- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hit the trails in total comfort with MasterCraft Baja RS Seats
- Keeps you safe and secure during the most spirited off-road adventures
- Suspension seats feature fatigue-fighting ergonomics for safety and comfort
- The first reclining suspension seat developed for off-road enthusiasts
- Seats recline to 9 positions—from tilt forward to full recline back
- Heavy-duty billet-aluminum reclining levers
- Accommodates 5-point safety restraints
- Comes standard with anti-submarine strap slot and shoulder harness slots
- Offers full suspension liner and double Pirelli seat straps
- Fits up to a 40" waistline for comfort and safety
- Choose from an array of popular color combinations
- Proudly emblazoned with the legendary MasterCraft logo
- Crafted by MasterCraft in the USA
- Your MasterCraft Baja RS Seats are backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether you're battling the Baja desert or fighting for position on the morning commute, a bad seat can cause more than a backache—it can be downright dangerous. So, let your rump ride in the reclining safety and comfort of MasterCraft Baja RS Seats. The first fully reclining off-road suspension seats, your MasterCraft Baja RS seat boasts 9 positions, from tilt forward to full recline back.
Designed for safety and comfort, each MasterCraft RS Baja seat features a full suspension system with built-in fatigue-fighting ergonomics. They fit up to a 40" waistline and come standard with an anti-submarine strap slot and shoulder harness slots. Plus, you can get an optional full suspension liner and double Pirelli seat straps for maximum race safety.
It's not just about safety and comfort with MasterCraft. Available in a wide array of racy color combinations, Master Craft RS Baja seats bring out the custom look of your race rig. Each bucket is emblazoned with the legendary MasterCraft logo, and best yet, MasterCraft builds your Baja RS Seats in the USA and backs them with a 1-year warranty.
- Each seat sold individually in left or right configuration
- Vehicle specific seat mounts, if available, are sold separately
- Seats are not direct bolt-in replacements on all vehicles and may require modification to install
- Bucket seats with custom options built in (rear pockets, seat heaters, lumbar support, custom colors) are not returnable
MasterCraft Baja RS Seats Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by John R (MAPLE VALLEY, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — May 06, 2016 2:12 PM
Very comfortable seat, doesn't allow me to slide or roll out of it. The suspension system really works, I bounced the front end of my Jeep off a berm in the dunes at 30 MPH and when the front end came back to earth and slammed down I didn't get jarred or feel the impact. The four point or five point Mastercraft Harness straps slide through the slots in the seat, or use it with the traditional should belt.
- mastercraft seats
- red stuff break pads
- mastercraft rubicon seats
- rugged wheel well liners
- saab logo floor mats
- toyota sunshade
- mercedes benz dash covers
- hyundai genesis bra
- lexus es 350 rubber floor mats
- saturn outlook seat covers
- air cold intake system
- pick up truck tunnel covers
- rubber suv floor mats