- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Wrap your seats with luxurious-to-the-touch, yet durable Velour—perfect for luxury vehicles
- Coverking Velour seat covers are made to order—no ill-fitting bargain covers here
- Precision-CAD patterns make for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Tight fit resists seam slippage even after extended use
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from 6 universal colors: Taupe, Black, Charcoal, Gray, Dark Blue and Light Blue
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Coverking Velour Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Protect your new vehicle's fresh interior or revive the look of weathered upholstery with Coverking Velour Seat Covers. The lush, thick-nap velour is designed to last for years while bringing out the best in your interior. Cut with precision CAD patterns, Velour Covers envelope all your seat rows with plush style and luxurious comfort.
Coverking Velour Seat Covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Coverking Velour keeps your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Velour Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Coverking Velour Seat Covers Customer Reviews
131 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Agustin T (Palm Bay, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — May 12, 2016 5:49 PM
These covers have that OEM look. The material is cushiony and thick not thin like other covers. The installation was rather simple, seams lined up nicely. Overall fit is pretty flawless, seat bottoms don't shift when getting in and out of the vehicle. I gave 3 stars for Quality because Coverking needs to improve their quality control. I had to restitch 2 armrest elastic straps, also the seat covers should be bagged (in case box gets wet)and not just tossed in the box.
Reviewed by Ann B (FORT COLLINS, CO) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Camry — Mar 03, 2016 3:15 AM
I didn't see correct option of reclining seat for my 2011 Camry XLE rear seat cover so I ordered 60/40 which would not fit. They are beautiful seat covers. I waited over a month for them to be made. There are no instructions. My mechanic figured out my problem. I can return with a 15 0/0 restocking fee. I've given up on seat covers, hope the dog doesn't damage the seats too much. Auto Anything was great yo work with. English speaking real person was on the phone in about a minute.
Reviewed by James J (Perry, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 01, 2016 3:27 AM
The velour seat cover is my no.2 pair,I bought a pair for my 2000 tundra, love them,they fit perfect,.
Reviewed by John A (Canton, MI) Reviewed for a 2004 Mercury Sable — Feb 15, 2016 2:42 PM
I bought these as a Christmas gift for my son. He really appreciated not having to sit on cold vinyl any longer. It was a fairly easy installation done by my two sons; they didn't encounter any significant problems.
Reviewed by Eric S (OMAHA, NE) Reviewed for a 1997 Chevy Silverado — Jan 11, 2016 6:32 AM
Overall the velour covers are certainly better than the torn leather that I had on my seats. The fit was pretty good on the seats and back portions but the headrest did not form back underneath and you could certainly tell it was just a cover. I opted to leave them off as it look to sloppy. I do like the fact the seam lines match the original factory lines.
- custom seat covers ballistic
- 2007 jeep liberty reupholstery
- saddle blanket truck seat covers
- saddleman windsor velour seat covers
- wet okole seat covers jeep
- dog seat cover for bmw
- kia car seat covers
- camo seat covers for chevy trucks
- mazda miata seat covers
- seat covers for 2001 nissan maxima
- cheap trailer hitches
- custom car covers reviews
- luggage roof carrier