- Save 15% Use Promo Code CKCC15
- Ships Between 7/13 - 7/15
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installs using hidden fasteners—no tools needed Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Seal off your upholstery from moisture, stains and UV rays with Coverking Traditional Camo NeoSupreme Seat Covers
- Custom crafted using CAD-driven patterns for a snug fit that stays put
- Made from NeoSupreme, a wetsuit-esque fabric that's treated to resist the elements
- Available in a Traditional Camo patterns
- Pick between first, second and third row seat covers (depending on your vehicle)
- Front row covers have deep map pockets stitched into the back (for vehicles with more than one row)
- Headrest, armrest and center console covers included (depending on your vehicle)
- Easy to spot clean
- Your Coverking Traditional Camo NeoSupreme Seat Covers come with a 1-year warranty
When the waves are calling or hunting season is open, nothing can hold you back from the shoreline or the duck blind. But, when the adventure ends and you have to drive home in soggy board shorts or muddy waders, you'll be glad you dressed your cockpit in Coverking Traditional Camo NeoSupreme Seat Covers. Custom cut for a snug, slip-free fit, they deliver an intense line of defense against moisture, muck and more.
The days of draping a towel over your seats and crossing your fingers are over. With Coverking NeoSupreme Camo Seat Covers on the job, your interior is safe from a whole host of stain-causing foes, from wet clothes and toppled sodas to muddy jeans and puppy slobber. Plus, the fabric itself is treated to resist the elements—UV damage, mildew and rot—while looking completely natural, thanks to the authentic Traditional Camo pattern.
Even though Coverking Camouflage NeoSupreme Seat Covers deliver an advanced level of protection, they're surprisingly simple to install. Just slip them over your existing seats, secure them with the hidden fasteners, and you're ready for stain-free adventuring. What's more, each Coverking Camo NeoSupreme Seat Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Coverking Traditional Camo NeoSupreme Seat Covers Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by rick s (WHITE OAK, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Jun 25, 2015 5:05 AM
I bought front and rear covers for my 2015 Tundra. The back seats fit well and were easy to put on. The front covers are definitely a disappointment. The back portion slides over the seat back completely and fits much looser than I would have expected. The front seats are not labeled right or left and while you would think it would be obvious, it wasn't for me at first. It seems a very simple thing to put right or left on the tag. Would not recommend tis product to others
Reviewed by Mark P (Fate, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-350 — Jun 14, 2015 9:07 AM
seat covers are of good material. Dont fit well at all and securing devices are cheaply made. Constantly having to try and resecure them. Would not buy again. instructions are good. company sent wrong cover for center console and dont want the headache of trying to get correct one. shipping was fast.
Reviewed by James B (SEMINOLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Jun 11, 2015 11:37 AM
I purchased the Coverking seat covers to replace some that were made by another manufacturer. The installation was very easy and they look much better than the brand x covers that I replaced.
Reviewed by Joey W (BELLEFONTAINE, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Sep 25, 2014 6:55 AM
Coverking is a great seat cover. It took a while to receive them but worth the wait. Fit great and look amazing in my ford f150
- coverking seat covers
- camo truck seat cover
- coverking neoprene camo
- wet okole custom-fit neoprene camo seat covers
- volvo sheepskin seat covers
- bmw seat covers
- jeep seat covers camo
- programmer for 2011 silverado
- camo seat covers gmc sierra
- car seat covers for chevy cruze
- chrome for car accessories
- rubber floor mats for suvs
- truck bull guard