Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers
- Ships Between 3/24 - 3/26
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Wrap your seats in serious style and hard-hitting durability with Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers
- Coverking custom seat covers are made to order
- Precision-CAD patterns make for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- Crafted from poly-cotton drill fabric for maximum style and durability
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Straightforward, tool-free setup
- Tight fit resists seam slippage even after extended use
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from a variety of color options
- Your Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers combine supreme style with the durability and easy cleaning of polyester. Designed to withstand the daily abuse of kids, pets and outdoor lifestyles, Poly-Cotton covers are simple to install and the perfect choice for a durable, all-around seat cover.
Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Poly-Cotton Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers are backed with a 1-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers Customer Reviews
187 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael E (Imperial, MO) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan Murano — Feb 13, 2015 7:49 AM
2007 Nissan Murano SL with electric drivers seat/manual passenger seat. Passenger side installation was no problem. Drivers side is another story because I can't reach through the bottom of the seat back to finish the install of both the seat pan and seat back. Coverking instructions are vague and not helpful for the drivers seat, and their suggestion to go to support.coverking.com offered nothing I could find to help me complete my installation. Very hard to get under the rear of the seat.
Reviewed by Danice J (PORTLAND, ME) — Jan 11, 2015 4:10 PM
It was hard to make the investment in protective seat covers without first seeing the product, but these covers did not disappoint. The construction and fabric quality are better than expected. Knowing that the fabric was part polyester, I was worried about pilling- but it's a non-issue. I found the covers fit like a glove and after the break in period, still didn't need adjustments. Very pleased all around.
Reviewed by Shelley J (Visalia, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Prius — Jan 09, 2015 9:00 PM
I was disappointed in the material, it wasn't what I expected. If I had it to do over, I'd take the time to order a sample of the material. The outside bottom doesn't have an elastic hook so that side is moving and doesn't have snug fit.
- coverking custom seat covers
- cordura seat covers
- aries seat protector
- cal trend dura-plus seat covers
- bmw dog seat cover
- ford seat covers for trucks
- jeep seat covers camo
- seat covers jeep liberty
- 2012 jeep grand cherokee seat covers
- floor mats toyota sienna
- car accessories for snow
- tahoe covers for trucks
- truck step tubes