- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cover your seats with the hardworking Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers
- Combines Carhartt's® famous durability with legendary protection
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model seats
- Protects from kids, dogs, sun, dirt, workweek and weekend abuse
- Crafted from breathable, heavy-duty duck weave fabric
- Robust over-lapped, triple-needle stitched main seams
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish repels all types of spills
- Sewn-in elastic tension keeps the SeatSaver in place
- Patterned to make way for seatbelts and seats folding up & down (if applicable)
- Headrest and armrest covers are also included (if equipped)
- Front covers include map pockets with signature Carhartt® rivets (varies by model)
- Simple to install and remove with no tools needed
- Easy to care for—just wash & dry at home
- Carhartt® logo is proudly sewn onto the seat back of your covers
- Your Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
No other part of your interior gets the butt-end of so much abuse as your hardworking seats. So when sliding in and out is taking its toll, duck and cover—your seats that is—with Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers. Combining the famous durability of Carhartt® work clothes with the legendary protection of Covercraft SeatSavers, the Carhartt® seat cover is the hardest working seat cover around.
Carhartt® seat covers are crafted from breathable, heavy-duty duck weave fabric that's double over-lapped and triple-needle stitched on the main seams. This bombproof fabric protects your seats from road-going spills, pets, kids, job sites—you name it. Then, Carhartt® adds their Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish to make your covers virtually impenetrable to moisture. Plus, for added strength and classic style, most front covers include map pockets attached with Carhartt's® signature rivets.
Like all SeatSavers, your Carhartt® canvas seat covers are custom patterned for a perfect fit. They make room for seatbelts and let the seats fold up & down. And, Carhartt includes headrest and armrest covers for vehicles that need ‘em. Best yet, Carhartt® also covers your Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers with a 2-year warranty.
Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers Customer Reviews
242 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James D (SPRUCE CREEK, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Frontier — Feb 04, 2016 7:33 PM
Seem to fit very well. I definitely like the way they look in my truck. If they hold true to the Carhartt name they should last me for a very long time . I would definitely would recommend these to a friend.
Reviewed by Greg P (Decatur, GA) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy C/K 1500 — Feb 03, 2016 4:59 AM
Very good looking seat covers. The fronts were easy to install; however no instructions were included and the rear installation required guesswork on how loop the straps through the tabs. If instructions were included I would rank five stars. The quality and the look of the covers are five stars.
Reviewed by James S (Gulfport, MS) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Feb 01, 2016 8:28 PM
I purchased these thinking that since they were Carjartt they would be far superior to the regular Seat Savers which are nearly $100 cheaper,I was wrong. Since I have now owned both, I can say that the only difference is the small Carhartt logo. The fit, style, and texture are the same. I'm happy with them overall, but knowing the similarity, I would elect to save $100.
Reviewed by Chuck R (OSAGE CITY, KS) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Jan 30, 2016 5:14 AM
I think the seat covers are good built easy to install will last the only part of the system is the head rest do not fit as well as rest of the product all in all it will serve for manny years thanks