- Ships Between 8/13 - 8/17
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Wrap your seats with luxurious-to-the-touch, yet durable Velour—perfect for luxury vehicles
- Coverking Velour seat covers are made to order—no ill-fitting bargain covers here
- Precision-CAD patterns make for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Tight fit resists seam slippage even after extended use
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from 6 universal colors: Taupe, Black, Charcoal, Gray, Dark Blue and Light Blue
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Coverking Velour Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Protect your new vehicle's fresh interior or revive the look of weathered upholstery with Coverking Velour Seat Covers. The lush, thick-nap velour is designed to last for years while bringing out the best in your interior. Cut with precision CAD patterns, Velour Covers envelope all your seat rows with plush style and luxurious comfort.
Coverking Velour Seat Covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Coverking Velour keeps your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Velour Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Coverking Velour Seat Covers Customer Reviews
121 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eric T (Overland Park, KS) Reviewed for a 2009 Subaru Outback — May 19, 2015 3:35 PM
Velour covers went on the seats of my Mom's Subaru Outback without any problems. They look great, feel great and Mom loves her Mother's Day present so now I'm her favorite Son!
Reviewed by Layne L (REDDING, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Prius — May 05, 2015 9:10 PM
This is my second pair. My first pair lasted 9 years. These look and feel good. Will save wear and tear on the new car's seats. Unfortunately the headrests do not fit well. I forgot to anticipate how difficult putting these over cloth seats were (my previous seats were leather.) BUT they do fit quite well , and feel luxurious. Would buy again. Thanks
Reviewed by Robert E (Jamul, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Prius — Feb 27, 2015 8:27 AM
Great seat covers, but installation instructions are generic for all pull over bucket seats. Nothing on how to remove the rear bench seat, so the cover for that item can be installed. I've had two previous Prius models and complete instructions were included for both ( 2006 and 2011) for these same covers. I'm not at all happy with that aspect, and Coverking needs to address this issue.
- coverking seat covers
- mossy oak seat covers
- velour seat covers reviews
- windsor velour seat covers
- sheepskin seat cover mercedes
- dog seat cover for bmw
- cadillac car seat covers
- chips for f150
- f150 leather seat covers
- 2002 ford f150 seat covers
- tent for the bed of a truck
- tow package
- pick up truck cargo nets