- Toss your tired back seat and drop in a Bestop TrailMax II Rear Bench Seat
- Custom built for a factory fit in your Wrangler
- These fixed-back bench seats sport a sturdy Atlas Frame for trail-ready strength and all-season corrosion resistance
- Stuffed with premium high-density closed cell foam that cushions your body and holds its shape
- Its variable-rate springs respond to the road, stiffening up on rugged terrain and mellowing out on smooth streets
- Upholstered with premium vinyl that’s mildew resistant and safe in blistering and blizzard-esque weather conditions
- Available in your choice of factory-matching colors
- Your Bestop TrailMax II Back Bench Seat boasts a 1-year warranty
Veteran off-roaders don't shy away from harsh conditions. You can't exactly tame the Rubicon Trail without getting your hands dirty, and earning your Moab stripes means sacrificing creature comforts. But, there is one thing rock crawlers simply cannot abide: tattered seats. If your Wrangler's back seat looks like it tangled with a mountain lion and lost, it's time to swap it out with a Bestop TrailMax II Rear Bench Seat.
Bells, whistles and built-in toasters are not what these Bestop Jeep Rear Seats are all about. They're custom built from the Atlas Frame up for one thing: serious sitting comfort. That's why these Bestop Jeep bench seats are stuffed with high-density closed cell foam and variable-rate springs. Whether you're bounding over badland roads or cruising down the highway, they dish up total backside bliss.
Even though these fixed-back TrailMax II Jeep Wrangler Bestop Back Seats don't fold down, they do step up your cockpit's style. Upholstered with mildew-resistant vinyl and available in multiple factory-match colors, they look like they came from the dealership—until you see the price tag. Plus, Bestop covers your TrailMax II Rear Bench Seat with a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships Between 10/07 - 10/09
- What Do You Drive?