- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cover your seats with the hardworking Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers
- Combines Carhartt's® famous durability with legendary protection
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model seats
- Protects from kids, dogs, sun, dirt, workweek and weekend abuse
- Crafted from breathable, heavy-duty duck weave fabric
- Robust over-lapped, triple-needle stitched main seams
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish repels all types of spills
- Sewn-in elastic tension keeps the SeatSaver in place
- Patterned to make way for seatbelts and seats folding up & down (if applicable)
- Headrest and armrest covers are also included (if equipped)
- Front covers include map pockets with signature Carhartt® rivets (varies by model)
- Simple to install and remove with no tools needed
- Easy to care for—just wash & dry at home
- Carhartt® logo is proudly sewn onto the seat back of your covers
- Your Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
No other part of your interior gets the butt-end of so much abuse as your hardworking seats. So when sliding in and out is taking its toll, duck and cover—your seats that is—with Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers. Combining the famous durability of Carhartt® work clothes with the legendary protection of Covercraft SeatSavers, the Carhartt® seat cover is the hardest working seat cover around.
Carhartt® seat covers are crafted from breathable, heavy-duty duck weave fabric that's double over-lapped and triple-needle stitched on the main seams. This bombproof fabric protects your seats from road-going spills, pets, kids, job sites—you name it. Then, Carhartt® adds their Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish to make your covers virtually impenetrable to moisture. Plus, for added strength and classic style, most front covers include map pockets attached with Carhartt's® signature rivets.
Like all SeatSavers, your Carhartt® canvas seat covers are custom patterned for a perfect fit. They make room for seatbelts and let the seats fold up & down. And, Carhartt includes headrest and armrest covers for vehicles that need ‘em. Best yet, Carhartt® also covers your Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers with a 2-year warranty.
Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers Customer Reviews
339 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joe V (CLIFTON PARK, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Friday at 4:51 AM
We brought these for our shop truck to cover the dirty grease covered original seats and they really look good. they went on easy and seem to be durable.
Reviewed by David L (Lancaster, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 13, 2016 9:53 AM
I was really nervous about spending that much money.I got the back and front covers. The fit is great.The first one takes longer to put on, there's a small learning curve to it. I have a grey interior in my '15 Tacoma. Thought about getting tan covers but figured they would show dirt quicker.Inversly worried that grey covers wouldn't match and would absorb the sun. Went with grey and it matched the interior quite well. I got the truck to keep for a long time.These covers will last just as long.
Reviewed by David S (PALMER, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Oct 12, 2016 2:52 PM
Does not accommodate non-removable headrest for my vehicle and side opening for backrest airbag is too small to allow airbag to deploy effectively. Have not had opportunity to contact AutoAnything for return. Quality of material appears good and what I was seeking. Even if worked with headrest, I have concerns about small airbag opening in seat cover. Will probably pursue another product.
Reviewed by James H (Crittenden, KY) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Oct 09, 2016 5:37 PM
I work construction so I put seat covers on all my trucks the carhartt seat covers are the best I have ever bought they fit like a glove and wear like a carhartt.