- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stay in place with MasterCraft Latch & Link 5-Point Harnesses
- 5-point restraint harness includes lap belt, shoulder harness belts and an anti-submarine belt
- MasterCraft exclusive Latch Guard prevents accidental unlatching (SFI 16.1 compliant)
- Perfect for weekend warriors and professional racers alike
- Used by off-road and NASCAR legends Rob MacCachren, Scott Douglas, Gus Vildosola, Justin Lofton, Jason Keller and more
- Several lap and shoulder belt widths to choose from
- Choose between snap-in or bolt-in styles
- Optional QSR (Quick Safety Release) adjusters available (select models)
- Master crafted by MasterCraft in the USA
- Your MasterCraft Latch & Link 5-Point Harnesses are backed by a 1-year warranty
Taking the win takes horsepower, skill and believe it or not, some restraint. So restrain yourself and your passengers with MasterCraft Latch & Link 5-Point Harnesses. Fitted with lap belts, shoulder harness belts and an anti-submarine belt, MasterCraft seat belts buckle the 5-point restraints with a competition-grade latch and link system. Plus, the MasterCraft-exclusive SFI 16.1 compliant Latch Guard prevents accidental unlatching.
To make sure the restraints fit your race rig and your driving style, the MasterCraft latch and link harness comes in several lap and shoulder belt widths, and latch & link sizes to choose from. Some models feature optional QSR (Quick Safety Release) adjusters for quick buckle downs. And, depending on the vehicle they're going in, your MasterCraft 5-point harness is available in both snap-in and bolt-in styles.
Race-ready, the MasterCraft 5-pt harness is perfect for weekend racers and pro drivers alike. In fact, they're good enough for NASCAR and dirt legends like Rob MacCachren, Scott Douglas, Gus Vildosola, Justin Lofton and Jason Keller. And best yet, MasterCraft builds your Latch & Link 5-Point Harnesses in the USA and they back ‘em with a 1-year warranty.
- Off-road use only, not applicable for street or highway use
- Most sanctioning bodies require replacement after two years
- MasterCraft Safety occupant restraint systems should always be used as a complete set, (Lap belt, Shoulder Harness and Anti-Submarine belt)
- WARNING: These products are sold without warranty expressed or implied. No Warranty or representation is made as to this product's ability to protect the user from any injury or death. Be advised that off-road racing and other forms of motorsports are dangerous and products are subject to failure when exposed to the high stress that is involved. The user assumes all risks and responsibilities.