- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Show off your pet lovin’ pride and defend against paws and claws with CalTrend Pet Print Seat Covers
- Made from UV-treated, stain-resistant, heavy-duty, canvas-like fabric
- Reinforced seams deliver long-lasting wear and protection
- Custom made for your exact year, make and model vehicle
- Precision-cut for a tight, snug fit
- Foam lamination in the seat cover makes it soft and comfortable for both you and your pet
- Available for front, middle and back row seats (depending on your vehicle)
- Headrest and armrest covers included, when required
- Choose from a variety of colors to suit your animal-loving needs
- Made with Pride in the United States
- Your CalTrend Pet Print Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Your pets' dirty paw prints blend right in to your CalTrend Pet Print Car Seat Covers. And, their paws won't stain your seat covers, either. These custom-fit, canvas-like seat covers are made to protect your original seats while defending against stains, UV damage and abrasions.
Comfortable and tough enough to stand up to all types of pets and passengers, CalTrend Animal Print Seat Covers have a foam laminated under-layer for superior comfort. With reinforced seams and precision-cut patterns, your covers are sure to fit snugly in place.
Your CalTrend Pet Seat Covers look great throughout your whole vehicle, which is why they are available for the front, middle and back rows. For a totally complete look, matching headrest and armrest covers are also available. In case Fido gets a little too rowdy, your CalTrend Paw Print Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty.
CalTrend Pet Print Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Andrew S (ALLEN, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Mini Cooper — May 08, 2016 6:44 AM
Looks great and the fit is nearly perfect, but the install with the straps underneath the seats was a PITA. Watched a video on the install, but it shows someone putting the seat covers on a free standing auto seat. NOT at all accurate as to what the process truly is. Just be prepared for climbing all over your back seats to get the straps connected and tightened. Other than that, they're exactly what the wife wanted.
Reviewed by Dale S (MOUNT VISION, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Volkswagen Jetta — May 06, 2016 6:10 PM
Made very well; took me about an hour to put on, but I like to putz around. Straps on bottom covers hold great. They stay in place & I have not had to adjust them since being installed. Canvas is sturdy, but soft and comfy. Look professional; I put them over leatherette seats and really like the feel of these. Worth the price. The only problem I had was the head covers did not really fit and ripped when tried putting one on; did not want them anyway so no huge deal. I would highly recommend.
- caltrend seatcovers
- car leather case seats
- photos of caltrend seat covers in toyota tundra
- seat covers for 2012 altima coupe with side airbags
- volvo sheepskin seat covers
- jeep seat covers for dogs
- kia seat covers
- 2003 sr5 car seat covers
- wet okole seat covers tacoma
- toyota echo seat covers
- truck chips
- air intake system
- pickup truck accessories