We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Saddleman Microsuede Seat Covers Part #21[PATTERN]-19 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by John G (Marana, AZ) Reviewed for a 1996 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Jun 25, 2012 8:12 AM
I installed the new seat covers yesterday and it took over 2 hours. The directions for installation did not match the seatcovers. There was no flap to pull through, so the appropriate way to attach the hooks was a guess. Without the flap and only three elastic bands, I did not have the leverage to pull the bottom as tight as I would have liked. Two of the hooks were malformed, but I was able to make them work. I connected the elastic bands differently on each seat and was not particularly pleased with either one. Overall, I would rate them as adequate, but would not purchase them again nor recommend them to anyone.
Ships Between 1/25 - 1/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:21[PATTERN]-19
- saddleman seat covers for jeeps
- canvas saddlemans seat covers
- leatherete seat covers dogs
- saddleman neoprene seat covers for gmc sierra
- car seat covers for mercedes
- dog accesories for jeep wrangler unlimited
- subaru neoprene seat covers
- suede seat covers for a gmc sierra
- truck seat covers ford f350
- f150 waterproof seat covers
- cheap car floor mats
- auto wind deflectors
- pickup truck bed mats