- Save 10% Use Promo Code CKING10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Wrap your seats in serious style and hard-hitting durability with Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers
- Coverking custom seat covers are made to order
- Precision-CAD patterns make for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- Crafted from poly-cotton drill fabric for maximum style and durability
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Straightforward, tool-free setup
- Tight fit resists seam slippage even after extended use
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from a variety of color options
- Your Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers combine supreme style with the durability and easy cleaning of polyester. Designed to withstand the daily abuse of kids, pets and outdoor lifestyles, Poly-Cotton covers are simple to install and the perfect choice for a durable, all-around seat cover.
Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Poly-Cotton Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers are backed with a 1-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers Customer Reviews
254 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel D (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 13, 2017 9:17 PM
The covers fit nicely accept the shoulders in both the front and back seats. Because of the poor shoulder fit in the rear seat the covers shift away from a good fit. As in most cases with seat covers the headrest need work. The appearance is rather plain. It would be nice to have a two tone option. However, the material feels as if it will do a good job of protecting the seats. And, I think that they will be durable.
Reviewed by Tony L (TAMPA, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda CR-V — Jul 08, 2017 5:17 AM
the coves where easy to install, the only thing that I didn't like was the way the head rest covers went on the head rest, the material was bunched up around the metal post on the head rest, seems to me that there could have be cut around the metal post to fit much better> so the material would lay much better and not bunch up? seems it should have been shipped with an armrest since that's where your arms are resting on
Reviewed by Edward M (Edison, NJ) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jun 24, 2017 6:33 AM
These Coverking Poly-Cotton seat covers fit easily on the front bucket seats. I hope they shrink the first time I wash them as they are a little loose fitting. Also wish the center console top was also included with the bucket set package. Overall working like a charm protecting my seats from stains and premature aging.
Reviewed by Barbara S (Allenwood, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Focus — May 19, 2017 11:27 AM
Generally I am pleased with my seat covers. They fit well and install easily. Because these covers also fit seats of the same size with arm rest, there are openings with flaps on the inside sides of the covers for the seat backs. I will have to figure out a way to secure them shut as they pull open and do not look nice. Also the holes to accommodate the headrests have raw edges. I feel they should be finished to prevent fraying.
- hypertech max energy tuner reviews
- i cant believe its not leather
- truck bed cargo management
- wet okole jeep seat covers
- infiniti floor mats
- subaru car seat covers
- seat covers for chevy colorado
- 2012 jeep grand cherokee seat covers
- dodge ram rubber floor mats
- floormats for cars
- intake systems for trucks
- truck bedcovers