- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Protect, beautify and stylize your interior with genuine leather seat covers
- Great-looking, inexpensive alternative to factory leather
- Precision, computer-cut patterns make for a custom fit
- Crafted from top-grade leather on the seating surface—matching vinyl on sides and back
- These genuine leather seat covers boast reinforced seams for extra-strength
- Body contact points are lined with foam for added driving comfort
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Includes headrest and armrest covers when required
- Available in 4 stylish colors: Beige, Black, Charcoal and Grey
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend Leather Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Get the same soft, supple interior reserved for fine motorcars with CalTrend's Leather Seat Covers. CalTrend wraps your seats in ultra-smooth, premium leather-sparing you the expense of the OEM leather package. Plus, they're cut to exact size with precision patterns, so these Leather Covers stylize all rows of your vehicle with classic looks and a factory-like fit.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's Leather Seat Covers are built to last. The seating surface is crafted from top-grade leather with matching vinyl on the sides and back for the ultimate car leather seat treatment. And, all edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, these genuine Leather Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points.
To complete the custom package, Leather Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend Leather Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
CalTrend Leather Seat Covers Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul A (Prineville, OR) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Nov 13, 2015 10:29 AM
The seat covers look very nice,could fit a little better, but I'm real happy with them
Reviewed by Donald C (Forest, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Aug 14, 2015 8:50 PM
Seat backs easy to install, but the the seat bottoms hard to get the straps secured, especially with powered seats. One trick is to use a coat hangar, poke it under the seat and loop the buckle on the hangar and pull the strap under the seat. Also, there are several covers for the different styles of consoles, so don't panic when you open the box. Will probably order for the rear seats.
Reviewed by Jami L (Dublin, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — May 16, 2015 6:46 AM
I bought these to protect my leather seats for a 2014 Toyota Tundra Crewmax. They look close to the original. The fit is really great. The color is a little darker than the original light gray, but it's not really noticeable. I only covered my front seats. It does not come with a cover for the console like the YouTube videos show. There are no instructions. Assembly is a little difficult to feed the cover between the back and the seat cushion. Just take your time.
Reviewed by Jack M B (Browns Mills, NJ) — May 03, 2015 6:00 AM
Beware of Charcoal, is really a Gray color. Returned for Biege with no hassle. They lived up to their Price Match claim as I got them for at least half price. Had to remove back seat to install and the electric front seat was a bitch. Would suggest to get some self-adhesive Velcro, Caltrend should supply or attach before sending, to help correct some bulges and loose spots to make them fit tight and snug. Friends and family say they look great in my 2014 Z71 Silverado.