We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CalTrend Tweed Seat Covers Part #[PATTERN]-02TT Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James F (Flushing, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Fit — Jun 25, 2012 8:13 AM
The Seat Covers are excellent. The material is comfortable and fit the seats like a glove. Installation was a little tricky but once you get the hang of it the rest go on easy. So far there is no "bunching" up of material and no sliding off the seat. They stay cool in the heat and resist spills. The only thing I didn't care for too much was the cutouts for the headrest buttons. But I still give these 5 stars.
Reviewed by Jan K D (South Windsor, CT) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Dec 01, 2011 4:32 AM
First: The seat covers are just as advertised. Excellent quality, true colors, easy (tight fit!) installation. (do look inside the actual seat cover for additional instructions!) They look great in our 2011 Sierra - an excellent fit. The video was very helpful, re: installation. The BEST thing, however, was the Customer Service. They called me! Even though the on-line specifications to ensure a good fit were excellent, I still made an error. I received a call asking me to re-check the info. I had entered. She even waited while I went out to look in the cab, again. To me, that is going above & beyond & as a result: a perfect fit. delivered on time, as well. Couldn't be happier.
- Get a FREE Cell Phone Holder With Purchase - A $10.00 Value!
Ships Between 5/05 - 5/09
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:[PATTERN]-02TT
- compare caltrend vs coverking
- 2001 suburban armrest leather gray
- desert camo seat covers
- precision fit seat covers grand cherokee forum
- jeep liberty wet okole seat covers
- 2010 hundai santa fe parts and accessories
- chevrolet malibu custome seat covers
- 1999 toyota 4runner limited seatcover
- custom seat covers subaru impreza
- seat covers kia sorento 2011
- floor mats
- aftermarket wheels
- car covers