- Save 10% Use Promo Code CKING10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Wrap your seats with luxurious-to-the-touch, yet durable Velour—perfect for luxury vehicles
- Coverking Velour seat covers are made to order—no ill-fitting bargain covers here
- Precision-CAD patterns make for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Tight fit resists seam slippage even after extended use
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from 6 universal colors: Taupe, Black, Charcoal, Gray, Dark Blue and Light Blue
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Coverking Velour Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Protect your new vehicle's fresh interior or revive the look of weathered upholstery with Coverking Velour Seat Covers. The lush, thick-nap velour is designed to last for years while bringing out the best in your interior. Cut with precision CAD patterns, Velour Covers envelope all your seat rows with plush style and luxurious comfort.
Coverking Velour Seat Covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Coverking Velour keeps your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Velour Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Coverking Velour Seat Covers Customer Reviews
138 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bryan S (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 1999 Mercedes-Benz S-Class — Jun 30, 2017 11:55 AM
These seat covers were supposed to be custom for my vehicle, but the overall fit is very baggy and loose. The seat bottoms fit tight, however the backs are very loose fitting. There is not an adjustment to tighten the fit. Construction quality is very good, they appear to be very durable.
Reviewed by Ronald W (ALBUQUERQUE, NM) Reviewed for a 1998 Nissan Frontier — Jun 18, 2017 11:58 AM
I read and watched the instructions and videos first. My Frontier is an extended cab and it was uncomfortable working in the back to make some connections. One issue I encountered was the back seat adjuster handle was hindered after installation. The best fix was to carefully bend the handle out until the seat cover was out of the way. That was one area I didn't like the way the seat cover fit or I would have given it 5 stars.
Reviewed by Nadiya F (LOVELAND, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Pathfinder — Apr 18, 2017 10:47 AM
These seat covers look really great and feel sturdy. There are openings for each knob on the sides of the car seats, so they are truly custom made. The only puzzling piece is the side straps that are supposed to go under the seat and to be hooked to the main strap that runs under. The problem is that the sided of our car's seats are solid, and there is no place you could run those straps to. So as the result the sides of the covers are not really fastened. That is the reason for only 4 stars.