We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Saddleman Saddle Blanket Seat Covers Part #02[PATTERN]-04 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Cary F (MURDOCK, MN) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Mustang — Jun 24, 2016 7:59 AM
I am very pleased with this purchase, overall. As with all seatcovers, they are not the easiest thing to install and the only other problem is that there were no holes included in the top of the seat covers to put the headrests back in. We have an older model Mustang and it actually looks pretty cool without the headrests, but from a safety point of view it might not be the best.
Reviewed by Robert W (McCormick, SC) — May 27, 2011 7:11 AM
Saddle Blanket Seat Covers by Saddleman once installed looked great... biggest problems were getting the headrest out so that covers could be installed and then threading the buggy cords under the seats to secure the covers. With all the mechanicals under the seats, using a coat hanger to thread the buggy cord was the solution.
Ships Between 3/03 - 3/07
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:02[PATTERN]-04
- saddleman truck seat covers
- car seat print pattern for xterra 2011
- cheap camo pickup seat covers
- 1998 dodge ram quad cab saddle blanket seat covers
- ford seat covers for trucks
- jeep back seat dog cover
- saddleblanket toyota pickup seat covers
- ford saddle blanket seat covers
- seat covers for chevy silverado
- camo seat covers for dodge ram 2500
- protective car mats
- custom dash covers for cars
- dual exhaust mufflers