- Ships Between 9/11 - 9/15
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation is easy with heavy-duty straps and clips Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Custom-cut for the front & rear seats of your Jeep CJ or Wrangler
- 100% CR-Grade Neoprene boasts resilience, tuff looks and max comfort
- Precision patterns make for a snug, wetsuit-type fit
- Available with or without embroidered Jeep logo
- Choose from a wide array of colors all trimmed in black
- Accommodates seats with side-airbags when needed
- Your Coverking Jeep Neoprene Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Keep your Jeep seats covered and comfortable with Coverking Neoprene Jeep Seat Covers. Crafted of rugged CR-Grade Neoprene, Coverking Jeep Seat Covers let you blast the trails and your commute in complete comfort.
Available in a variety of trail-ready colors, each trimmed in black; you can match Neoprene Jeep Seat Covers to your Jeep's interior color, or mix it up for your own unique style. Plus, you can add an embroidered Jeep logo to both front and rear seats to show your Jeep pride.
Since they're custom-cut just for your CJ or Wrangler, your Jeep Neoprene Seat Covers fit your seats just like a wetsuit. The precision patterns also make for an easy installation that takes less than an hour. Best yet, Coverking covers your Neoprene Jeep Seat Covers with a regal 1-year warranty.
Coverking Jeep Neoprene Seat Covers Customer Reviews
99 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Cathy H (CANDLER, NC) — Aug 19, 2015 7:29 AM
They're really comfortable and give my Jeep a great look not to mention they will save wear and tear on my seats!
Reviewed by Richard H (WILMINGTON, NC) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 10, 2015 7:22 AM
Very nice seat covers. Not terribly difficult to get on. Doesn't totally conform to the shape of my seat however.
Reviewed by Arielle K (Fayetteville, AR) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 29, 2015 6:52 AM
I'm a girl who doesn't know much about cars. I ordered my seat covers and installed them myself. I have a 1997 Wrangler and it looks brand new inside! I love them!
- coverking neoprene
- best value seat cover reviews
- caltrend neosupreme seat covers review
- wet okole seat cover review
- jeep oem seat covers
- jeep seat covers for dogs
- best car floor waterproof mate buick regal 2011
- chevy colorado tuner
- jeep leather seat covers
- 2012 nissan frontier seat covers
- bed lining on pickup truck
- car windows wind deflectors
- pick-up tonneau covers