- Save 10% Use Promo Code CKING10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- No matter where you roam, ensure your seats stay safe with Coverking Rhinohide Seat Covers
- Made of thick polyvinyl chloride (PVC) with polyester and foam backing for additional comfort
- Completely abrasion-, tear- and puncture-resistant – just like the animal for which they’re named
- Easy to install and easy to clean – just wipe them down with damp cloth or leather treatment
- Includes custom headrests, armrests, airbag cutouts and map pockets (as applicable for your vehicle)
- Consoles are covered when part of a middle seat with a seat belt
- Each piece is digitally cut to ensure a close fit
- Available in several designer colors
- Your Coverking Rhinohide Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty
Like their namesake, Coverking Rhinohide Seat Covers are tough as nails, with a pleasing, leathery appearance and the ability to stand up to just about anything. Boasting durable, water- and puncture-proof PVC construction, these digitally-cut covers are easy to clean and include headrests, armrests and more. 5-year warranty.
Coverking Rhinohide Seat Covers Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Alan K (Denver, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Feb 06, 2017 10:20 AM
Kind of disappointed, one of the pictures made it seem like the covers were going to be quite thick, but they are a fraction of that. Which sucks, because that's what made me choose these. But, they still seem quite durable so I sucked it up due to not wanting to deal with long shipping times again. Also, they don't fit exactly like expected, there's a large opening next to the seat belt and crease of seats. Hopefully they hold up okay, considering I am using them in construction fleet trucks.
Reviewed by Sharon C (Locust Grove, OK) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Feb 02, 2017 6:59 AM
I love the seat covers the time look awesome first is great except for center seat back cover couldnt get it to fit right. But other than that I love them