We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Coverking Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers Part #CSC1E3[PATTERN] Customer Reviews
96 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Terri S (Vale, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Jan 10, 2017 3:18 PM
I purchased these for a 2007 Ford F-150 front and back seats and also a 2000 F250 front seat. They are nicely made and a great fit. Not a snug fit as in the description but a great fit for protecting your seats. Seem to very durable and easy to install. Just take your time and put them on well. The back seat took 2 people to keep in place but made a great fit after installed. i would highly recommend these covers.
Reviewed by Stanley S (Pawcatuck, CT) Reviewed for a 1993 Volvo 240 — Jul 22, 2016 7:46 AM
1. No installation instructions (Salesperson had assured me it was a simple 10 minute installation) Installation took over an hour and final result was was less than perfect. 2. Holes with grommets or similar reinforcements not provide for lumbar support adjustment knobs. For user to cut hole in material would compromise the cloth's integrity.
Reviewed by Michael B (LAKEWOOD, CO) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Jul 07, 2016 3:58 PM
The seat covers have a nice appearance, they were fairly easy to install. I think for the price the fit could have been better, I mean tighter fit, but they are ok.
Reviewed by Thomas L (TERRY, MS) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — May 02, 2016 5:41 AM
Have been using Spacer mesh covers on several vehicles, used to the tight fit they have. The Ballistic covers do not fit as tightly, but look to be much tougher; should be good for a work vehicle.
Reviewed by Bruce I (MARINA DEL REY, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 GMC Yukon — Apr 06, 2016 11:14 PM
These seat covers for my GMC Yukon did the trick. Durable and attractive material, good fit. Took a bit of effort to install them but it got done. I recommend these. Excellent value.
Reviewed by Mike P (MACON, MO) Reviewed for a 1988 Chevy C/K 1500 — Apr 04, 2016 9:38 AM
I received my covers on the day promised and was thrilled with the wait the seat portion of the cover fits.It is high quality material and should last forever. The back rest portion is made of the same high quality material,however, for installation purposes it had non-adhesive velcro strips around the edges. The rear of my seat is vinyl while the front (usable) portion is cloth, therefore there is no way to secure the cover. Auto Anything has agreed to contact Coverking for a possible solution
Reviewed by Melissa D (Mayer, AZ) — Mar 21, 2016 9:41 AM
Time consuming to install because they fit tightly, but that's also why they work, look and fit so well! These ARE the ones we needed but didn't know existed...glad we found them, will buy again as needed for our other ranch vehicles!!!
- Save 10% Use Promo Code COVER10
Ships Between 3/13 - 3/15
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:CSC1E3[PATTERN]
- coverking neoprene review
- coverking seat covers cotton
- camoflauge seat covers dodge
- seat saver custom seat cover
- hyundai seat cover for dogs
- chevrolet malibu custome seat covers
- custom seat covers for lexus
- dashmats for kia soul
- canvas seat covers for dodge ram
- seat covers for ford f350 crew cab
- bike rack 5 bikes
- hitch for suv
- custom car dash mats