- Ships Between 9/25 - 9/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Saddle-up your stead with the western look and feel of Saddle Blanket Seat Covers
- Coverking custom seat covers are made to order
- Precision-CAD patterns make for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- Crafted from a colorful heavy-duty saddle blanket material with black Neotex sides
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Tight fit resists seam slippage even after extended use
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from these classic colors: Black, Tan or Wine
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Coverking Saddle Blanket Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether you're driving cattle or driving to work, Coverking Saddle Blanket Seat Covers saddle your rig with the unmistakable style of the old west. Designed with the built-in durability to handle anything the trail dishes out, Saddle Blanket Seat Covers are still crafted for cozy comfort and high style.
Coverking Saddle Blanket Seat Covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Saddle Blanket Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Saddle Blanket Seat Covers are backed with a 1-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Coverking Saddle Blanket Seat Covers Customer Reviews
161 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mary Jo D (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Corolla — Jul 29, 2015 6:04 PM
When the new 2012 Corollas came out I ordered these seat covers and had to have the drivers side recovered when a seam pulled out. The 2nd seatcover held up. They are 5 star and gorgeous. They sure do dress up the interior.
Reviewed by Heather E (WINNIE, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Mar 21, 2015 10:02 PM
Exactly what I wanted. Although it did take over a month to get them in I am very happy with them.
Reviewed by Carl L (Fresno, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Nissan Xterra — Feb 13, 2015 3:53 AM
I am very pleased with my choosing your company too make my saddle blanket seat covers. They brought my truck back from weathered mode. I really do like the way they fit and feel. Thanks again for your product and great service. Carl
Reviewed by Walter M (Monongahela, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Feb 09, 2015 4:04 PM
Installation was easy. One man operation. I only needed to add a small piece of velcro on the fold down compartment. I would recommend these to anyone. Just watch on the installation when feeling under the seats. There is a small amount of lubricant on the tracks. You can get it on the seat cover during installation.
- cover king seat covers
- coverking leatherette seat covers
- 05 f150 brown saddle blanket seat cover
- wet okole review
- sheep skin seat covers
- acura seat covers
- jeep seat covers for pets
- ford ranger camo seat covers
- jeep compass floor mats
- subaru outback seat covers 2011
- nerf bars and running boards
- chrome exterior accessories
- custom fitted car mats