- Ships Between 8/17 - 8/19
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Wrap your seats with the colorful surf style of genuine neoprene
- Coverking custom seat covers are made to order
- Precision-CAD patterns make for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- Crafted from neoprene material for maximum style and durability
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Tight fit resists seam slippage even after extended use
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from an array of universal colors, each trimmed in black
- Your Coverking Genuine Neoprene Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Ride the wild surf in complete comfort with Coverking Neoprene Seat Covers. Crafted from the same material as surfing wetsuits, neoprene boasts excellent water resistance, a cushiony feel and hard-core durability. Designed exclusively to meet the demands of your wet and wooly lifestyle, Neoprene covers are easy to clean and easy to install.
Coverking Neoprene Seat Covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Neoprene Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Neoprene Seat Covers are backed with a 1-year warranty.
Coverking Genuine Neoprene Seat Covers Customer Reviews
227 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Edward D (North Chesterfield, VA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Jul 23, 2015 4:37 PM
I will say they look good and were easy to install. But I had one strap tear loose on the seat bottom while hand tightening. Got some tarp clamps and repaired. Also no other review mentions that they don't breath on a hot day. So if you get into a hot vehicle, the back of your shirt is going to be wet. The original cloth seats were more comfortable on a hot day.
Reviewed by Sandi D (GLASGOW, KY) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Jul 13, 2015 4:45 AM
My seat covers for my 2007 Toyota Tundra Crew Max are great. It took a while to get all of them put on front and back. They fit wonderfully. They feel good to sit on. I am very pleased. Only one thing! I really wish they included a cover for the center front console. My little Jack Russell rides there and gets a lot of use. I currently have to make something to put on it which wears out. A neoprene cover would be nice. It would be more anti-slip.
Reviewed by Franz S (WAYZATA, MN) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota RAV4 — Jun 30, 2015 8:33 AM
The seat covers are much better quality in comparison to others that I've seen. The fitting is perfect. I recommend this product to other for sure.
Reviewed by William H (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Frontier — Jun 25, 2015 7:24 AM
Look good, as good as original. Seem tough and were easy to install. One issue was push thru from front flap on back covers did not have any way to fasten to back, like velcro.
- coverking jeep wrangler leather seats
- jeep logo neoprene seat covers
- caltrend neosupreme front seat cover
- wet seat covers
- wet okole seat covers jeep
- audi seat covers
- best car floor waterproof mate buick regal 2011
- air shocks for chevy silverado
- scion xd seat covers
- camouflage seat covers for dodge ram
- cargo bag for suv
- tent for bed of truck
- automobile bra