- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cover your seats with the hardworking Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers
- Combines Carhartt's® famous durability with legendary protection
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model seats
- Protects from kids, dogs, sun, dirt, workweek and weekend abuse
- Crafted from breathable, heavy-duty duck weave fabric
- Robust over-lapped, triple-needle stitched main seams
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish repels all types of spills
- Sewn-in elastic tension keeps the SeatSaver in place
- Patterned to make way for seatbelts and seats folding up & down (if applicable)
- Headrest and armrest covers are also included (if equipped)
- Front covers include map pockets with signature Carhartt® rivets (varies by model)
- Simple to install and remove with no tools needed
- Easy to care for—just wash & dry at home
- Carhartt® logo is proudly sewn onto the seat back of your covers
- Your Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers are backed by a 90-day warranty
No other part of your interior gets the butt-end of so much abuse as your hardworking seats. So when sliding in and out is taking its toll, duck and cover—your seats that is—with Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers. Combining the famous durability of Carhartt® work clothes with the legendary protection of Covercraft SeatSavers, the Carhartt® seat cover is the hardest working seat cover around.
Carhartt® seat covers are crafted from breathable, heavy-duty duck weave fabric that's double over-lapped and triple-needle stitched on the main seams. This bombproof fabric protects your seats from road-going spills, pets, kids, job sites—you name it. Then, Carhartt® adds their Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish to make your covers virtually impenetrable to moisture. Plus, for added strength and classic style, most front covers include map pockets attached with Carhartt's® signature rivets.
Like all SeatSavers, your Carhartt® canvas seat covers are custom patterned for a perfect fit. They make room for seatbelts and let the seats fold up & down. And, Carhartt includes headrest and armrest covers for vehicles that need ‘em. Best yet, Carhartt® also covers your Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers with a 90-day warranty.
Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers Customer Reviews
192 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert B (Hemet, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Excursion — Friday at 10:02 PM
I received these covers much sooner than promised. If you follow the directions as I did your seat covers will fix exactly as they should. I bought the gray color and not only do they fit well the color is almost a perfect match for my interior. I could not be happier.
Reviewed by Gary T (MISSOULA, MT) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-250 — Oct 07, 2015 4:39 AM
Seat covers fit as I expected and will keep the seats protected from the dogs. Took a little while to install because of the tight fit which was great.
Reviewed by Ryan L (Latham, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Sep 28, 2015 2:02 PM
Overpriced, the headrest covers fit terribly, I don't like the cheap velco that does not hold well or the the thin cheap strap with petite plastic buckle that keeps the bottom section on the seat. I don't think this product will hold up well over time. I could go on with more detail but the 500 character limit prevents detailed review... pet hair does seem to be easier to clean but the water resistant coating they advertise is a complete crock. I wish I went with a different seat cover.