- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy installation guides:
Seat cover installation instructions(PDF)
- The Heavy-duty Coverking Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers handle kids, pets, job sites and action adventures with ease
- Crafted from Cordura-Ballistic fabric for maximum durability
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Like your favorite pair of jeans, Coverking Ballistic seat covers mold closer to your seats with age
- Ultra-Durable material resists slippage even after extended use
- Precision-CAD patterns are custom made for your vehicle
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from an array of explosive colors
- Your Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
Silo your seats with the toughest covers on the market-Coverking Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers. Built to withstand anything short of nuclear meltdown, Ballistic Seat Covers are crafted from heavy-duty Cordura Ballistic fabric. Plus, they boast a waterproof inner coating that bolsters the already explosive protection.
Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers mold to your seats over time, ensuring tough protection for your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Ballistic Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers are backed with a 2-year warranty.
- Cordura-Ballistic Canvas is stiffer than ordinary fabrics, which may result in more wrinkles than other materials
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Coverking Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
709 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brandon B (OLYMPIA, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Tuesday at 10:12 AM
The covers look nice, fit decent, and are very durable for my uses. They repel dirt, sand, pet hair and spills very well. The installation instructions are not vehicle specific and my front 40/20/40 bench seat was very different from the instructions. I had to figure out on my own how to attach several parts of the center section of the front bench. The rear seat bottom was, and is, most difficult. the bottom almost seems too small like for a quad cab with large gaps around the child seat loops.
Reviewed by Susan C (Fruitport, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Forester — Tuesday at 8:58 AM
My two large dogs accompany me everywhere. These seat covers are just what I was looking for to protect the leather seats in my new Subaru. Watched video before installing which helped a lot with installation. Would highly recommend this product.
Reviewed by John K (Fairview, OK) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — May 22, 2016 8:48 AM
The seat covers are quality and look really good once installed. The only problem I have is the part that goes around the cup holders. No getting any help from covering.
Reviewed by John P (MECHANICSVILLE, VA) — May 21, 2016 7:27 AM
This is my second time buying these seat covers. My first purchase was going on 4 years and they looked as good as the day I bought them. And, this was on a Jeep!! I believe you would probably get some new ones because you wanted too. NOT because they were wore out!!
Reviewed by David M (Cordele, GA) Reviewed for a 1994 Chevy C/K 1500 — May 20, 2016 7:56 AM
These covers fit my 94 Chevrolet truck bucket seats well enough but aren't 100% perfect. But acceptable. It's as if the fabric cuts are slightly off. Installation was fairly easy. Fabric seems tough enough and doesn't slip once installed. Certainly better than the standard "off the shelf" seat covers I've used in the past. Function over form would be the best way to describe them. Don't buy these if you're looking for show quality. Buy them for seat protection with a more utilitarian look. :)
- reviews of coverking custom blanket seat covers
- caltrend dura-plus seat covers reviews
- aries seat defender
- sheep skin seat covers
- seat covers for trucks ford
- cadillac dog seat covers
- 2012 jeep cherokee seat covers
- f150 camo seat covers
- seat covers for nissan titan
- bicycle carrier for car
- vehicle luggage rack