- Save 10% Use Promo Code COVER10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy installation guides:
Seat cover installation instructions(PDF)
- The Heavy-duty Coverking Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers handle kids, pets, job sites and action adventures with ease
- Crafted from Cordura-Ballistic fabric for maximum durability
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Like your favorite pair of jeans, Coverking Ballistic seat covers mold closer to your seats with age
- Ultra-Durable material resists slippage even after extended use
- Precision-CAD patterns are custom made for your vehicle
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from an array of explosive colors
- Your Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Silo your seats with the toughest covers on the market-Coverking Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers. Built to withstand anything short of nuclear meltdown, Ballistic Seat Covers are crafted from heavy-duty Cordura Ballistic fabric. Plus, they boast a waterproof inner coating that bolsters the already explosive protection.
Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers mold to your seats over time, ensuring tough protection for your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Ballistic Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers are backed with a 1-year warranty.
- Cordura-Ballistic Canvas is stiffer than ordinary fabrics, which may result in more wrinkles than other materials
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Coverking Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
785 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian G (Fort Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Titan — Wednesday at 8:35 AM
I like the covers. I expected a cover for the center front console but didn't get one.
Reviewed by Samantha N (HENDERSON, NV) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Sequoia — Feb 15, 2017 11:09 AM
Putting these on was a bit of a pain, but WELL worth it. My kids don't stand a chance at messing these babies up, indestructible!
Reviewed by David P (Beaumont, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Feb 14, 2017 8:22 AM
These provided the extra protection I needed to work out of my truck. Easy to install.
Reviewed by Sloan S (Henderson, MD) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan — Feb 07, 2017 5:43 AM
We Bought these so we could take our grand dogs on the road with us without worrying about pet hair. They worked great. The pet hair wiped right off. An added bonus is the van is easier to get out of. We're very happy with our purchase.
Reviewed by Robert K (Louisville, KY) Reviewed for a 2014 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class — Feb 04, 2017 10:53 AM
Several production delays; instructions generic/minimal. Approx 3 hrs to install. Tuck tool incl very necessary. Stretch straps on ft seats impossible to hook & unneeded anyway. Holes for headrests punched out w/no edging. Poor alignment of rear seat egress holes for child car seat straps. rear seat pull down console cover(s) poor design & fit. Useless. Two strange triangular pieces included w/no apparent use. Fabric feels slippery, but is not.Overall fit is OK but utilitarian.