- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your interior with the snazzy good looks of Fia Poly-Cotton Seat Covers
- Constructed from commercial-grade, double-stitched poly-cotton fabric
- Provides full UV protection to keep your upholstery sleek and damage-free
- Multidirectional stretch trim molds to your seat contours for a full wraparound design
- Super-Grip installation technology ensures an OEM-like fit
- Air bag compliant design ensures no interference with your factory side air bag
- Attach and detach easily with quick-release buckles – no tools necessary
- Hand-wash, drip-dry cleaning for added convenience
- Universally-crafted to fit most trucks, minivans and SUVs
- Your Fia Polyester Cotton Seat Covers are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
It takes a lot to maintain your ride’s prestige and performance. Tires wear down and need to be retreaded, paintjobs fade and need to be touched up, while sputtering engine parts need to be swapped out. Sooner or later, your upholstery will need the same kind of restoration – but you can always beat the sun to the punch by outfitting your seats with Fia Poly-Cotton Seat Covers.
Not only do they combine two breathable, durable fabrics for a seamless, stylish look, but Fia Poly Cotton Car Seat Covers are surprisingly elastic and durable – thanks to a multidirectional stretch trim that matches the contours of your vehicle’s seats.
Fia Polyester Cotton Seat Covers employ innovative Super-Grip belts and quick-release buckles for a straightforward, tool-free install. Hand-washable for added convenience, Fia Cotton Blend Seat Covers are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Fia Poly-Cotton Seat Covers Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jeff R (Crescent City, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 07, 2017 10:57 PM
These are semi custom covers that fit well and look good. They conform to the bucket seats pretty well and lay flat where appropriate. I made a small cut in the drivers seat cover for the drivers lumber knob, as the cover did not come pre-slit. Customer service assured me that slicing it a bit would not hurt anything. Worked fine and looks good. Would have rated them higher, but they are newly installed and don't know about longevity. Easy to install if your hands and arms are not too big.