- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Protect, beautify and stylize your interior with genuine leather seat covers
- Great-looking, inexpensive alternative to factory leather
- Precision, computer-cut patterns make for a custom fit
- Crafted from top-grade leather on the seating surface—matching vinyl on sides and back
- These genuine leather seat covers boast reinforced seams for extra-strength
- Body contact points are lined with foam for added driving comfort
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Includes headrest and armrest covers when required
- Available in 4 stylish colors: Beige, Black, Charcoal and Grey
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend Leather Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Get the same soft, supple interior reserved for fine motorcars with CalTrend's Leather Seat Covers. CalTrend wraps your seats in ultra-smooth, premium leather-sparing you the expense of the OEM leather package. Plus, they're cut to exact size with precision patterns, so these Leather Covers stylize all rows of your vehicle with classic looks and a factory-like fit.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's Leather Seat Covers are built to last. The seating surface is crafted from top-grade leather with matching vinyl on the sides and back for the ultimate car leather seat treatment. And, all edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, these genuine Leather Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points.
To complete the custom package, Leather Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend Leather Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
CalTrend Leather Seat Covers Customer Reviews
46 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Perry B (NORTH PORT, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 16, 2016 4:44 PM
Exceeded my expectations but driver seat instructions are not detailed enough.
Reviewed by Ander A (Mebane, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Mar 11, 2016 10:01 AM
The seams look like crap. The bottom driver seat cover fits poorly. The back part of the passenger seat cover does not cover the whole seat back! There are 2 4" long areas where you can see the cloth seat. Not willing to go through the hassle of sending this inferior crap back even I'm really surprised at the lack of quality. They will just have to do. I would NEVER buy this brand of seat cover again, unless the cost was at maybe 50% of what I wasted on them.
Reviewed by John S (Dinwiddie, VA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 03, 2016 10:29 AM
Quality,color GREAT.ut. the leather on bottom of Drivers seat tends to wrinkle. What foam,batting,etc. should i put under to help appearance ???????????????
Reviewed by Paul A (Prineville, OR) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Nov 13, 2015 10:29 AM
The seat covers look very nice,could fit a little better, but I'm real happy with them
Reviewed by Donald C (Forest, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Aug 14, 2015 8:50 PM
Seat backs easy to install, but the the seat bottoms hard to get the straps secured, especially with powered seats. One trick is to use a coat hangar, poke it under the seat and loop the buckle on the hangar and pull the strap under the seat. Also, there are several covers for the different styles of consoles, so don't panic when you open the box. Will probably order for the rear seats.