- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Guard against seat damage and organize your on-the-go gear with SKANDA Kryptek Tactical Camo Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers
- Custom made for a snug fit on your war horse
- Built Rambo-tough from 1680-denier Cordura-Ballistic fabric for maximum thickness and durability
- Armed with a MOLLE system on the back of each front seat cover to carry your essentials
- Includes six quick-release pouches for stashing everything from maps and tools to safety equipment and snacks
- Treated to withstand UV rays, stains, mildew and rot
- Comes in your choice of authentic Kryptek camouflage patterns: Typhon, Highlander and Mandrake
- Liquids don’t stand a chance thanks to the waterproof inner coating
- Includes headrest, armrest, airbag cutouts and center console covers (depending on your vehicle)
- Made with pride in the USA
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- SKANDA backs your Kryptek Camo Tactical Car Seat Covers with a 2-year warranty
Keeping your cockpit free of stains and clutter can feel like an uphill battle. Every time you take a seat behind the wheel, you risk spilling your coffee, scuffing up your upholstery or adding to the growing pile of gear in your overstuffed glove box. Go on the offensive against wear, tear and disorganization with SKANDA Kryptek Tactical Seat Covers.
Part shield and part storage system, your SKANDA Kryptek Ballistic Seat Cover Set pulls double duty. On the defensive front, they're constructed from heavy-duty Cordura-Ballistic fabric that fights off stains, UV damage and abrasions. Plus, they're equipped with a MOLLE system on the back, letting you attach and arrange the six included pouches in any combination to stash tools, trail mix and other essential tackle. To top it off, they come in your choice of paratrooper-approved Kryptek camo patterns: Typhon, Highlander and Mandrake.
Unlike floppy-fitting universal seat protection, Kryptek Tactical Seat Covers are tailored for a custom fit in your car, truck or SUV. They're made with pride in the USA and are backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Tactical MOLLE system only available for front row seats
SKANDA Kryptek Tactical Camo Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Troy P (Beaufort, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Monday at 4:13 AM
Got a great deal on these. Shipping was little delayed, must have sold out. Once they arrived they were packaged nicely and in great condition. Only complaint is the instructions leave A LOT to the imagination, they are all but useless. Fortunately I have put on many sets of seat covers so it was pretty easy. The install tool was very helpful, unexpected bonus. Overall I would say these are best covers I have ever bought. Look good, well built, great fit, hopefully will last a long time!
Reviewed by Brooks R (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Nov 25, 2015 8:30 PM
These seat covers fit well and look really cool, but...they are VERY expensive yet come with plastic clips and the fabric seems rather light weight. Time will tell as to how they wear. Looks 10+, value 5, quality 5
Reviewed by terry w (PENSACOLA, FL) — Oct 01, 2015 6:29 AM
MY seats were starting to show wear over 1000,000 mile. Need to update and improve on standard seats. Found these love them fit well and the backs are great for storing gear. Have purchased other bags for seat backs . Wife even likes the covers.
Reviewed by charles s (Middletown, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Apr 14, 2015 4:59 AM
The seat covers were just a bit darker than I would have liked but they look great. They were fairly easy to install and the tool they sent with them makes it so much easier to push straps between cushions and tuck in edges. I have already spilled liquid on them and it beads up and runs right off. I would buy them again!!
Reviewed by John S (WEST LINN, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Mar 28, 2015 12:04 PM
Poor fit, it took an hour to get them to fit half way decent. If you have power seats and heated seats you need someone with small arms to help. They skimp on six weird shaped pouches for both covers. You do not get six per seat like the pic shows. Not quite sure why I need grenade pouches. The topper....I paid for expedited shipping and it took two months for them to arrive.
- poly cotton versus velour seat covers
- camo neoprene car seat covers
- camo wetokole seat covers
- coverking mossy oak seat covers
- 2013 dodge dart seat covers
- bmw dog seat cover
- camo jeep seat covers
- camo seat covers chevy silverado
- 2010 toyota tundra seat covers
- toyota tundra camo seat covers
- suv rear cargo mats
- custom auto floormats
- carbon fiber for interior trim