We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Canine Covers Cargo Liner Dog Bed Part #DCL6101TN Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Craig L (BELL CANYON, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jun 20, 2014 12:14 PM
The ad indicated it was custom fit, but I am not so sure. When the seats are down it is a few inches short; when the seats are up, it does not look like the picture. For the cost, I would expect there to be a much better way to attach. There are Velcro straps that are supposed to attach to the back seat headrests and these are not very good. On the positive side, it does look nice (except the two black Velcro straps that run across (not shown in picture) and is comfortable for my dogs.
Reviewed by Scott C (TROY, NH) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda CR-V — Jun 22, 2013 1:24 PM
When the seat is folded down the liner is about 8" too short. Does shift around some when the dogs move around because the tie downs are not in exactly the right spots.
Ships Between 1/03 - 1/05
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Fits Up To Your 2nd Row Seat
- Part #:DCL6101TN
- dog mats for cars
- 2005 porsche cayenne cargo liner bill me later
- cargo mat lloyd rubber tite
- traverse husky liner
- chevy cargo liners
- all weather cargo mats saturn
- kia sorento roof top cariers
- gmc sierra carpet, how to replace
- 2006 ford focus zx4s trunk liner
- what cargo liner will fit 2008 ford escape limited with speakers
- valley hitch accessories
- air intake cheap flow
- discount auto wind deflectors