We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Saddleman Saddle Blanket Seat Covers Part #02[PATTERN]-03 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paul D (Laramie, WY) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 30, 2017 3:02 PM
The elastic sides on the seat cushion will be what fails. Unfortunately, there is a lot of stress on these side panels and there is not a particularly good way to keep the seat cover in position when you slide your tail in - it pushes the seat cover towards the center console. the lightweight elastic straps are too flimsy to reduce this, so the bottom seat cushion doesn't sit where it is intended, rather, it is skewed toward the console on my truck.
Reviewed by mitch t (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 1993 Toyota 4Runner — Mar 18, 2011 7:20 AM
It didn't come with the installation cord like it showed on the instructions. And there are a couple of knobs on the side of the seat that i had to go over the top of them and guessing that will wear a hole in the side eventually.I had some cord that i used.
Ships Between 8/07 - 8/09
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:02[PATTERN]-03
- truck seat covers reviews
- saddleman camo seat covers for 97 f150
- back seat blanket cover
- flower print seat covers honda crv front seats
- best subaru seat covers
- saddleblanket toyota pickup seat covers
- dog cover for cadillac
- dodge ram saddle blanket seat covers
- best jeep liberty seat covers
- honda odyssey neoprene covers
- protective auto floor mats
- pu bed liner
- custom size tonneau cover