- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy installation guides:
Seat cover installation instructions(PDF)
- The Heavy-duty Coverking Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers handle kids, pets, job sites and action adventures with ease
- Crafted from Cordura-Ballistic fabric for maximum durability
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Like your favorite pair of jeans, Coverking Ballistic seat covers mold closer to your seats with age
- Ultra-Durable material resists slippage even after extended use
- Precision-CAD patterns are custom made for your vehicle
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from an array of explosive colors
- Your Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
Silo your seats with the toughest covers on the market-Coverking Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers. Built to withstand anything short of nuclear meltdown, Ballistic Seat Covers are crafted from heavy-duty Cordura Ballistic fabric. Plus, they boast a waterproof inner coating that bolsters the already explosive protection.
Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers mold to your seats over time, ensuring tough protection for your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Ballistic Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers are backed with a 2-year warranty.
- Cordura-Ballistic Canvas is stiffer than ordinary fabrics, which may result in more wrinkles than other materials
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Coverking Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
639 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gregory K (Wilmington, DE) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Sunday at 5:45 AM
the coverking ballistic seat covers are great quality,easy to install,and good value for a seat cover built to last.
Reviewed by carolyn g (CONCORD, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Nov 15, 2015 5:32 AM
I love these seat covers, easy install, (sure there was some tugging and tucking) but look great and are so easy to clean. Our crews are some filthy guys when they climb in to return from their jobs, and I wiped all the concrete and grout right off! look great in our 2016 Ford F250!! Thanks guys, great job!
Reviewed by Priyanka B (BEAVERCREEK, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Outback — Nov 14, 2015 7:44 AM
We bought it for our 2015 Subaru Outback. The color, feel and look are very good. However, the installation is quite difficult and instructions are inefficient. We had to take the car to our Subaru dealer to help us install.
Reviewed by Connie S (Carson, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Nov 10, 2015 8:19 PM
These seat covers are functional and durable. I think they will hold up well against my dogs wear and tear. They are not really very classy looking. The bench rear seat cover had 4 cutouts that I initially thought were for the seat belt buckles but they were in the wrong place. Turns out they are for child car seat use. Unfortunately they show on the seat and leave a space for dirt to get onto the seat. Getting them on was a bit harder than I thought but once on the fit is fairly good.
Reviewed by Ellyn L (O Brien, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Xterra — Nov 08, 2015 6:35 AM
These were easy to install, look good, feel great and are heavy duty compared to others I've purchased. I balked at the price to begin with, but after I received them and installed them myself I had to say I was happy with the decision to buy. Will be purchasing another set for my husband's truck. The instructions were clear and the included installation tool helped alot. I truly like these seat covers.
- reviews of coverking custom blanket seat covers
- caltrend dura-plus seat covers reviews
- aries seat defender
- sheep skin seat covers
- seat covers for trucks ford
- cadillac dog seat covers
- 2012 jeep cherokee seat covers
- f150 camo seat covers
- seat covers for nissan titan
- bicycle carrier for car
- vehicle luggage rack