- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy installation guides:
Seat cover installation instructions(PDF)
- The Heavy-duty Coverking Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers handle kids, pets, job sites and action adventures with ease
- Crafted from Cordura-Ballistic fabric for maximum durability
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Like your favorite pair of jeans, Coverking Ballistic seat covers mold closer to your seats with age
- Ultra-Durable material resists slippage even after extended use
- Precision-CAD patterns are custom made for your vehicle
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from an array of explosive colors
- Your Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Silo your seats with the toughest covers on the market-Coverking Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers. Built to withstand anything short of nuclear meltdown, Ballistic Seat Covers are crafted from heavy-duty Cordura Ballistic fabric. Plus, they boast a waterproof inner coating that bolsters the already explosive protection.
Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers mold to your seats over time, ensuring tough protection for your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Ballistic Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers are backed with a 1-year warranty.
- Cordura-Ballistic Canvas is stiffer than ordinary fabrics, which may result in more wrinkles than other materials
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Coverking Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
1010 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Terri S (Vale, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Jan 10, 2017 3:18 PM
I purchased these for a 2007 Ford F-150 front and back seats and also a 2000 F250 front seat. They are nicely made and a great fit. Not a snug fit as in the description but a great fit for protecting your seats. Seem to very durable and easy to install. Just take your time and put them on well. The back seat took 2 people to keep in place but made a great fit after installed. i would highly recommend these covers.
Reviewed by Pattie L (MENLO PARK, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jan 09, 2017 8:51 AM
The covers fit my truck seats perfectly, the seams match up, and they're snug. Some after-market seat covers have a sloppy look, not these, Coverking gave these an oem look. It takes some work to latch the straps under the seat, but this allows them to fit just right. The material is smooth enough that you slide into the seat without too much friction. Great value and look, I highly recommend these seat covers.
Reviewed by seth g (WEYMOUTH, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 06, 2017 1:53 PM
They are a bit tough to put on but once on they fit my 2016 Wrangler great and I love the way they look. The only issue I have is that the velcro around the seat height lever does not quite fit right, but I never see it and it does not interfere with the fit otherwise
Reviewed by Hope H (Plano, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru WRX — Jan 05, 2017 11:20 AM
Thank you CoverKing for making this product. I bought this for my husbands Subaru WRX - STI ... he loves to race but he also loves to take his dogs (we have 4 - 2 Rottweiler's a Doberman and a Boxer)... and claws on leather was preventing our family from enjoying many adventures. The backseat cover is amazing. Easy to install, fits like a glove and the dogs can't damage a thing! Thank you for bringing back the LOVE!!!
Reviewed by MIKE C (MELBOURNE, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Transit — Jan 05, 2017 4:13 AM
Have bought several sets of these covers and they're are a good value. Easy install. Very durable