- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cover your seats with the hardworking Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers
- Combines Carhartt's® famous durability with legendary protection
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model seats
- Protects from kids, dogs, sun, dirt, workweek and weekend abuse
- Crafted from breathable, heavy-duty duck weave fabric
- Robust over-lapped, triple-needle stitched main seams
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish repels all types of spills
- Sewn-in elastic tension keeps the SeatSaver in place
- Patterned to make way for seatbelts and seats folding up & down (if applicable)
- Headrest and armrest covers are also included (if equipped)
- Front covers include map pockets with signature Carhartt® rivets (varies by model)
- Simple to install and remove with no tools needed
- Easy to care for—just wash & dry at home
- Carhartt® logo is proudly sewn onto the seat back of your covers
- Your Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
No other part of your interior gets the butt-end of so much abuse as your hardworking seats. So when sliding in and out is taking its toll, duck and cover—your seats that is—with Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers. Combining the famous durability of Carhartt® work clothes with the legendary protection of Covercraft SeatSavers, the Carhartt® seat cover is the hardest working seat cover around.
Carhartt® seat covers are crafted from breathable, heavy-duty duck weave fabric that's double over-lapped and triple-needle stitched on the main seams. This bombproof fabric protects your seats from road-going spills, pets, kids, job sites—you name it. Then, Carhartt® adds their Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish to make your covers virtually impenetrable to moisture. Plus, for added strength and classic style, most front covers include map pockets attached with Carhartt's® signature rivets.
Like all SeatSavers, your Carhartt® canvas seat covers are custom patterned for a perfect fit. They make room for seatbelts and let the seats fold up & down. And, Carhartt includes headrest and armrest covers for vehicles that need ‘em. Best yet, Carhartt® also covers your Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers with a 2-year warranty.
Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers Customer Reviews
304 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Karen B (PLEASANT PRAIRIE, WI) Reviewed for a 2010 Subaru Outback — Jul 14, 2016 6:14 AM
Perfect for my outback! Easy to put on, seem to be made of sturdy material. Next, I will order the back seat cover. So far, so good!
Reviewed by Clint N (BATESVILLE, IN) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 13, 2016 8:05 AM
Well made with double & some triple stitched seams, strong copper rivets is some stress points. Easy to install myself. Took some time to get the seat back pulled down tight & snug, extra person would have made a little easier, but once pulled tight it fit better than I expected. Seat bottom took a little patience to get the tightening straps & buckles connected but in the end the worked great & pulled up nice & tight. I love the ability to remove & wash as needed.
Reviewed by Kevin M (SALINA, KS) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jul 13, 2016 8:01 AM
The Carhart seat covers are well made. Installation took about an half an hour to put on. Instructions could be a bit better, possibly with pictures or illustrations to help with the install. Would highly recommend this to anybody.