- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/26 - 8/28
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For pro-grade comfort, support and safety, equip your 4x4 with Mastercraft 3G-4 Racing Seats
- Installs using Mastercraft’s Vertical Tab Mount Technology
- Tough enough to survive the Baja 1000, the Rubicon Trail and all extreme places in between
- Built with field-tested input from racing stars Curt and Kyle LeDuc
- Its deep-sided Euro design provides added lateral support to keep you safely in your seat
- Plush polyurethane padding gives these suspension race seats a soft feel
- Comes in your choice of color combinations finished with the DirtSport Stitching pattern
- 5-point harness cutouts come standard
- Weighs 22 pounds
- Made in the USA
- Your Mastercraft 3G-4 Race Seats include a 1-year warranty
Crossing the finish line of the Baja 1000 takes guts, passion and an unquenchable thirst to win. More importantly, it takes great racing seats to keep you and your navigator on your game when you're barreling over inhospitable terrain. Before you hightail it to Mexicali, do your tailbone a solid—slip into a set of Mastercraft 3G 4 Racing Seats.
Now, you might be scratching your head wondering what the differences are between the Mastercraft 3G and the 3G 4. It all comes down to the way they fit in your 4x4. While the 3G installs using a Flat Strap Mount, Mastercraft 3G 4 Race Seats sport Tab Mount Technology. Everything else—the deep-sided Euro styling for lateral support, the 5-point harness cutouts for race-ready safety, and the legendary off-road suspension system—is identical and equally trail-ready.
More than just a comfortable throne, Mastercraft 3G4 Seats give your rock crawler's cockpit a pro look. They're tailored from Rogue Naugahyde in your choice of racy color combinations and finished with Mastercraft's exclusive DirtSport stitching. Best of all, they're built right here in the USA and covered by a 1-year warranty.
- Mastercraft 3G-4 Racing Seats are sold individually.
- This seat is custom made so no modifications to order can be made after order has been placed
- Seats are not direct bolt-in replacements on all vehicles and may require modification to install
- Bucket seats with custom options built in (rear pockets, seat heaters, lumbar support, custom colors) are not returnable