We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Saddleman Cambridge Tweed Seat Covers Part #27[PATTERN]-19 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gary T (Clark, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Edge — Jun 11, 2013 8:44 PM
These seat covers are really nice. Well sewn and fit uniformly on the seats. It only took me about twenty minutes to install these. Only the cover for the fold down center console would not fit. It is way too small for my console and is supposed to fit my model. Nice looking covers just the same and well fitting.
Reviewed by John B (Tunbridge, VT) — Mar 29, 2012 6:03 AM
No "S" hooks were included but they are referrred to in the installation instructions. Also those hooks are to be used under the seat in the middle. Almost impossible to intall even if I had them. Hooking location could be at the side where it would be easier. And some kind of long wire hook could be included in order to pull elastic bands underneath the seat. There is lots of stuff under the seat. Also the tight seat cover covers the electric controls and occassionally activated them!
Reviewed by Brenda G (Foster, KY) — Oct 15, 2011 2:45 PM
The seat covers look nice after getting them on. However, it took quite a bit of pulling and stretching to get them over the seats and in place. The seams of the covers are somewhat stretched out.
Ships Between 6/29 - 7/03
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:27[PATTERN]-19
- saddleman seat covers for jeeps
- saddleman seat covers in camo
- saddle blanket bench seat cover
- saddleman canvas seat covers
- chevrolet malibu custome seat covers
- cadillac car seat covers
- dog seat cover for pontiac
- toyota tacoma 2007 seat covers
- camouflage neoprene seat covers ltz
- 2007 pontiac vibe coverking ballistic seat covers
- auto bicycle racks
- custom car covers reviews
- custom leather steering wheel covers