Coverking Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers
- Ships Between 3/30 - 4/01
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy installation guides:
Seat cover installation instructions(PDF)
- The Heavy-duty Coverking Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers handle kids, pets, job sites and action adventures with ease
- Crafted from Cordura-Ballistic fabric for maximum durability
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Like your favorite pair of jeans, Coverking Ballistic seat covers mold closer to your seats with age
- Ultra-Durable material resists slippage even after extended use
- Precision-CAD patterns are custom made for your vehicle
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from an array of explosive colors
- Your Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Silo your seats with the toughest covers on the market-Coverking Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers. Built to withstand anything short of nuclear meltdown, Ballistic Seat Covers are crafted from heavy-duty Cordura Ballistic fabric. Plus, they boast a waterproof inner coating that bolsters the already explosive protection.
Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers mold to your seats over time, ensuring tough protection for your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Ballistic Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers are backed with a 1-year warranty.
- Cordura-Ballistic Canvas is stiffer than ordinary fabrics, which may result in more wrinkles than other materials
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Coverking Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
557 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sean P (CAZENOVIA, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Feb 26, 2015 3:53 AM
Seat covers fit perfect in my 2015 dodge 2500 crew cab. They are rugged and gray color matches my interior. Took me about half hour to get them on and secure but they fit tight and won't slide around. Highly recommend these seat covers. Little pricey but worth it.
Reviewed by JONATHAN T (SUGAR LAND, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Sienna — Feb 23, 2015 6:02 AM
The arm rests are a little loose. And the directions absolutely SUCK! But it is easy to figure it out. My wife installed 4 covers in about 45 minutes with only my assistance once. There are several thread ends that were not cleaned up by the manu. So there is little fibers that stick up randomly that I cut with a razor.
Reviewed by Thomas C (Dartmouth, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Feb 22, 2015 12:02 PM
Only had them a couple of weeks, but I'm liking the quality, They are supposed to be custom fit , but I have to disagree, the fit is OK.the center console is not a good fit the velcro keeps releasing well worth the $ though. All in all I am satisfied.
Reviewed by Dale F (Fayetteville, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Feb 22, 2015 7:17 AM
It took over a month to receive my order which I thought was way to long. I did get free shipping but if it takes that long to receive on order I think I'll look around before I order from autoanthing again. As for the seat covers they look to be good material but where extremely hard to install. But it was really cold so maybe that was the reason. Still can't get the one zippers closed. Time will tell.
Reviewed by Jeremy W (SAN JOSE, CA) Reviewed for a 1997 Lexus LX 450 — Feb 20, 2015 8:18 PM
I was highly disappointed in the fit of these covers on my 1997 Land Cruiser. Installation was very easy but the fit not so good. They do not pull tight on the seat bottom leaving lack to move around, most disappointing was the holes for the head rests, they are significantly larger then the head rest bracket. This left a large gap between the bracket and the seat cover. I was even more surprised that the hole for this bracket was not stitched leaving a ragged cut for the bracket.
- coverking seat cover
- aries seat defender
- cal trend front row tweed seat covers
- canvas saddlemans seat covers
- cadillac dog seat covers
- jeep camo seat covers
- mini seat covers
- toyota tacoma truck bed covers
- vw bug seat covers
- camo seat covers for ford ranger
- auto steering wheel covers
- car cover san diego
- car mats floor