- Ships Between 7/28 - 7/30
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your interior with snug, stylish Bestop TrailMax II Classic Seats
- Custom crafted for a perfect fit in your CJ or TJ—adapter bracket required
- These fixed-back Bestop Off-Road Jeep Seats are the ideal, affordable option for replacing or upgrading from your stock seats
- High back and low back models available depending on your Wrangler’s vintage
- Packed with high-density closed cell foam that’s soft yet sturdy enough to retain its shape
- The foam is paired with variable-rate springs that deliver firm support on the trail and soft comfort on the street
- Built on an anti-corrosive Atlas Frame for maximum support
- Upholstered with mildew-resistant vinyl in your choice of factory-original colors
- Sold individually
- Your Bestop TrailMax II Classic Seats are backed by a 1-year warranty
Most off-roaders maintain two bucket lists: one for the trails they want to conquer, and one for the upgrades they want to make. Monster lift kits, sand-paddle tires and boss sound bars are usually floating at the top of that second list—not posh front seats. Instead of spending a mint on captain's chairs, equip your rig with Bestop TrailMax II Classic Seats.
If you're looking for seats that massage your lumbar, warm your rump or whisper sweet nothings in your ears, you've come to the wrong Bestop Wrangler Seats. The TrailMax II Classic Seats are equipped with everything you need for total driving comfort—and not a lick more. An anti-corrosive Atlas Frame forms the core of these Bestop off road seats. Onto that sturdy skeleton, Bestop adds high-density foam padding, variable-rate springs and a headrest (on select models). They may not make toast, but they do feel like the lap of luxury when you're bouncing around on backcountry paths.
Custom designed for a flawless fit, these high-back and low-back Bestop Replacement Bucket Seats mount in place of your worn out buckets (adapter bracket required). They're upholstered in mildew-resistant vinyl and are available in your choice of factory-original colors. Plus, your Bestop Front Jeep Seats come with a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- bestop seats
- replacement seats for 1984 jeep cj 5
- rugged ridge xhd rubicon jeep seat
- seat belt covers sheepskin
- grill guards for ford
- lexus license plate frame
- nissan rubber floor mats
- lexus is 250 cabin air filters
- 2006 ford escape floor mats
- 2009 silverado running boards
- side step for truck
- truck steering wheel covers
- pick up truck covers