- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cover your seats with the hardworking Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers
- Combines Carhartt's® famous durability with legendary protection
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model seats
- Protects from kids, dogs, sun, dirt, workweek and weekend abuse
- Crafted from breathable, heavy-duty duck weave fabric
- Robust over-lapped, triple-needle stitched main seams
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish repels all types of spills
- Sewn-in elastic tension keeps the SeatSaver in place
- Patterned to make way for seatbelts and seats folding up & down (if applicable)
- Headrest and armrest covers are also included (if equipped)
- Front covers include map pockets with signature Carhartt® rivets (varies by model)
- Simple to install and remove with no tools needed
- Easy to care for—just wash & dry at home
- Carhartt® logo is proudly sewn onto the seat back of your covers
- Your Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
No other part of your interior gets the butt-end of so much abuse as your hardworking seats. So when sliding in and out is taking its toll, duck and cover—your seats that is—with Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers. Combining the famous durability of Carhartt® work clothes with the legendary protection of Covercraft SeatSavers, the Carhartt® seat cover is the hardest working seat cover around.
Carhartt® seat covers are crafted from breathable, heavy-duty duck weave fabric that's double over-lapped and triple-needle stitched on the main seams. This bombproof fabric protects your seats from road-going spills, pets, kids, job sites—you name it. Then, Carhartt® adds their Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish to make your covers virtually impenetrable to moisture. Plus, for added strength and classic style, most front covers include map pockets attached with Carhartt's® signature rivets.
Like all SeatSavers, your Carhartt® canvas seat covers are custom patterned for a perfect fit. They make room for seatbelts and let the seats fold up & down. And, Carhartt includes headrest and armrest covers for vehicles that need ‘em. Best yet, Carhartt® also covers your Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers with a 2-year warranty.
Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers Customer Reviews
217 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Julie G (Prescott Valley, AZ) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — Thursday at 9:51 AM
These seat covers are only available in 2 colors. Other than that these are very well made-- seams are triple stitched and fit my truck seat's like a glove. For the price, these seat covers are a real value!!!
Reviewed by Jared N (PRINEVILLE, OR) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Wednesday at 5:12 PM
When I bought my new truck I looked around for some rugged seat covers and when I found the carhartt covers I got excited and I was a little hesitant at the price. But with two young boys who are accident prone the price didn't matter. The fit was perfect and easy to install great seat covers and would recommend to all who want a tough seat cover that looks great as well
Reviewed by Frank G (Duluth, MN) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Nov 18, 2015 1:09 PM
I love the way they look and how well they are made-the only problem was I wish they had a better set of instructions and they should tell you on a separate paper to wash them first so you don't put them on and then have to take them off(partly my fault).
Reviewed by Debi K (Dakota City, NE) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-350 — Nov 18, 2015 7:25 AM
Been looking forever for a top quality seat covers. These are the best. My man is a commercial landscaper so he is always dirty and with a brand new truck I want to stay clean and protected. Anything Auto had the best price on the internet for these seat covers