- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Wrap your seats with the colorful surf style of genuine neoprene
- Coverking custom seat covers are made to order
- Precision-CAD patterns make for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- Crafted from neoprene material for maximum style and durability
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Tight fit resists seam slippage even after extended use
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from an array of universal colors, each trimmed in black
- Your Coverking Genuine Neoprene Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
Ride the wild surf in complete comfort with Coverking Neoprene Seat Covers. Crafted from the same material as surfing wetsuits, neoprene boasts excellent water resistance, a cushiony feel and hard-core durability. Designed exclusively to meet the demands of your wet and wooly lifestyle, Neoprene covers are easy to clean and easy to install.
Coverking Neoprene Seat Covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Neoprene Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Neoprene Seat Covers are backed with a 2-year warranty.
Coverking Genuine Neoprene Seat Covers Customer Reviews
245 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Edwin A (Flushing, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek — Jan 21, 2016 4:36 AM
good purchase and great quality a bit more difficult to install than i expected directions not specific to my car but still enough to complete the task.
Reviewed by Kyle B (South Milwaukee, WI) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Corolla — Dec 23, 2015 4:38 PM
I've had the seat covers for 3 ½ years. They fit perfectly. They still look and feel like new. I would greatly recommend the Coverking brand.
Reviewed by Todd D (WILLIAMSBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Dec 15, 2015 11:59 AM
My concerns are as follows: When they arrived I discovered more blue on them that any pictures showed (was looking for more of a blue stripe) there were no holes cut in for the passenger head rest. The "custom fit" around the integrated seatbelt leaves a little to be desired. The biggest complaint was the driver's side seat did not have any of the 4 side straps with hooks, never sewed on. Contacted customer service,sent pictures and still waiting for an answer about what they are going to do!
Reviewed by Arthur D (Linden, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 02, 2015 8:51 AM
The seat covers are a perfect fit. They went on very easy. The only thing that took me a bit of time was securing the straps on the bottom. NO FAULT of the seat covers. It's just the way Toyota designed the seats -with a lot of wires and stuff under the seats.
- buy coverking seat covers
- college car seat covers
- coverking jeep seat covers
- wet okole discount
- wet okole seat covers jeep
- best car floor waterproof mate buick regal 2011
- car seat covers toyota
- seat covers 2011 dodge ram 1500
- neoprene seat covers jeep wrangler
- prius leather seat covers
- rims for sale
- steering wheel covers
- car tires