- Add quick protection and extra style to your front seat with Seat Armour Military Logo Towel Seat Covers
- Provides a layer of defense between your seats and stains, odors, perspiration, spills, scratches and other day-to-day mishaps
- Perfect for bringing along to the beach or pool to serve as a dual-purpose towel and seat cover
- Slides easily over your headrest and form-fits to your car seat
- In the event of airbag deployment, your Seat Armour cover flexes away, allowing full functionality of your airbags
- Sewn from 100% cotton terry/velour that’s soft to touch for comfortable driving, lounging & sunbathing
- Comes pre-shrunk for worry-free machine washing
- Dimensions of 29" x 60"
- Depicts the Officially Licensed Armed Forces logo of your choice
- Your Seat Armour Military Logo Towel Seat Cover is backed by a 30-day warranty.
You shouldn't have to choose between having fun and keeping your car clean. That's why Seat Armour is here to help with their Towel Seat Covers, printed with the Officially Licensed Military logo of your choice. The seat covers are available with the Air Force, Army, Marines or Navy logo, depending where your allegiance lies.
These covers double as seat protectors when you're driving, and anything you want them to be when you're not. Seat Armour Army Towel Seat Covers are perfect for the gym, beach, stadium, or anywhere you find yourself wanting to show your American Armed Forces pride. They're made from 100% pre-shrunk, machine-washable cotton terry/velour for total comfort and convenience.
The hole at the top of the towel cover slips easily over your headrest, and the towel gently form fits to your seat without restricting any safety mechanisms. Towel Seat Covers are great for driver or passenger seats needing maximum protection with a stylish look. Your Seat Armor Military Towel Seat Covers are backed by a 30-day warranty.
Seat Armour Military Logo Towel Seat Covers Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dale F (OLYMPIA, WA) Reviewed for a 2009 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 16, 2016 9:51 AM
Just a drape. No way to fit the cover to the seat w/o altering the cover. I like the covet just make the logo for the Navy bigger.
Reviewed by Ellen W (ROCHESTER, NY) — Jul 18, 2014 11:17 AM
Love the towel fabric of the seat covers and the logo. Although they slip around alot, so i took a needle and thread and made a few tucks at the top and bottom and now they are grea.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/05 - 5/09