- Get a Free CalTrend Dash Duster With Purchase - $9.90 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Protect and beautify your interior with the look and feel of real leather
- Expertly tailored from precise, computer-cut patterns for a perfect fit
- Less expensive, animal-free alternative to genuine leather
- Made from top-quality synthetic-leather fabric
- Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric for fade resistance and extra-strength
- Body contact points are lined with foam for extra driving comfort
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Includes headrest and armrest covers when required
- Available in a range of stylish colors
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend ICBINL Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
So soft, so supple, so beautiful—it must be leather—but it's not! CalTrend's I Can't Believe It's Not Leather Seat Covers wrap your seats in ultra-smooth, ultra-tough faux leather, sparing you the expense and maintenance of the real thing. Plus, they're cut to exact size with precision patterns and expertly tailored by masters at CalTrend. The results: a set of seat covers that fit so perfectly that only you know they aren't from the factory.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's ICBINL Seat Covers are built to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, ICBINL Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points delivering a luxurious look and feel worlds above most leather like seat covers.
To complete the custom package, ICBINL Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend ICBINL Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
CalTrend "I Can't Believe It's Not Leather" Seat Covers Customer Reviews
654 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kathy M (Ocala, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Frontier — Saturday at 3:01 AM
My new 2017 Nissan Frontier has those cloth/waffle weave seat material that collects every little crumb lost by my grands. I first bought the front covers to try them and loved them. I had a little trouble installing since it was hard for me to pull them tight but my son had no trouble when I purchased the back set which he installed. They fit like a glove and have worn well too. The color was perfect and everyone thinks they are leather installed by the dealership.
Reviewed by John V (FLAGSTAFF, AZ) Reviewed for a 1996 Toyota 4Runner — Apr 12, 2018 9:19 AM
The new seat covers transformed the front of our 4Runner...couldn't be happier with the look, fit, and quality!
Reviewed by Michael L (Morganton, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 07, 2018 4:24 PM
Seat covers are very well made and high quality. Took about one hour to install. They look good and will do a good job protecting the seats.I would recommend these seat covers to anyone.
Reviewed by Melanie H (Saint Paul, MN) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota RAV4 — Apr 04, 2018 1:15 AM
These seat covers are great, many people didnt even realize they were covers. Looks and feels like leather. Will be getting the back covers soon!
Reviewed by Jim B (BAYVILLE, NJ) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Ranger — Mar 29, 2018 6:54 PM
2005 Ford Ranger 60/40 - Seat backs fit very well. Seat bottom not as well but Caltrend immediately offered to send better fitting replacement at no charge.