- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Wrap your seats with luxurious-to-the-touch, yet durable Velour—perfect for luxury vehicles
- Coverking Velour seat covers are made to order—no ill-fitting bargain covers here
- Precision-CAD patterns make for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Tight fit resists seam slippage even after extended use
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from 6 universal colors: Taupe, Black, Charcoal, Gray, Dark Blue and Light Blue
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Coverking Velour Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
Protect your new vehicle's fresh interior or revive the look of weathered upholstery with Coverking Velour Seat Covers. The lush, thick-nap velour is designed to last for years while bringing out the best in your interior. Cut with precision CAD patterns, Velour Covers envelope all your seat rows with plush style and luxurious comfort.
Coverking Velour Seat Covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Coverking Velour keeps your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Velour Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Coverking Velour Seat Covers Customer Reviews
125 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronald G (WASHINGTON, UT) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Nov 07, 2015 4:17 PM
The seat covers are awesome. Great fit. My friend didn't know they were covers. The center console is a different deal. It is very sloppy and doesn't stay on. I will probably just trash it. Overall, I am happy and would buy again.
Reviewed by Stanley E. S (Eureka, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 BMW 3-Series — Oct 19, 2015 7:48 AM
I really liked the covers but for the BMW you simply can not put the bottoms on. It is too tight and they do not have enough tabs or attachments to secure the seat bottom correctly. I had to go without the bottons being put on. I did put on the top portion and they look great but with no bottom covering the leather is looks a little strange especially on a convertible. We have purchased other coverking covers for our other vehicles and they are terrific. S Smith
Reviewed by Robert F (Polk City, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chrysler Town and Country — Sep 02, 2015 4:18 PM
We got these covers for my 2015 Chrysler Town & Country van. They sat in the box for quite a while because I injured my knee and couldn't put them on. Last Saturday my wife got impatient and decided to do it herself. After figuring out which was left and which was right, they went on very quickly. They look very much like the factory cloth seats I had in my last van. Completely satisfied.
- custom seat covers ballistic
- 2007 jeep liberty reupholstery
- saddle blanket truck seat covers
- saddleman windsor velour seat covers
- wet okole seat covers jeep
- dog seat cover for bmw
- kia car seat covers
- camo seat covers for chevy trucks
- mazda miata seat covers
- seat covers for 2001 nissan maxima
- cheap trailer hitches
- custom car covers reviews
- luggage roof carrier