Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code SEATCOVER15
- Ships Between 1/19 - 1/21
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Wrap your seats in serious style and hard-hitting durability with Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers
- Coverking custom seat covers are made to order
- Precision-CAD patterns make for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- Crafted from poly-cotton drill fabric for maximum style and durability
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Straightforward, tool-free setup
- Tight fit resists seam slippage even after extended use
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from a variety of color options
- Your Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers combine supreme style with the durability and easy cleaning of polyester. Designed to withstand the daily abuse of kids, pets and outdoor lifestyles, Poly-Cotton covers are simple to install and the perfect choice for a durable, all-around seat cover.
Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Poly-Cotton Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers are backed with a 1-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers Customer Reviews
182 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Billy C (Theodore, AL) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Thursday at 3:49 AM
Not easy to install due to 40/60 split seats turn out great with one seat belt modifacation
Reviewed by Kent S (PROVO, UT) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 07, 2014 7:18 PM
Fairly easy to install and a good fit. Head rest covers could use alittle better fitment but all in all a great product.
Reviewed by Kathy B (Graham, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 Subaru Legacy — Nov 24, 2014 3:09 AM
I've tried 3 different types of material for seat covers. These fit the best although they are baggy at the "shoulder" area- too much material. Unfortunately I have to keep them because of damaged OEM seat cloth.
Reviewed by Lynne B (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Forester — Nov 17, 2014 8:20 PM
I waited 2 months with another company before they discontinued the covers. Waited another 3 weeks for these, but they came as advertised. The stiches are a little long for my taste, but so far they are intact. Putting them on was fairly painless. Make sure you orient them before trying the install. Mine where not labeled as to what went where, but not too tough to figure out. They are staying where they belong and nice and smooth. So far so good.
Reviewed by GEORGE M (Savannah, GA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Nov 10, 2014 1:36 AM
I have a F150 with the XLT interior. the covers were very tight fit. it took better than 4 hrs and they still are not on straight.
- coverking ballistic seat covers reviews
- cordura seat covers
- aries seat protector
- seat saver
- jeep back seat covers
- bmw dog car seat covers
- chevrolet malibu custome seat covers
- honda oddyssey floor mats
- prius leather seats
- seat covers toyota tacoma
- bull bar grille guard
- car wood dash kits
- auto mat store