- Keep your interior looking showroom new and support your favorite car builder with Seat Armour Automotive Logo Towel Seat Covers
- Universally sized to fit almost any bucket seat
- Easily doubles as a towel for the beach, park or wherever you need something to sit on
- Defends against hard-to-clean spills, sweat, pet slobber, scratches and more
- Pick from a range of officially licensed automotive make and model logos
- Doesn't block your airbags' functionality, so your safety is never compromised
- Stitched from 100% cotton terry and velour for a luxurious feel that lasts
- Machine washable for fast cleanups
- Pre-shrunk for a fit that won't change after a run through the washing machine
- Measures 29" x 60"
- Sold individually
- Seat Armour backs your Automotive Towel Seat Covers with a 30-day warranty
Chevy runs deep, Ford makes bold moves, and Jeeps are trail rated. There's something to love about every auto manufacturer, but you've pledged your allegiances to one marque. Now, you can show where your high-octane loyalties lie and protect your interior at the same time with Seat Armour Automotive Logo Towel Seat Covers.
Whether you're driving back from the gym, the racetrack or the dog park, your Seat Armour Logo Towel Seat Covers shield your upholstery from sweat, gunk, slobber and smells. When they get dirty, just slip 'em off, toss 'em in the washing machine and they're good as new. And, unlike Plain Jane seat covers, Seat Armour Logo Towel Seat Covers come with the official logo of your favorite car builder front and center.
As soft on your skin as they are easy on the eyes, Seat Armour Car Logo Towel Seat Covers are made from a luxurious blend of cotton terry and velour. Plus, they're universally sized to fit almost any bucket seat and come complete with a 30-day warranty.
Seat Armour Automotive Logo Towel Seat Covers Customer Reviews
47 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Archie N (DAYTON, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Sonic — Sep 03, 2015 3:33 AM
As a seat cover/protector. these Logo Towel Seat Covers do protect your seats from excessive wear, but, they are a little too labor intensive to be worth much. One is ALWAYS adjusting them. Every time you sit on them they move, so you're constantly readjusting them. They are so much trouble that after about 2 weeks of ownership I have decided to replace them with regular seat covers.
Reviewed by Richard L (WOOSTER, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Mustang — Aug 27, 2015 11:56 PM
The cutout for the headrest is far too big for the cover to stay up on the seat back. They sag down about a foot. Material is a bit thin. I have had better results from making my own with Walmart towels and a grommet kit.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
- seat armour seat covers
- 99 corvette seat covers, military coast guard
- coverking leather seat covers
- velour car seat covers
- volvo sheepskin seat covers
- vw car seat covers
- jeep seat covers for dogs
- seat covers for honda fit
- tacoma military seat covers
- toyota tacoma neoprene seat covers
- vehicle floor liners
- car rain guard
- winch accessories