- Ships Between 9/16 - 9/21
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cover your seats with the hardworking Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers
- Combines Carhartt's® famous durability with legendary protection
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model seats
- Protects from kids, dogs, sun, dirt, workweek and weekend abuse
- Crafted from breathable, heavy-duty duck weave fabric
- Robust over-lapped, triple-needle stitched main seams
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish repels all types of spills
- Sewn-in elastic tension keeps the SeatSaver in place
- Patterned to make way for seatbelts and seats folding up & down (if applicable)
- Headrest and armrest covers are also included (if equipped)
- Front covers include map pockets with signature Carhartt® rivets (varies by model)
- Simple to install and remove with no tools needed
- Easy to care for—just wash & dry at home
- Carhartt® logo is proudly sewn onto the seat back of your covers
- Your Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers are backed by a 90-day warranty
No other part of your interior gets the butt-end of so much abuse as your hardworking seats. So when sliding in and out is taking its toll, duck and cover—your seats that is—with Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers. Combining the famous durability of Carhartt® work clothes with the legendary protection of Covercraft SeatSavers, the Carhartt® seat cover is the hardest working seat cover around.
Carhartt® seat covers are crafted from breathable, heavy-duty duck weave fabric that's double over-lapped and triple-needle stitched on the main seams. This bombproof fabric protects your seats from road-going spills, pets, kids, job sites—you name it. Then, Carhartt® adds their Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish to make your covers virtually impenetrable to moisture. Plus, for added strength and classic style, most front covers include map pockets attached with Carhartt's® signature rivets.
Like all SeatSavers, your Carhartt® canvas seat covers are custom patterned for a perfect fit. They make room for seatbelts and let the seats fold up & down. And, Carhartt includes headrest and armrest covers for vehicles that need ‘em. Best yet, Carhartt® also covers your Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers with a 90-day warranty.
Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers Customer Reviews
164 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel C (GOLDSBORO, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 19, 2015 3:03 AM
I have had the seat covers for 3 weeks and so far they are great. They fit well, were not hard to install, and look good in my truck.
Reviewed by John N (PARK CITY, MT) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Jul 18, 2015 9:56 PM
These seat covers are excellent! This is the third vehicle I have purchased them for. They truly live up to the carhartt name and reputation. I would purchase these for any vehicle because they are so comfortable and durable. Thank you autoanything for excellent prices and continuing customer service!
Reviewed by Edmond D (Yonkers, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jul 17, 2015 3:16 PM
awesome seat covers happy so far with them little bit too early to tell how they'll do in the winter. Disappointed that there is only a 90day warranty on wear and tear, nothing last forever considering its carhartt I think it should of been more. Also disappointed that they didn't make a cover for the center console/armrest between the driver and passenger seat.
Reviewed by Lesa C (Cedar Falls, IA) — Jul 11, 2015 3:52 PM
As with all things Carhart, these seat covers are well-make, tough and attractive. Couldn't be happier. Took a month to get them, but they fit like a glove.For the gray color, had to put them on to ensure the fit, but then was advised to take them off and wash them. A bit of a hassle, but after you have put then on once, you realize how easy it is to do. I wouldn't hesitate to take them off and wash when necessary. These will add years to the upholstery of my work truck. Highly recommend.