We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CalTrend Leather Seat Covers Part #[PATTERN]-01LD Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Donald C (Forest, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Aug 14, 2015 8:50 PM
Seat backs easy to install, but the the seat bottoms hard to get the straps secured, especially with powered seats. One trick is to use a coat hangar, poke it under the seat and loop the buckle on the hangar and pull the strap under the seat. Also, there are several covers for the different styles of consoles, so don't panic when you open the box. Will probably order for the rear seats.
Reviewed by Jessie C (Stamping Ground, KY) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Feb 20, 2013 10:31 PM
The whole thing boils down to price if you get this set of "seat covers" at a good price it could be worth the investment. But have no delusion's they are at best a set of seat covers not factory leather seats. With that said my finished job is ok but I had to do a lot of work myself. The head rest are terrible it could be an easy fix for the company but if you order be prepared to do some sewing. The two bucket seats need a little longer tab on side next to door more sewing. 8 houres easy .
- Get a FREE Cell Phone Holder With Purchase - A $10.00 Value!
Ships Between 4/03 - 4/05
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:[PATTERN]-01LD
- caltrend seatcovers
- caltrend eurosport car seat cover
- neoprene seat covers ford black and charcoal
- sears f-150 ford body covers
- range rover seat covers for animals
- hyundai leather seat covers
- kia seat covers
- camouflage f150 seat covers
- volvo v50 car seat covers
- porsche cayenne seat cover
- roof luggage rack
- billet grilles for trucks
- pick up tool boxes