- Keep your interior looking showroom new and support your favorite car builder with Seat Armour Automotive Logo Towel Seat Covers
- Universally sized to fit almost any bucket seat
- Easily doubles as a towel for the beach, park or wherever you need something to sit on
- Defends against hard-to-clean spills, sweat, pet slobber, scratches and more
- Pick from a range of officially licensed automotive make and model logos
- Doesn't block your airbags' functionality, so your safety is never compromised
- Stitched from 100% cotton terry and velour for a luxurious feel that lasts
- Machine washable for fast cleanups
- Pre-shrunk for a fit that won't change after a run through the washing machine
- Measures 29" x 60"
- Sold individually
- Seat Armour backs your Automotive Towel Seat Covers with a 30-day warranty
Chevy runs deep, Ford makes bold moves, and Jeeps are trail rated. There's something to love about every auto manufacturer, but you've pledged your allegiances to one marque. Now, you can show where your high-octane loyalties lie and protect your interior at the same time with Seat Armour Automotive Logo Towel Seat Covers.
Whether you're driving back from the gym, the racetrack or the dog park, your Seat Armour Logo Towel Seat Covers shield your upholstery from sweat, gunk, slobber and smells. When they get dirty, just slip 'em off, toss 'em in the washing machine and they're good as new. And, unlike Plain Jane seat covers, Seat Armour Logo Towel Seat Covers come with the official logo of your favorite car builder front and center.
As soft on your skin as they are easy on the eyes, Seat Armour Car Logo Towel Seat Covers are made from a luxurious blend of cotton terry and velour. Plus, they're universally sized to fit almost any bucket seat and come complete with a 30-day warranty.
Seat Armour Automotive Logo Towel Seat Covers Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by dick r (chanhassen, MN) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Thunderbird — Dec 31, 2014 10:50 AM
The lower part of cover should be wider so that it can wrap around the entering seat bolster. It needs eyelet to secure the cover from sliding off the seat when entering. with eyelet, you could either hook it to seat bottom, or run strap from side to side, from underneath seat. It should have non slip material on bottom to keep from sliding when enter.
Reviewed by Michael D (Lawrenceburg, KY) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Murano — Nov 06, 2014 6:56 AM
We really like these seat covers. We had them in our Toyota Sienna for years and have kept those seats like new. Was glad to see the Nissan covers and will be purchasing 2 more for the back seats.
Seat Armour Automotive Logo Towel Seat Covers
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 1/26 - 1/28
There are no customer reviews for this product
- seat armour seat covers
- ballistic car seat covers
- coverking leather seat covers review
- custom hawaiian seat covers
- hyundia seat covers
- audi seat covers
- bmw back seat dog cover
- car seat covers honda fit
- throttle body spacer dodge ram 1500
- 2012 scion tc seat covers
- bedliners for trucks
- performance muffler
- cover for truck bed