- Transform your interior with the luxury look & feel of real leather
- Custom patterned for your specific vehicle’s seats
- Genuine leather center panels and vinyl sides keep comfort up and cost down
- Perforated leather center panels lend a racy style
- Backed with soft memory foam for added comfort
- Double stitched for durability and style
- Includes seat, headrest and armrest covers
- Does not interfere with factory air bags
- Includes All Seat Rows For Your Vehicle (Front, Front & Rear or Front, Middle & Rear Depending On Your Vehicle)
- Designed for super easy installation
- Your LeatherCraft SeatSkinz Seat Covers by SteelCraft are backed by a 3-year warranty
Upgrade your interior with the look and feel of real leather without breaking the bank. LeatherCraft SeatSkinz Seat Covers by SteelCraft are crafted from top-grain leather and durable vinyl to refresh & protect your vehicle's interior-and your wallet. Custom patterned just for your vehicle, SteelCraft seat covers boast a factory fit. And unlike most covers, these are crafted for a super easy installation.
To keep the luxury up and the cost down, SteelCraft uses perforated genuine leather center panels (where you sit), while the sides are crafted from supple vinyl. Double stitching ensures maximum durability, and along with the perforated center lends a racy style to your seats. Plus, each cover is backed with soft memory foam for added comfort.
Whether you're looking to keep your new seats new or to revive a battle-worn interior, Leathercraft has you, your seats and your budget covered. Best yet, Steelcraft backs your Leathercraft Seat Covers with a 3-year warranty.
LeatherCraft SeatSkinz Seat Covers by SteelCraft Customer Reviews
52 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Edward A (Miramar, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Highlander — Feb 04, 2015 9:02 PM
Well worth the money! The fit was perfect, and the price you will pay for how well the seat covers fit is that they were difficult to install, but the way they look makes it worth the effort. It took about one hour to install and about 3 days to finally stop smiling about how good they look. Buy these seat covers - they look fantastic, they look and feel like leather, and they make your car interior look like new.
Reviewed by KIRAN P (ZEPHYRHILLS, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota 4Runner — Jan 29, 2015 12:53 PM
Best Covers are made by SteelCraft, no one comes close to the Quality, Price, and value, I can vouch for this, we just got our LeatherCraft Seat Covers for my Lexus, it took a long time to put them on , and tough job, but wroth every penny of it, they come with front and rear seats as well ,I could NOT believe what I was seeing a transformation form old to new, looked like a new car, one could not believe this was just the covers and not the originals, thank you AutoAnything for these covers.
- Ships Between 9/02 - 9/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- steelcraft seat covers
- coverking leatherette seat covers reviews
- coverking tactical seat covers
- faux leather bench seat covers
- leather seat covers toyota
- dog seat cover for bmw
- seat covers for lexus
- truck bed tent tacoma
- 2011 nissan frontier seat covers
- mazda cx9 seat covers
- parking stops for garage
- automobile trailer hitches
- cheap truck floor mats