- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Protect, beautify and stylize your interior with genuine leather seat covers
- Great-looking, inexpensive alternative to factory leather
- Precision, computer-cut patterns make for a custom fit
- Crafted from top-grade leather on the seating surface—matching vinyl on sides and back
- These genuine leather seat covers boast reinforced seams for extra-strength
- Body contact points are lined with foam for added driving comfort
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Includes headrest and armrest covers when required
- Available in 4 stylish colors: Beige, Black, Charcoal and Grey
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend Leather Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Get the same soft, supple interior reserved for fine motorcars with CalTrend's Leather Seat Covers. CalTrend wraps your seats in ultra-smooth, premium leather-sparing you the expense of the OEM leather package. Plus, they're cut to exact size with precision patterns, so these Leather Covers stylize all rows of your vehicle with classic looks and a factory-like fit.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's Leather Seat Covers are built to last. The seating surface is crafted from top-grade leather with matching vinyl on the sides and back for the ultimate car leather seat treatment. And, all edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, these genuine Leather Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points.
To complete the custom package, Leather Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend Leather Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
CalTrend Leather Seat Covers Customer Reviews
66 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Judith C (GROVETOWN, GA) — Nov 16, 2016 9:51 AM
These seat covers look great. Haven't had them long enough to rate durability and ease of cleaning. Extremely difficult to feed the straps between front and back and thread them over any electrical. The instructions tell you to tuck the front seat flap into the plastic housing/panel which is no problem on the door side but the inside near the console has no place to tuck this flap. Any suggestions? I do think that despite a few problems we are going to love these covers.
Reviewed by Eugenio L (PEARLAND, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Camry — Nov 05, 2016 8:04 AM
Looks good, fits well, and quality seems very good. Took us an hour to install and a little effort but I think it was worth it.
Reviewed by Arthur W. W (Fayetteville, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Cadillac XT5 — Nov 01, 2016 4:00 AM
My covers very comfortable and stylist, and a very excellent value for the money.