- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Saddle-up your stead with the western look and feel of Saddle Blanket Seat Covers
- Coverking custom seat covers are made to order
- Precision-CAD patterns make for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- Crafted from a colorful heavy-duty saddle blanket material with black Neotex sides
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Tight fit resists seam slippage even after extended use
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from these classic colors: Black, Tan or Wine
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Coverking Saddle Blanket Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
Whether you're driving cattle or driving to work, Coverking Saddle Blanket Seat Covers saddle your rig with the unmistakable style of the old west. Designed with the built-in durability to handle anything the trail dishes out, Saddle Blanket Seat Covers are still crafted for cozy comfort and high style.
Coverking Saddle Blanket Seat Covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Saddle Blanket Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Saddle Blanket Seat Covers are backed with a 2-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Coverking Saddle Blanket Seat Covers Customer Reviews
175 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lance P (Timmonsville, SC) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota 4Runner — May 19, 2016 3:38 AM
I recently bought a 4runner as a play/hunting vehicle. The front seat leather was cracked and in pretty bad shape. I could't see spending $600 for replacement leather in a truck that is just going to get dirty. These covers look great and seem well made, but time will tell how they hold up.
Reviewed by David B (Haddam, CT) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — May 04, 2016 6:48 AM
Overall, I am pleased with this product. However there could be a better installation video with audio and specific to year/make/model.All I found was a silent install video on some type of car.
Reviewed by Sherry C (Goose Creek, SC) Reviewed for a 2008 Saturn Vue — Apr 24, 2016 8:37 PM
I had a rather cheap seat cover that I absolutely hated and was so glad to replace them. You get what you pay for - in this case, an excellent product.
Reviewed by Robert P (PORTLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Forester — Mar 30, 2016 5:06 PM
I think these seat covers are excellent. I wasn't sure how I would like the saddle blanket material, but I love it. It looks great. The sides of the seat covers are actually some neoprene type material, so it seems you get the waterproof durability of neoprene with the looks of saddle blanket. very good. would highly recommend them. Fit great!
- car king cover
- ballistic seat covers
- saddle back seat covers
- seatsaver seat covers
- sheepskin seat cover mercedes
- buick seat covers
- jeep seat covers for pets
- ford saddle blanket seat covers
- camo seat covers for ford ranger
- toyota venza seat covers
- vehicle roof racks
- custom mats
- pickup tonneau cover reviews