We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Saddleman Canvas Seat Covers Part #04[PATTERN]-09 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dennis M (Tallahassee, FL) — Dec 27, 2011 8:07 AM
Most other companies offered both front and rear covers for about the same price as your fronts. That being said I exp-ected yours to be really special. I feel like I got half as much for twice as much. Not complaining just answering honestly.
Reviewed by gregg g (Cypress, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Nov 30, 2010 7:30 AM
the covers went on easy. the hard part was getting the little stretch straps around and under and attached to the loops in the front. Cut my finger on sharp metal under the seat. need two people to do it. i finally used a coat hanger to pull them through. Hate the thought of removing them for cleaning and re installing them.
Ships Between 1/25 - 1/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:04[PATTERN]-09
- saddleman seatcovers
- back seat blanket cover
- chevy silverado seat covers 2011 camouflage
- flower print seat covers honda crv front seats
- international truck seat cover
- black leather seat covers for 2006 cadillac
- chevrolet malibu custome seat covers
- 2010 nissan rogue car seat covers
- canvas seat covers for nissan titan
- leather seat cover honda pilot
- chrome kit for cars
- custom fit auto accessories
- brake kits for trucks