- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Guard your factory-fresh upholstery with ProZ Velour Seat Covers
- Set features 2 front covers with headrests, 2-piece rear bench cover and 3 rear headrest covers
- Universal size compatible with most vehicles with bucket seats with removable headrests
- Soft Encore velour fabric lined with foam backing for added comfort and durability
- Stretchable back side conforms to the seat shape for a snug fit
- Covers slide on easily and attach underneath with sewn elastic loops and linking hooks
- Low-maintenance material—hand- or machine-wash, hang to dry
- Seat covers are compatible with side airbags
- Your ProZ Velour Seat Covers carry a 30-day warranty
If you want to safeguard your factory seats or conceal existing wear and tear, why not cover your seats with the luxurious looks and superior protection of ProZ Velour Seat Covers. Offering everything you need for your first two rows of seats, this total package includes two front covers with headrests, a 2-piece rear bench cover and three rear headrest covers.
ProZ Velour Car Seat Covers are crafted from soft Encore velour fabric, then lined with an added layer of comfort and durability in the form of a thick foam backing. And thanks to the universal size, this sleek set of seat covers is the perfect addition to most cars, trucks, vans and SUVs with bucket seats and removable headrests.
Pro Z Velour Seat Covers’ stretchable back side conforms to each seat’s shape for a snug fit and easy installation, while the sewn elastic loops and linking hooks underneath make sure your covers stay in place. Your ProZ Velour Seat Covers carry a 30-day warranty.
ProZ Velour Seat Covers Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Maryjane P (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 1999 Saab 9-3 — Oct 14, 2016 5:39 AM
I guess you get what you pay for. Hate these. So impossible to connect ties, broke when stretching. Shift every time i get in and out of car. I will probably throw away.
Reviewed by Deborah F (NEW YORK, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Volvo C70 — Aug 01, 2016 6:49 AM
I received these seat covers without instructions. When I inquired as to having them sent to me, I was told they should just slip over my seats.
Reviewed by Connie O (Virginia, MN) — Dec 23, 2015 5:42 AM
So far I was able to put the front seat covers on and I really like them, however I am having a little hard time putting on the rear seat cover. Could you send me instructions on installing them. Thank You
Reviewed by Vaughn W (MILTON, KS) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Equinox — Dec 13, 2015 12:08 PM
The fit and ease of installation of the front bucket seat covers was terrific. The 2nd seat is a bench seat and getting a tight fit was difficult. The vehicle has little room at the hinge point to secure the loop straps. The seat covers were on sale which made them a very good buy.