CalTrend Leather Seat Covers
- Ships Between 2/02 - 2/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Protect, beautify and stylize your interior with genuine leather seat covers
- Great-looking, inexpensive alternative to factory leather
- Precision, computer-cut patterns make for a custom fit
- Crafted from top-grade leather on the seating surface—matching vinyl on sides and back
- These genuine leather seat covers boast reinforced seams for extra-strength
- Body contact points are lined with foam for added driving comfort
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Includes headrest and armrest covers when required
- Available in 4 stylish colors: Beige, Black, Charcoal and Grey
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend Leather Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Get the same soft, supple interior reserved for fine motorcars with CalTrend's Leather Seat Covers. CalTrend wraps your seats in ultra-smooth, premium leather-sparing you the expense of the OEM leather package. Plus, they're cut to exact size with precision patterns, so these Leather Covers stylize all rows of your vehicle with classic looks and a factory-like fit.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's Leather Seat Covers are built to last. The seating surface is crafted from top-grade leather with matching vinyl on the sides and back for the ultimate car leather seat treatment. And, all edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, these genuine Leather Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points.
To complete the custom package, Leather Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend Leather Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
CalTrend Leather Seat Covers Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tom S (AUBURN, IN) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Altima — Mar 29, 2014 2:15 AM
The instructions included with the seat covers were totally useless. I was told that they hadn't used these in several years. They talked about velcro, my seat covers used straps and there was no mention of how to use them. Several calls later and it made sense but the written instructions were useless.
Reviewed by George W (Jewett City, CT) Reviewed for a 1999 Toyota Camry — Feb 26, 2014 4:58 AM
The covers look much better than the tattered cover that are under neath the new covers. colors are very good match for the original covers. i had to return the left seat back because the hole for the lumbar lever was cut on the wrong side of the seat.
Reviewed by Eric R (Minnetonka, MN) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan — Feb 13, 2014 6:51 AM
They protect my fabric and give the look of a moore expensive model.
Reviewed by Tracey S (Tallahassee, FL) — Dec 04, 2013 4:07 AM
I ORERED LEATHER SEAT COVERS,I GOT SEAT COVERS THAT ARE 90% FAKE LEATHER AND 1% LEATHER. THE ONLY LEATHER IN THE SEATS IS THE STRIP IN THE CENTER WERE YOU SET, THE REST IS FAKE LEATHER.DID NOT SAY THAT IN THE LISTING.
Reviewed by Hubert F (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Oct 12, 2013 5:32 PM
Seatbacks are very loose. I filled with a beach towel and 4 small towels in each one and they are still sloppy. Will need to get them sewn tighter. I received tan color. I wanted beige which is considerably darker. Yes, it is. The cross straps for the seat bottoms prevent moving the seats properly. I had to cut the buckles loose and trap the straps under the seat rails. Now seats move full length without trying to tear the straps from the covers and also they now look neat.
- car trend seat covers
- duraplus seat covers
- i can't believe its not leather
- neosupreme car seat covers
- subaru car seat covers
- jeep seat covers for dogs
- leather seat covers toyota
- grill guards for toyota tundra
- dodge ram camo seat covers
- seat covers for suburban
- roof top carriers for suvs
- auto carpet mats
- car rear view mirrors