- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation is easy with heavy-duty straps and clips Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Custom-cut for the front & rear seats of your Jeep CJ or Wrangler
- 100% CR-Grade Neoprene boasts resilience, tuff looks and max comfort
- Precision patterns make for a snug, wetsuit-type fit
- Available with or without embroidered Jeep logo
- Choose from a wide array of colors all trimmed in black
- Accommodates seats with side-airbags when needed
- Each Coverking Custom Seat Cover comes with a free installation kit, which includes a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses (a $19.99 value)
- Your Coverking Jeep Neoprene Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
Keep your Jeep seats covered and comfortable with Coverking Neoprene Jeep Seat Covers. Crafted of rugged CR-Grade Neoprene, Coverking Jeep Seat Covers let you blast the trails and your commute in complete comfort.
Available in a variety of trail-ready colors, each trimmed in black; you can match Neoprene Jeep Seat Covers to your Jeep's interior color, or mix it up for your own unique style. Plus, you can add an embroidered Jeep logo to both front and rear seats to show your Jeep pride.
Since they're custom-cut just for your CJ or Wrangler, your Jeep Neoprene Seat Covers fit your seats just like a wetsuit. The precision patterns also make for an easy installation that takes less than an hour. Best yet, Coverking covers your Neoprene Jeep Seat Covers with a regal 2-year warranty.
Coverking Jeep Neoprene Seat Covers Customer Reviews
168 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randy S (HITCHCOCK, TX) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 11, 2018 7:34 AM
Wished they were complete, I guess pull oner covers that cover the back. When the top is off the straps show in the back.
Reviewed by Rick G (Kearns, UT) Reviewed for a 1991 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 13, 2018 4:04 PM
The seat covers were just what is wanted and better. Looks great and fits well. Happy to have them as my seats had a lot a wear. Good stuff. Looking for more things to put on my jeep to jazz it up. Thanks
Reviewed by stephen s (Maumelle, AR) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 19, 2018 6:03 AM
Fits well and are thick! Just wish for the price that the back seat cover came with it! Had to order that separately!
Reviewed by Donald C (PAHRUMP, NV) — Dec 14, 2017 6:00 AM
Covers look good however they came with no way to fasten flap that fits between back and seat cover. Also they came with no instructions I called and they emailed installation instruction which showed Velcro on the flap which mine did not have.
Reviewed by Cynthia C (Mcminnville, OR) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 08, 2017 9:32 PM
The covers look great and clean up nicely when my muddy dogs jump on them to get to the back seat. Only problem is that they were a bit tight on the seat mechanism which locks the seat back. I had to make a minor adjustment so the seats would stay locked I. The upright position.