- Save 10% Use Promo Code SKANDA10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installs using hidden fasteners—no tools needed Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Seal off your upholstery from moisture, stains and UV rays with SKANDA Traditional Camo NeoSupreme Seat Covers
- Custom crafted using CAD-driven patterns for a snug fit that stays put
- Made from NeoSupreme, a wetsuit-esque fabric that's treated to resist the elements
- Available in a Traditional Camo patterns
- Pick between first, second and third row seat covers (depending on your vehicle)
- Front row covers have deep map pockets stitched into the back (for vehicles with more than one row)
- Headrest, armrest and center console covers included (depending on your vehicle)
- Easy to spot clean
- Your SKANDA Traditional Camo NeoSupreme Seat Covers come with a 2-year warranty
When the waves are calling or hunting season is open, nothing can hold you back from the shoreline or the duck blind. But, when the adventure ends and you have to drive home in soggy board shorts or muddy waders, you'll be glad you dressed your cockpit in SKANDA Traditional Camo NeoSupreme Seat Covers. Custom cut for a snug, slip-free fit, they deliver an intense line of defense against moisture, muck and more.
The days of draping a towel over your seats and crossing your fingers are over. With SKANDA NeoSupreme Camo Seat Covers on the job, your interior is safe from a whole host of stain-causing foes, from wet clothes and toppled sodas to muddy jeans and puppy slobber. Plus, the fabric itself is treated to resist the elements—UV damage, mildew and rot—while looking completely natural, thanks to the authentic Traditional Camo pattern.
Even though SKANDA Camouflage NeoSupreme Seat Covers deliver an advanced level of protection, they're surprisingly simple to install. Just slip them over your existing seats, secure them with the hidden fasteners, and you're ready for stain-free adventuring. What's more, each SKANDA Camo NeoSupreme Seat Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty.
SKANDA Traditional Camo NeoSupreme Seat Covers Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eileen G (Henderson, NV) Reviewed for a 2017 Subaru Forester — Jun 09, 2017 8:40 PM
I like the way the urban camo seat covers complemented the interior of my vehicle. They are cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. These are the second set of neopreme seat covers I have had in my vehicles. They installed very easy and look great.
Reviewed by Daniel Z (Newton Falls, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Mar 12, 2017 2:16 PM
Nice covers. Works great. Fits like a glove. Basic instructions. Extra set of hands are a plus. they make them to order and it takes about 30 days to receive them. Would recommend this product to anyone.
Reviewed by Kenneth M (PLEASANTON, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Highlander — Mar 02, 2017 9:31 PM
I purchased 3 rows for my 2015 Toyota Highlander. The rear and center rows had separate seat and back pieces and fit well. The front bucket seats were one piece covers. The seat fit well but the back is not snug at all in the front. There is quite a bit of material protruding out from the center of the back. It does compress when you sit back into it but it doesn't look that good when the seat is empty and does feel a bit weird when you first sit back.
- skanda seat covers
- cover craft seat savers
- flowmaster force ii cat back exhaust
- lund roll up cover
- jeep performance chips
- bmw sheepskin seat covers
- vw car seat covers
- mazda cx-9 cabin air filters
- neoprene seat covers dodge ram
- seat covers for town and country van
- cheap exhaust tips
- aftermarket mud flaps
- truck box accessories