- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Wrap your seats in serious style and hard-hitting durability with Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers
- Coverking custom seat covers are made to order
- Precision-CAD patterns make for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- Crafted from poly-cotton drill fabric for maximum style and durability
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Straightforward, tool-free setup
- Tight fit resists seam slippage even after extended use
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from a variety of color options
- Your Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers combine supreme style with the durability and easy cleaning of polyester. Designed to withstand the daily abuse of kids, pets and outdoor lifestyles, Poly-Cotton covers are simple to install and the perfect choice for a durable, all-around seat cover.
Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Poly-Cotton Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers are backed with a 2-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers Customer Reviews
224 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael P (HIGH POINT, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — May 07, 2016 4:14 AM
These seat cover are exactly what I needed. Look and feel great and are machine washable A++
Reviewed by Torin B (CRESWELL, OR) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Ranger — May 04, 2016 5:31 AM
The covers fit and look great. The stitching looks kind of cheap in some areas. I ordered charcoal color covers which looked to be a dark grey, and the covers I received are very light grey.
Reviewed by Pam R (Box Elder, SD) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Prius — May 02, 2016 6:22 AM
When I ordered my cover it was for both the front and back. The front came with directions the back did not. The head covers were stitching was very poorly done I had to reinforce on my sewing machine. Also the Velcro did not reach to where it was suppose to. Anyway over all opinion for the price I would shop around.
Reviewed by Kyle J (ST JOHNSBURY, VT) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Apr 20, 2016 4:58 AM
These seat covers are so loose and the texture of them is horrible. I would never buy this again. Save your money and go somewhere else and get them.
- car king covers
- cordura seat covers
- covercraft seatsaver seat covers
- aries seat protector
- jeep camo seat covers
- mitsubishi car seat covers
- bmw dog seat cover
- seat covers toyota tacoma
- toyota tacoma camo seat covers
- honda oddyssey floor mats
- replacement floor mats
- bike rack for suv no hitch
- truck side bars