- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation is easy with heavy-duty straps and clips Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Custom-cut for the front & rear seats of your Jeep CJ or Wrangler
- 100% CR-Grade Neoprene boasts resilience, tuff looks and max comfort
- Precision patterns make for a snug, wetsuit-type fit
- Available with or without embroidered Jeep logo
- Choose from a wide array of colors all trimmed in black
- Accommodates seats with side-airbags when needed
- Your Coverking Jeep Neoprene Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
Keep your Jeep seats covered and comfortable with Coverking Neoprene Jeep Seat Covers. Crafted of rugged CR-Grade Neoprene, Coverking Jeep Seat Covers let you blast the trails and your commute in complete comfort.
Available in a variety of trail-ready colors, each trimmed in black; you can match Neoprene Jeep Seat Covers to your Jeep's interior color, or mix it up for your own unique style. Plus, you can add an embroidered Jeep logo to both front and rear seats to show your Jeep pride.
Since they're custom-cut just for your CJ or Wrangler, your Jeep Neoprene Seat Covers fit your seats just like a wetsuit. The precision patterns also make for an easy installation that takes less than an hour. Best yet, Coverking covers your Neoprene Jeep Seat Covers with a regal 2-year warranty.
Coverking Jeep Neoprene Seat Covers Customer Reviews
115 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bridget S (NILES, OH) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 21, 2016 8:12 PM
Price was great and looks great on but after only 2 wks they are already coming apart at the seams. They also weren't too easy to put on.
Reviewed by Lori S (COLUMBUS, IN) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 21, 2016 8:29 AM
Great fit, color not quite as pictured. The tan is lighter than I would've liked. Takes a long time for the new smell to go away. Over all, I am very happy with the purchase
Reviewed by Martin T (BIRMINGHAM, MI) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — May 14, 2016 12:14 PM
Fit fairly well but kind of have an "air bubble" or pocket of air in the lumbar region causing the seat cover to not sit snugly against the original seat in this region.
Reviewed by Debbie A (ST.PETERSBURG, FL) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 26, 2016 9:18 PM
I ordered these and they arrived within a week. So comfortable and easy to put the on. I'm so happy I went with this company product. High quality
- cal trend or coverking
- collegiate car seat covers
- rugged ridge neoprene seat covers
- wet okoles
- subaru back seat covers
- jeep seat covers for dogs
- best car floor waterproof mate buick regal 2011
- jeep leather seat covers
- jeep wrangler waterproof seat covers
- truck seat covers chevy silverado
- truck floor mat
- steps for truck
- auto trunk mats