- Ships Between 9/10 - 9/14
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your seats and your budget covered with Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers
- Custom designed for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Spacer knit mesh fabric delivers sports car styling
- Breathable design keep your seats, and your backside, cool
- Three layers of special fabrics offer strength and water resistance
- Stretchy construction makes for easy installation and a great fit
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from an array of colors
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Slipping into the cockpit of an exotic sports car may pump up your pride and your pulse, but the exotic price tag leaves most budgets deflated. Outfit your daily driver with a set of Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers though, and you get sports car style while keeping your heart rate high and your credit rating higher.
The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, including air bags. Plus, Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And, they're made to order with fabric that stretches so your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're looking to keep your new seats new, boost your interior style, or revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your interior covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Spacer Mesh Seat Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, Coverking backs your Spacer Mesh Seat Covers with a 1-year warranty.
Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers Customer Reviews
333 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael B (KETCHUM, ID) — Aug 19, 2015 9:25 AM
I waited several weeks to review. These were pretty easily installed. A little patience needed for the underseat straps but installed all 2 front seats/headrest/armrest in 30-40 min. Original seats are leather, very hot in summer & cold in winter. Although mine are black, they are quite cool in the heat.
- comfort king seat covers
- caltrend eurosport car seat cover
- smittybilt gear seat covers review
- truck saddle blanket seat covers
- wet okole jeep seat covers
- audi seat covers
- hyundia seat covers
- element seat covers
- f150 seat covers neoprene
- 2011 ford expedition floor mats
- performance intake systems
- step up bars