- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ditch your spent stock seats and dress your Wrangler with Bestop TrailMax II Sport Seats
- The Sport model is Bestop’s mid-level replacement Jeep seat
- Custom made to mount in place of your factory seats (adapter bracket required)
- Tricked out with a rotary recliner dial to tweak the seat back angle for maximum comfort
- Armed with a bucket-style fixed headrest
- Stuffed with high-density closed cell foam that’s soft on your body yet sturdy enough to retain its shape
- The foam is paired with variable rate springs that deliver firm support on the trail and soft comfort on the street
- These Bestop front Jeep seats sport an Atlas Frame that provides trail-ready rigidity and corrosion resistance
- Sold individually—works either as a driver’s seat or as a shotgun seat
- Available in your choice of mildew resistant vinyl or durable fabric upholstery
- Comes in a range of factory-original colors
- Your Bestop TrailMax II Sport Seats are backed by a 1-year warranty
Life on the trail takes its toll on every square inch of your off-roader. Bumpers get dented, rear axles spring leaks and shocks lose their bounce—and that's just the outside. A few summers of serious badland exploring is about all it takes to turn your stock seats into tattered messes. When it's time to change out your Jeep's chairs, skip the dealership and step up your comfort and style with Bestop TrailMax II Sport Seats.
Sitting pretty as Bestop's mid-level TrailMax II Seats, the Sport model is equipped with a rotary dial that lets you fine-tune the seat back angle. Whether you want to sit straight up or lean way back, these Bestop Wrangler Seats put you in the driver's seat. Plus, the integrated headrests cradle and cushion your melon while you're bouncing around on backcountry roads.
Like all TrailMax II Bestop Off Road Jeep Seats, Sport seats are custom made to replace your factory seats (adapters required). They boast a sturdy Atlas frame, high-density closed cell foam padding and variable rate springs for Rubicon-grade comfort and durability. Plus, they're available in your choice of rugged fabric or mildew-resistant vinyl upholstery in factory-matching colors. What's more, your Bestop off-road seats come complete with a 1-year warranty.
Bestop TrailMax II Sport Seats Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Peter O (MUNCIE, IN) Reviewed for a 1992 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 15, 2015 7:44 AM
Seat are fine, comfortable and made well. They are wider and taller than stock originals which means in a Jeep YJ, adjustment is difficult.