- Upgrade your stock seating with Saddleman Universal Leather Seat Covers
- Universal-fit covers for both low-back and high-back bucket seats
- Sized to work with bucket seating in most cars, trucks and SUVs
- Genuine leather front with stretch mesh sides & back ensure a snug fit
- Easy-to-reach front pocket offers a convenient storage area
- Available in your choice of black or grey
- Slip-on installation is quick and simple with no tools required
- Your Saddleman Universal Leather Seat Covers come with a 30-day warranty
Protect your upholstery and enhance your interior with one easy upgrade—Saddleman Universal Leather Seat Covers. Whether you want to defend against stain-causing spills or cover existing damage to your dull stock seating, Saddleman Universal Leather Car Seat Covers do it with style.
Designed to work with bucket seating in most cars, trucks and SUVs, these universal-fit leather seat covers are available for both low-back and high-back bucket seats. Crafted with a genuine leather front and finished with stretch mesh sides and backing, these slip-on covers offer an attractive look and a snug, almost-custom fit.
Each Saddleman Universal Fit Leather Seat Cover features a convenient storage front pocket and comes in your choice of black or grey. Your Saddleman Universal Leather Seat Covers come with a 30-day warranty.
Saddleman Universal Leather Seat Covers Customer Reviews
60 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rynell R (Orlando, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Commander — Mar 17, 2018 6:13 AM
I wanted the original leather seats for my commander (450.00). My husband talked me into this one. So glad, beautiful, looks amazing and so comfy.
Reviewed by Ken T (Littleton, CO) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford Expedition — Sep 03, 2017 7:07 AM
My 19 year old leather seats were parting at the seems in three places. This cover looks great, fits great and is just what I needed for a quick and permanent fix. I do recommend them.
Reviewed by Greg L (Prescott, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Kia Sportage — Aug 18, 2017 4:16 PM
Purchased to reduce butt-wear on door side seat bolster. Knew a universal cover would yield a compromise fit. This application was a tight fit. Elastic to stretch fabric stitching ripped out immediately. Leather quality is quite nice. End results are much better than expected. Fanny now makes a smooth glide over bolster. Best installed with seats out of the car. Pricey, but leather is nice.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/01 - 5/03