We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Saddleman Saddle Blanket Seat Covers Part #02[PATTERN]-09 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Debra J (Ashton, IL) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford F-150 — Feb 04, 2015 8:33 AM
I wish they looked & installed as good as they look in picture. The passenger side ok;Hard to hook. The part you sit on ok- The lower part you hook- junk elastic tabs & the hooks to hook w/ are junk. The tabs have halfway come un-stitched. Will have to redo myself. Very hard to hook to anything, not long enough to hook to underside of seat. Very disappointed. The drivers side gets more use; everytime you move seat they are unhooked. For the price - would have thought bottom part better quality.
Ships Between 3/30 - 4/03
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:02[PATTERN]-09
- saddleman seat covers trucks
- sopping nets for truck bed
- 2003 ford escape leather seats
- cambridge tweed seat covers by saddleman
- subaru neoprene seat covers
- subaru seat cover
- truck seat covers ford saddle blanket
- neoprene seat covers for a chevy cruze
- trcuk seat covers
- 2012 gmc sierra seatcovers
- car floor mats for sale
- truck rear view mirrors
- performance intake