- Ships Between 9/17 - 9/21
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Guard against seat damage and organize your on-the-go gear with Coverking Kryptek Tactical Camo Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers
- Custom made for a snug fit on your war horse
- Built Rambo-tough from 1680-denier Cordura-Ballistic fabric for maximum thickness and durability
- Armed with a MOLLE system on the back of each front seat cover to carry your essentials
- Includes six quick-release pouches for stashing everything from maps and tools to safety equipment and snacks
- Treated to withstand UV rays, stains, mildew and rot
- Comes in your choice of authentic Kryptek camouflage patterns: Typhon, Highlander and Mandrake
- Liquids don’t stand a chance thanks to the waterproof inner coating
- Includes headrest, armrest, airbag cutouts and center console covers (depending on your vehicle)
- Made with pride in the USA
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Coverking backs your Kryptek Camo Tactical Car Seat Covers with a 1-year warranty
Keeping your cockpit free of stains and clutter can feel like an uphill battle. Every time you take a seat behind the wheel, you risk spilling your coffee, scuffing up your upholstery or adding to the growing pile of gear in your overstuffed glove box. Go on the offensive against wear, tear and disorganization with Coverking Kryptek Tactical Seat Covers.
Part shield and part storage system, your Coverking Kryptek Ballistic Seat Cover Set pulls double duty. On the defensive front, they're constructed from heavy-duty Cordura-Ballistic fabric that fights off stains, UV damage and abrasions. Plus, they're equipped with a MOLLE system on the back, letting you attach and arrange the six included pouches in any combination to stash tools, trail mix and other essential tackle. To top it off, they come in your choice of paratrooper-approved Kryptek camo patterns: Typhon, Highlander and Mandrake.
Unlike floppy-fitting universal seat protection, Kryptek Tactical Seat Covers are tailored for a custom fit in your car, truck or SUV. They're made with pride in the USA and are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Tactical MOLLE system only available for front row seats
Coverking Kryptek Tactical Camo Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by charles s (Middletown, OH) — Apr 14, 2015 4:59 AM
The seat covers were just a bit darker than I would have liked but they look great. They were fairly easy to install and the tool they sent with them makes it so much easier to push straps between cushions and tuck in edges. I have already spilled liquid on them and it beads up and runs right off. I would buy them again!!
Reviewed by John S (WEST LINN, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Mar 28, 2015 12:04 PM
Poor fit, it took an hour to get them to fit half way decent. If you have power seats and heated seats you need someone with small arms to help. They skimp on six weird shaped pouches for both covers. You do not get six per seat like the pic shows. Not quite sure why I need grenade pouches. The topper....I paid for expedited shipping and it took two months for them to arrive.
Reviewed by Brent M (PORT ANGELES, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Feb 13, 2015 8:53 PM
My only recommendation is auto anything needs to improve there descriptions.Their was no option listed for a crew cab rear seat with 2 removable headrest on a 2014 GMC sierra. However when calling customer service they where very friendly and helpful. I received the right covers and they look and fit great.
Reviewed by William B (IMPERIAL, NE) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jan 31, 2015 1:20 AM
Typhoon tactical were not the color I expected. All the pics and reviews showed these as more blue, there are nearly black and white . Passenger seat does not fit well. I worked for several hours trying to get the wrinkles out but no amount of tightening and adjusting would correct. Overall, the quality is good but the fit is too loose. They need to fit tighter to get rid of the wrinkles. Console cover is only held on by gravity, just as we'll remove it, useless.
- custom mossy oak seat covers
- bill me later seat covers
- camo truck seat covers
- jeep camo seat covers
- leather seat covers toyota
- porsche seat cover
- toyota seat covers tundra
- leather seat covers f250
- floor mats for mini cooper
- custom car covers san diego
- bed caps for pickups
- bull bar grille guard