- Get a FREE Cell Phone Holder With Purchase - A $10.00 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Protect, beautify and stylize your interior with genuine leather seat covers
- Great-looking, inexpensive alternative to factory leather
- Precision, computer-cut patterns make for a custom fit
- Crafted from top-grade leather on the seating surface—matching vinyl on sides and back
- These genuine leather seat covers boast reinforced seams for extra-strength
- Body contact points are lined with foam for added driving comfort
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Includes headrest and armrest covers when required
- Available in 4 stylish colors: Beige, Black, Charcoal and Grey
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend Leather Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Get the same soft, supple interior reserved for fine motorcars with CalTrend's Leather Seat Covers. CalTrend wraps your seats in ultra-smooth, premium leather-sparing you the expense of the OEM leather package. Plus, they're cut to exact size with precision patterns, so these Leather Covers stylize all rows of your vehicle with classic looks and a factory-like fit.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's Leather Seat Covers are built to last. The seating surface is crafted from top-grade leather with matching vinyl on the sides and back for the ultimate car leather seat treatment. And, all edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, these genuine Leather Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points.
To complete the custom package, Leather Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend Leather Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
CalTrend Leather Seat Covers Customer Reviews
56 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Emily L (OMAHA, NE) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda CR-V — Apr 12, 2017 8:44 PM
I think my seat covers feel like good quality but they don't fit on my seats correctly. I've been using them for a week only and it looks like the stitching is already kind of pulling a part. I love that they are real leather and are so soft. I'm just hoping they don't break down quickly and eventually start to form to my seats more.
Reviewed by David H (Chidester, AR) — Mar 17, 2017 8:03 AM
They are overall good for what I use them for I am a timber farmer and go in the woods a lot and get in and out. But I would be disappointed if this was in a show truck or even if I owned a used car lot. The stitching was crude even had small clippings in the process along the seams The seamstress could use some practice and instructions. But overall I am happy the price was ok if the for mentioned was correct thanks
Reviewed by Laura R (DORCHESTER CENTER, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Explorer — Mar 10, 2017 10:36 AM
Very impressed with the order I placed for my husband's Ford Explorer front row car seat covers! The order was simple, I had great customer service! I had seen the same covers at a different website for less and the AutoAnything rep I chatted with online matched the price PLUS gave me an additional % off. The car seats arrived in time for Christmas. My husband did not find them difficult to install and he is quite pleased with the covers. I am buying him the 2nd row seat covers now!