016 8:06 PM
I purchased these covers for the front seats of my 2011 Subuaru Outback and couldn't be more pleased. The light colored cloth interior begged for a cover, but universal covers looked cheap and sloppy. These covers took about 20 minutes per seat to install and look like original leather. They're a very snug fit just as I hoped they'd be! I'd recommend to anyone looking to add the look of leather without the $$$$ price tag. I liked them so much I ordered the matching 40/60 backseat covers!
- cal trends seat covers
- caltrend camo seat covers
- dura plus seat covers
- genuine leather seat covers
- ford seat covers
- volvo seat covers leather
- bmw car seat covers for dogs
- f150 leather seat covers
- camo seat covers for gmc sierra
- toyota rav4 seat covers
- truck horns
- car bike carriers
- auto chrome accessories