- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace your seats without ripping up your budget with Mastercraft Nomad Seats
- These economical suspension seats are based on Mastercraft’s pro-grade Rubicon Series
- Integrated cutouts allow you to use any standard 5-point harness
- Tubular metal frame for unflagging rigidity
- UV-treated upholstery that resists wear and is a cinch to spot-clean
- High-resiliency foam padding provides plenty of cushion and comfort for the long haul
- Deep-side bolsters help hold you in place on bumpy paths
- Direct bolt-on install for most CJ-5s, all CJ-7s and all YJs—optional mounting kit (sold separately) needed for TJ and XJ Wranglers
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard tested and rated
- Sold individually
- Your Mastercraft Nomad Seat is backed by a 1-year warranty
Let's be honest: you never run out of ideas for modifying your Wrangler. If you're not imagining how it would look with a taller lift and monster tires, you're mentally equipping it with radical body armor and booming sound bars. While all those dream upgrades might be beyond your budget right now, there's always one add-on that won't break the bank: Mastercraft Nomad Jeep Seats.
Born from the same concept as Mastercraft's iconic Rubicon Seat, the Mastercraft Nomad Seat delivers the comfort you demand without the costly bells and whistles you don't need. Underneath its deep-sided bucket exterior lays a precision-built tubular frame with an open-mesh liner. This trail-ready skeleton is then stuffed with highly resilient foam padding and upholstered with a rough-and-tumble UV-treated fabric that resists wear and is easy to clean up after a long trek into the badlands.
No safety corners were cut during the design and construction of your Mastercraft Nomad Seats. They come with integrated slots for your 5-point harness, and they're tested and rated for Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. What's more, they bolt right in place on a wide range of CJs and YJs, plus TJs and XJs with the right mounting kit (sold separately). And, your Mastercraft Jeep Wrangler Seats come with a 1-year warranty.
- Vehicle specific seat mounts, if available, are sold separately
- Seats are not direct bolt-in replacements on all vehicles and may require modification to install
- Bucket seats with custom options built in (rear pockets, seat heaters, lumbar support, custom colors) are not returnable