We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers Part #CSC1PC[PATTERN] Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jim G (Jacksonville Beach, FL) — Sep 06, 2012 5:37 AM
Bought only the front seat covers, liked the look and fit, so bought a set for the back. On our 2012 Toyota Prius, the bottom seat cushion for the back seat needed to be removed for best fit. Found a YouTube video on how to do this for a 2010 Prius, which worked for us (was easy - no tools needed). The Cashmere-color seat covers are a good match to our Bisque Prius interior. We looked at off-the-shelf seat covers at auto parts and discount stores and we are happier that we bought these instead.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code CKING10
Ships Between 6/07 - 6/09
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:CSC1PC[PATTERN]
- coverking ballistic seat cover installation
- camoflauge seat covers mazda cx-5
- coverking ballistic seat cover
- seat savers by covercraft
- seat covers for freightliner
- chevrolet malibu custome seat covers
- jeep back seat dog cover
- dashboard covers 2000 chrysler lhc
- 2009 ford focus canvas car seat covers
- volkswagen gti seat covers
- suv luggage rack
- truck steps and running boards
- pickup bed tents