- Save 10% Use Promo Code SKANDA
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Shield your seats in true hunter fashion with a SKANDA Multi-Cam Camouflage Seat Cover Set
- Tailored for a snug fit on your year, make and model
- Delivers heavy-duty defenses against toppled snacks, muddy clothes and other seat-staining messes
- Built from 1680-denier Cordura-Ballistic fabric for maximum durability
- Printed with authentic Multi-Cam camouflage
- Treated to resist UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on your vehicle)
- Waterproof inner coating keeps liquid away from your seat cushion
- Installs easily with no tools needed
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Your SKANDA Multi-Cam Ballistic Seat Covers come with a 1-year warranty
Whether you're driving out to the forest for a hunting excursion or heading to the mall to hunt down a deal on jeans, your upholstery is under constant threat of danger. One pothole is all it takes to send an on-the-go breakfast tumbling into your lap, staining everything it hits along the way. Now, you can safeguard your seats and show off your outdoorsy attitude at the same time with SKANDA Multi-Cam Ballistic Seat Covers.
Thanks to its authentic Multi-Cam pattern, these SKANDA Ballistic Camo Seat Covers are virtually invisible to woodland animals. But, stains can't hide from your covers. Treated to resist everything from blistering UV rays to bubbly soda, their durable Cordura-Ballistic material creates the ultimate armor against the elements, accidents and old-fashioned wear and tear. In fact, at a 1680-denier thread count, it's twice as rugged as traditional nylon and 10x stronger than flimsy cotton canvas.
Unlike saggy ghillie suits, SKANDA MultiCam Seat Covers are tailor made for a custom fit on your seats. You can pick up a set for just your front seats or for all the rows in your ride (depending on your vehicle). What's more, every SKANDA Multi Cam Seat Cover is made with pride in the USA and backed by a 1-year warranty.
SKANDA Multi-Cam Camo Ballistic Seat Covers Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Anna B (Sparta, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jan 15, 2017 1:04 PM
Got for front and rear row seats. The material and construction is quite tough. Watching the installation instructions on YouTube covers every step. The front covers fit very well and leave almost none of the original seat exposed. However, the rear covers do leave some parts of the seat exposed, particularly where the child seat brackets come up between the top and bottom cushions. The holes taylored to allow access to brackets are large and don't fit well. Shipping was also over 2 weeks late.
Reviewed by John D (Fredericksburg, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Forester — Dec 06, 2015 2:03 PM
They "look" good...the fit on the front seatcovers is good but the fit on the back armrest is "sloppy" and there are signs that the neoprene material panels on the back seats are already tearing away at points from where they were stitched to the Cordura fabric. I saw this occurring as I was tucking the covers on the seatbacks.
Reviewed by Robert L (CHELSEA, AL) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Commander — Nov 28, 2014 6:58 AM
I'm really pleased with the quality of Coverking seat covers. I purchased these for my 2007 Jeep Commander, they were easy to install and have a tight fit.