- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Protect and beautify your interior with the look and feel of real leather
- Expertly tailored from precise, computer-cut patterns for a perfect fit
- Less expensive, animal-free alternative to genuine leather
- Made from top-quality synthetic-leather fabric
- Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric for fade resistance and extra-strength
- Body contact points are lined with foam for extra driving comfort
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Includes headrest and armrest covers when required
- Available in a range of stylish colors
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend ICBINL Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
So soft, so supple, so beautiful—it must be leather—but it's not! CalTrend's I Can't Believe It's Not Leather Seat Covers wrap your seats in ultra-smooth, ultra-tough faux leather, sparing you the expense and maintenance of the real thing. Plus, they're cut to exact size with precision patterns and expertly tailored by masters at CalTrend. The results: a set of seat covers that fit so perfectly that only you know they aren't from the factory.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's ICBINL Seat Covers are built to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, ICBINL Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points delivering a luxurious look and feel worlds above most leather like seat covers.
To complete the custom package, ICBINL Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend ICBINL Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
CalTrend "I Can't Believe It's Not Leather" Seat Covers Customer Reviews
641 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James T (YOUNGSVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Wednesday at 8:46 AM
I have studying all manufactures on quality & price & looks;by far these are the best value & best looking.Shipping was fast as these are custom made.I was pleasantly surprised by the whole experience.
Reviewed by Michael R (GIG HARBOR, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Wednesday at 6:27 AM
I can't believe how the product arrived punctually, the covers were easy to install, and the look is so great, I truly can't believe they are not leather seat covers. Time will tell how they wear, but I am expecting it to be impressive.
Reviewed by Richard O (ELAND, WI) — Wednesday at 1:19 AM
General quality of construction and design is good. My issue is that the fit is a bit too loose, and therefore looks "sloppy". I would rather have worked a bit harder to install a tighter fitting product. I think the customer service from the company is excellent. A call from the rep. to check accuracy of my order is beyond normal expectations. The covers installed very easily.
Reviewed by Robert T (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Durango — Jan 31, 2018 1:30 PM
The CalTrend covers look great and fit my buckets perfectly. They do look like "leather."
Reviewed by Teri R (San Rafael, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Honda CR-V — Jan 28, 2018 3:54 PM
Great fit - perfectly made for my make and model. Good instructions; easy installation. I am very pleased