- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Saddle-up your stead with the western look and feel of Saddle Blanket Seat Covers
- Coverking custom seat covers are made to order
- Precision-CAD patterns make for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- Crafted from a colorful heavy-duty saddle blanket material with black Neotex sides
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Tight fit resists seam slippage even after extended use
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from these classic colors: Black, Tan or Wine
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Coverking Saddle Blanket Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
Whether you're driving cattle or driving to work, Coverking Saddle Blanket Seat Covers saddle your rig with the unmistakable style of the old west. Designed with the built-in durability to handle anything the trail dishes out, Saddle Blanket Seat Covers are still crafted for cozy comfort and high style.
Coverking Saddle Blanket Seat Covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Saddle Blanket Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Saddle Blanket Seat Covers are backed with a 2-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Coverking Saddle Blanket Seat Covers Customer Reviews
179 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Cathy D (EAST BRUNSWICK, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Outback — Friday at 5:14 AM
Purchased for my new Subaru Outback. Easy to install- so says my 19 year old. the Blanket fabric is comfortable and doesn't look like it will show dirt. Snug fit. Have had seat covers in past that move or were baggy. Not these. Definitely an investment. These things aren't cheap.
Reviewed by Bruce L (BETTENDORF, IA) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-150 — Aug 17, 2016 10:18 AM
The tan color I ordered didn't match even close to the original interior color. In retrospect I should have ordered Black. The installation went fairly fast but the bases fit too loose and always shift when getting in and out of the truck they need some reverse engineering on my part to make them more secure and tighter. A contrasting color might have also been a wiser color choice. The end result is better than the worn original seats but I am not as happy with the fit and finish for the price.
Reviewed by Dennis B (Mt Carroll, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jul 16, 2016 7:02 AM
The seat covers are good quality. The instructions need a little work. You have to do a little thinking. Look good and fit well.
- car king cover
- ballistic seat covers
- saddle back seat covers
- seatsaver seat covers
- sheepskin seat cover mercedes
- buick seat covers
- jeep seat covers for pets
- ford saddle blanket seat covers
- camo seat covers for ford ranger
- toyota venza seat covers
- vehicle roof racks
- custom mats
- pickup tonneau cover reviews