We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers Part #CSC1PC[PATTERN] Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thad F (REDMOND, OR) — Nov 30, 2017 4:57 PM
The backseat cover did not account for the fact that the Camry back seat has an armrest. The seat cove does not allow the arm rest to be used when the cover is put on. The Covers were rather plain for the price that I paid.
Reviewed by Jim G (Jacksonville Beach, FL) — Sep 06, 2012 5:37 AM
Bought only the front seat covers, liked the look and fit, so bought a set for the back. On our 2012 Toyota Prius, the bottom seat cushion for the back seat needed to be removed for best fit. Found a YouTube video on how to do this for a 2010 Prius, which worked for us (was easy - no tools needed). The Cashmere-color seat covers are a good match to our Bisque Prius interior. We looked at off-the-shelf seat covers at auto parts and discount stores and we are happier that we bought these instead.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code CKX10
Ships Between 12/19 - 12/21
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:CSC1PC[PATTERN]
- coverking ballistic seat cover installation
- camoflauge seat covers mazda cx-5
- coverking ballistic seat cover
- seat savers by covercraft
- seat covers for freightliner
- chevrolet malibu custome seat covers
- jeep back seat dog cover
- dashboard covers 2000 chrysler lhc
- 2009 ford focus canvas car seat covers
- volkswagen gti seat covers
- suv luggage rack
- truck steps and running boards
- pickup bed tents