- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Up armor your upholstery and add smart storage to your interior with SKANDA Multi-Cam Camo Tactical Ballistic Seat Covers
- Tailor made for a form fit on your seats
- Stitched together using 1680-denier Cordura-Ballistic fabric for maximum thickness and durability
- Comes in authentic Multi-Cam camouflage
- Equipped with a universal MOLLE system on the back
- Includes MOLLE-style pouches for packing hand tools, emergency supplies and other expedition essentials
- Specially treated to withstand UV rays, stains, mildew and rot
- Water doesn’t settle in thanks to the waterproof inner coating
- Made with pride in the USA
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- SKANDA backs your Multi-Cam Camo Tactical Car Seat Covers with a 1-year warranty
There are two hurdles standing between you and a clean cockpit: spills and clutter. Soda bombs, mud-caked trousers and stray tools wreak havoc on your otherwise impeccable interior. Stand up against both foes with a set of SKANDA Multi-Cam Tactical Ballistic Seat Covers. Along with defending your seats from wear and tear, they help organize the loose stuff floating around in your cabin.
First and foremost, SKANDA Tactical Camo Seat Covers are designed to defend your seats. That's why SKANDA custom tailors each pair from their toughest fabric: Cordura-Ballistic. This 1680-denier material is specially treated to resist UV rays, stains, mildew and rot. And, it safeguards your seats in true outdoor fashion, thanks to its genuine Multi-Cam camouflage pattern.
More than just seat armor, SKANDA Ballistic Tactical Seat Covers are engineered for extreme organization. They come with a military-proven MOLLE system on the back and six interchangeable pouches–perfect for stashing small supplies, first-aid gear and other on-the-go essentials. What's more, they're built with pride in the USA and include a 1-year warranty.
- Tactical MOLLE system only available for front row seats
SKANDA Multi-Cam Camo Tactical Ballistic Seat Covers Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert H (PANHANDLE, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Apr 02, 2015 3:27 PM
Instructions, included & on line, are very generic & pretty useless. My vehicle has identical bucket seats, yet both seat covers were a different design. Covers fit ok, not perfect; seem to be not custom make but somewhat generic. Aggravating to install, as they are not custom fitted, but they do work. Also, the pouches you see is what you get, not 2 sets for both seats. Craftsman ship & quality are good.
Reviewed by Jamey M (JENKINTOWN, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Feb 13, 2015 6:37 AM
Easy straightforward install. Good Fit. Molle System is very versatile. Storage for may things you would keep in your truck, but provides great place to store a changing pad, spare diapers, wipes and supplies for my twin daughters.
Reviewed by David G (EL PASO, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 19, 2014 11:02 PM
These covers are well made, easy to install (I did it without instructions), and are an exact match to the Crye Multicam pattern. These have to be custom made but I only had to wait a short three weeks for these to be delivered. The only shortfall (4 of 5 stars) is they aren't waterproof. That's a small detractor at most.
- ballistic seat covers reviews
- bill me later seat covers
- cabela's seat covers gmc sierra
- custom camo neoprene seat covers
- bmw sheepskin seat covers
- jeep oem seat covers
- jeep seat covers camo
- 2001 nissan maxima seat covers
- 2002 ford f150 seat covers
- 2011 chevy silverado camo seat covers
- pickup bed rails caps
- truck bed pad
- custom car carpet floor mats