- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Wrap your seats with luxurious-to-the-touch, yet durable Velour—perfect for luxury vehicles
- Coverking Velour seat covers are made to order—no ill-fitting bargain covers here
- 3-D imaging technology uses precision-CAD patterns for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, spills, mildew and stains
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Tight fit ensures seat covers don't slip even after extended use
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from 6 universal colors: Taupe, Black, Charcoal, Gray, Dark Blue and Light Blue
- Each Coverking Custom Seat Cover comes with a free installation kit, which includes a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses (a $19.99 value)
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Coverking Velour Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
Protect your new vehicle's fresh interior or revive the look of weathered upholstery with Coverking Velour Seat Covers. The lush, thick-nap velour is designed to last for years while bringing out the best in your interior. Cut with precision CAD patterns, Velour Covers envelope all your seat rows with plush style and luxurious comfort.
Coverking Velour Seat Covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Coverking Velour keeps your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Velour Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Coverking Velour Seat Covers Customer Reviews
162 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jean R (WAKE FOREST, NC) Reviewed for a 2018 Honda CR-V — Mar 03, 2018 7:29 AM
I really like the one piece design and how well they fit. They were easy to put on and really look nice in the new car. They are easy to clean and comfortable as well.
Reviewed by Fredy D (Budd Lake, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru Outback — Mar 01, 2018 6:19 AM
Great covers for the price. They fit nicely and stay put. I'm hoping they last as good as they look. Always ran Wetokole seat covers but in the summer they were always hot and made you sweat, so long droves were never comfortable. For the price of these Coverkings along with the fit I don't think you can beat it. The velour is close match to the factory cloth interior ( I only installed front seat covers)
Reviewed by Ken G (Rochester, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter — Feb 24, 2018 5:45 AM
Very impressed with the fit and finish of these Coverking covers. These came with an installation tool that helped me install. The covers fit like a glove. These are snug, take a little effort to fit but they are not loose fitting at all. These are soft and appear custom fit. Very nice. We choose the Gray color and it is close to the cab color. Pocket in back of seat is large and stitching is nicely done. Overall covers fit well with our RV.
Reviewed by Jamie B (WYANDOTTE, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chrysler Town and Country — Feb 09, 2018 6:31 AM
We purchased our first car with leather seats and my wife hated them. I wasn't happy with generic one size fits all covers that look...well like cheap seat covers. Decided to try these, very happy. They fit perfectly and don't move around at all. I would recommend this product.
Reviewed by Yolanda T (CHEROKEE, OK) Reviewed for a 2002 Mercury Grand Marquis — Dec 29, 2017 6:58 PM
Great shopping experience. The covers were shipped in good packaging in a very timely manner. The covers fit fantastic and look great. Will be ordering covers for the back seat soon.