Coverking Genuine Neoprene Seat Covers
- Ships Between 3/31 - 4/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Wrap your seats with the colorful surf style of genuine neoprene
- Coverking custom seat covers are made to order
- Precision-CAD patterns make for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- Crafted from neoprene material for maximum style and durability
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Tight fit resists seam slippage even after extended use
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from an array of universal colors, each trimmed in black
- Your Coverking Genuine Neoprene Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Ride the wild surf in complete comfort with Coverking Neoprene Seat Covers. Crafted from the same material as surfing wetsuits, neoprene boasts excellent water resistance, a cushiony feel and hard-core durability. Designed exclusively to meet the demands of your wet and wooly lifestyle, Neoprene covers are easy to clean and easy to install.
Coverking Neoprene Seat Covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Neoprene Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Neoprene Seat Covers are backed with a 1-year warranty.
Coverking Genuine Neoprene Seat Covers Customer Reviews
210 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles S (LAKELAND, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 02, 2015 8:13 AM
I was pleased and relieved with how well the seat covers fit, both the back and bottom sections. The only negative was installing the bottom cover. For each strap, you have to squeeze one hand between the seat back and bottom while holding one end then reach underneath the seat with the other hand and end and connect them by feel alone. Whew! I recommend wearing a pair of motorcycle gloves or some other type of sleeve that covers your hand and wrist to keep them from getting scraped up.
Reviewed by Frank M (RANDLEMAN, NC) — Dec 08, 2014 6:54 PM
Cover king Neoprene seat covers fit great and are very conferable. I purchased the front seats first to see how they fit. I like them so much I ordered the back seat a short time later.
Reviewed by James W (FISHERVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Dec 04, 2014 3:04 PM
I have had my Coverking Neoprene Seat Covers installed for a couple of weeks now, and so far I like them a lot. They were relatively easy to install and look great. I did have to remove and reattach a piece of Velcro on the front seat console cover to make it fit better, but that was an easy fix. One of my concerns was, would they stay in place, especially on the drivers seat, so far I haven't had any problems. I hope they last for many years and do their intended job of protecting my seats.
Reviewed by Jaime M (EL PASO, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Dec 02, 2014 6:10 AM
I love the material,the only down fall is that the instructions are for general installation not for the specific model that I ordered so it makes it harder to intall.
Reviewed by V. Michael B (Wrentham, MA) Reviewed for a 2002 GMC Sonoma — Nov 25, 2014 6:34 AM
The good: fits about as well as any aftermarket seat cover could, and looks good. The bad: the underseat straps are located right where the seat tracks are and it's hard to make them not interfere with seat movement, also the cutouts for the seat-angle levers are not quite in the right place (so the openings are really stretched, leaving gaps) and there's no cutout at all for the lumbar knob (so it's under the cover)
- coverking jeep wrangler leather seats
- jeep logo neoprene seat covers
- caltrend neosupreme front seat cover
- wet seat covers
- wet okole seat covers jeep
- audi seat covers
- best car floor waterproof mate buick regal 2011
- air shocks for chevy silverado
- scion xd seat covers
- camouflage seat covers for dodge ram
- cargo bag for suv
- tent for bed of truck
- automobile bra