Coverking Velour Seat Covers
- Ships Between 12/09 - 12/11
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Wrap your seats with luxurious-to-the-touch, yet durable Velour—perfect for luxury vehicles
- Coverking Velour seat covers are made to order—no ill-fitting bargain covers here
- Precision-CAD patterns make for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed Installation Instructions
- Tight fit resists seam slippage even after extended use
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from 6 universal colors: Taupe, Black, Charcoal, Gray, Dark Blue and Light Blue
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Coverking Velour Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Protect your new vehicle's fresh interior or revive the look of weathered upholstery with Coverking Velour Seat Covers. The lush, thick-nap velour is designed to last for years while bringing out the best in your interior. Cut with precision CAD patterns, Velour Covers envelope all your seat rows with plush style and luxurious comfort.
Coverking Velour Seat Covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Coverking Velour keeps your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Velour Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Coverking Velour Seat Covers Customer Reviews
115 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Harold P H (Neodesha, KS) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Corolla — Nov 14, 2014 6:14 AM
The seat covers are nice but do not fully cover the seat. It appears that a secure hook on the outside of the seat was not installed at the factory. Installation was very difficult. once we got the seats on, they look nice and durable.
Reviewed by Jeff G (MARIETTA, GA) — Aug 01, 2014 7:57 AM
Instructions were not sufficient. It needed better attachment pieces or I was missing attachment pieces. Attachment is more of tucking things in than actual attachment to vehicle some attachment was good. Fit is bad, baggy at some spots tight in others, weird looking ridges developed so doesn't lay flat like in picture hopefully they will go away with time but I doubt it. Holes in back seat cover for seat belts were too small so I had to cut hole bigger so the nice hem around hole to keep hole from tearing bigger was a waist an now non-effective. We got these seat covers because car came with black leather seats that get scorching (actually received flesh burns) hot in the summer. These seat covers definitely fixed that problem. Our car is now safe to drive.
Reviewed by David L (WATERFORD, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Taurus — Jul 28, 2014 6:57 PM
Velour covers appear to be very well made, excellent material feel and fit to original seats. Had some difficulty attaching straps to bottom of seat due to exposed sharp metal edges, recommend wearing gloves when attaching straps.
Reviewed by Kathy B (SUNRISE, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford Escape — Jul 15, 2014 8:14 PM
I am so impressed and astounded that for the price theses seat covers look, feel and act like or better than the original.
Reviewed by David D (Show Low, AZ) — Jul 01, 2014 11:11 AM
The Coverking velour seat covers installed reasonably well. It helps to have a fishing wire, such as a close-hanger, to fish the tie down straps under the front seats. The custom made seat covers fit well but wrinkle up some, (in seating area from seating in them,) requiring one to re-stretch them. Overall, the looks, price, fit, and quality are there where one would expect. I would rate them a 3.5 out of 4 and I would recommend them to others. Thanks, Autoanything and Coverking,
- 2007 jeep liberty reupholstery
- saddle blanket truck seat covers
- saddleman windsor velour seat covers
- jeep back seat dog cover
- toyota car seat covers sale
- toyota sear covers
- seat covers for 2001 nissan maxima
- 2011 camaro seat covers
- camo seat covers for ford ranger
- pick up bed liner
- rubber floor mats for car
- vehicle rain guards