- Save 10% Use Promo Code CKING10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Wrap your seats with luxurious-to-the-touch, yet durable Velour—perfect for luxury vehicles
- Coverking Velour seat covers are made to order—no ill-fitting bargain covers here
- Precision-CAD patterns make for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Tight fit resists seam slippage even after extended use
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from 6 universal colors: Taupe, Black, Charcoal, Gray, Dark Blue and Light Blue
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Coverking Velour Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Protect your new vehicle's fresh interior or revive the look of weathered upholstery with Coverking Velour Seat Covers. The lush, thick-nap velour is designed to last for years while bringing out the best in your interior. Cut with precision CAD patterns, Velour Covers envelope all your seat rows with plush style and luxurious comfort.
Coverking Velour Seat Covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Coverking Velour keeps your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Velour Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Coverking Velour Seat Covers Customer Reviews
134 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nadiya F (LOVELAND, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Pathfinder — Apr 18, 2017 10:47 AM
These seat covers look really great and feel sturdy. There are openings for each knob on the sides of the car seats, so they are truly custom made. The only puzzling piece is the side straps that are supposed to go under the seat and to be hooked to the main strap that runs under. The problem is that the sided of our car's seats are solid, and there is no place you could run those straps to. So as the result the sides of the covers are not really fastened. That is the reason for only 4 stars.
Reviewed by timothy m (SPARKS, NV) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Oct 09, 2016 7:08 PM
seat covers seem to be made of quality material and the fit seems good on the outside seats but the center cover fits loose so I left it off
Reviewed by Agustin T (Palm Bay, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — May 12, 2016 5:49 PM
These covers have that OEM look. The material is cushiony and thick not thin like other covers. The installation was rather simple, seams lined up nicely. Overall fit is pretty flawless, seat bottoms don't shift when getting in and out of the vehicle. I gave 3 stars for Quality because Coverking needs to improve their quality control. I had to restitch 2 armrest elastic straps, also the seat covers should be bagged (in case box gets wet)and not just tossed in the box.
Reviewed by Ann B (FORT COLLINS, CO) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Camry — Mar 03, 2016 3:15 AM
I didn't see correct option of reclining seat for my 2011 Camry XLE rear seat cover so I ordered 60/40 which would not fit. They are beautiful seat covers. I waited over a month for them to be made. There are no instructions. My mechanic figured out my problem. I can return with a 15 0/0 restocking fee. I've given up on seat covers, hope the dog doesn't damage the seats too much. Auto Anything was great yo work with. English speaking real person was on the phone in about a minute.