Coverking Jeep Neoprene Seat Covers
- Ships Between 1/16 - 1/20
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation is easy with heavy-duty straps and clips Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Custom-cut for the front & rear seats of your Jeep CJ or Wrangler
- 100% CR-Grade Neoprene boasts resilience, tuff looks and max comfort
- Precision patterns make for a snug, wetsuit-type fit
- Available with or without embroidered Jeep logo
- Choose from a wide array of colors all trimmed in black
- Accommodates seats with side-airbags when needed
- Your Coverking Jeep Neoprene Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Keep your Jeep seats covered and comfortable with Coverking Neoprene Jeep Seat Covers. Crafted of rugged CR-Grade Neoprene, Coverking Jeep Seat Covers let you blast the trails and your commute in complete comfort.
Available in a variety of trail-ready colors, each trimmed in black; you can match Neoprene Jeep Seat Covers to your Jeep's interior color, or mix it up for your own unique style. Plus, you can add an embroidered Jeep logo to both front and rear seats to show your Jeep pride.
Since they're custom-cut just for your CJ or Wrangler, your Jeep Neoprene Seat Covers fit your seats just like a wetsuit. The precision patterns also make for an easy installation that takes less than an hour. Best yet, Coverking covers your Neoprene Jeep Seat Covers with a regal 1-year warranty.
Coverking Jeep Neoprene Seat Covers Customer Reviews
88 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Craig G (Reno, NV) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 09, 2014 9:06 PM
The seat covers took me about 1/2 hour to put them on. They fit exactly the way they should.
Reviewed by Dennis C (Nicholson, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 03, 2014 11:31 AM
The rear seat came quickly, but it was almost a month before they even shipped the fronts. While installing the rear cover, one strap popped off the cover upon the slightest pressure. I had read reviews and knew this was an issue, so was careful. Apparently they don't read reviews because they've done nothing to fix the problem. Installs were not hard at all. Very attractive appearance. My fronts were made wrong however, they put the openings for the pull loops on the wrong side of the seats (OR the openings for the seat latches, they should be on the same side, the outside of the seat, but mine are on opposite sides) Overall I love them, but for over $300 they should pay closer attention to quality control.
Reviewed by Lydia M (JBER, AK) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 15, 2014 7:26 PM
I first want to say that my jeep looks FANTASTIC with these seat covers. I got the charcoal/black combo which really brings the interior together. They fit well and took less than 30 minutes to do both front seats and the back bench, by myself. The only disappointing part was when I moved one of the front seats back and the plastic buckle under the seat got pinched and broke.
Reviewed by George K (ROSLINDALE, MA) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 14, 2014 5:56 AM
Easier to install than anticipated although passenger seat cover took longer to install than the driver's side.
- coverking neoprene
- best value seat cover reviews
- caltrend neosupreme seat covers review
- wet okole seat cover review
- jeep oem seat covers
- jeep seat covers for dogs
- best car floor waterproof mate buick regal 2011
- chevy colorado tuner
- jeep leather seat covers
- 2012 nissan frontier seat covers
- bed lining on pickup truck
- car windows wind deflectors
- pick-up tonneau covers